Vargs family is perfect and he's saving the white race

>youtube.com/watch?v=LWQkwl9ShkY

Tell me again why Sup Forums hates him, even though he is living the perfect life. Both for himself and for muh race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YEw16x3Zbc
thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=A1aDtmCFjNc
youtube.com/watch?v=4zvOhYWWVOI
foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html
zillow.com/homedetails/1531-Bayside-Way-Hixson-TN-37343/41401888_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so beautiful, it's so precious and it's so perfect.

That's a lot of kids

What is he doing to save the white race? Varg is hiding away from society in the woods, and he wants us to the same thing. Give up control of our countries, abandon technology, abandon civilisation and just wait for things to get better. Varg offers no solutions to any of the problems we face, he would rather we just ignore them. Things won't get better that way.

Also, his beliefs are extreme and unnecessarily divisive. He seems to have a loathing for the very concept of civilisation and claims that the western civilisation as a whole is an invention of the Jews. Yes that's right, the sum of ev really white people have built is Jewish to him. Then there's his burning hatred for Christianity and his racial views towards people with brown hair or eyes.

This is why I can't stand Varg. Well said.

Not bad, what a dad

>kids name is Baldur

leeching off welfare like a good snow nigger

fuck off varg.

do something about all those niggers in your country

Shits on the same society he gladly take gibs from.
Kids look sick and fucking stupid.
House looks like a shithole,
Also a faggot

How to save the white race
>have plenty of children
How not to save the white race
>have twitter arguments
>do college debates
>torch marches
>white life matters

Are they going to learn Norwegian also?

to be fair i think this strategy is the best

>whites reform in villages
>feed and help each other
>form strong communities
>global crash happens
>non whites and degenerates kill each other
>rebuilt cities

or am i wrong?

>Then there's his burning hatred for Christianity
nothing wrong with that. christians have been importing non whites into europe since the start. why do you think the "greeks are not white" meme came from?
werent your people divided because of christianity?

i dont trust him. my parents were actual peasants not like him and they said the farming life is hard and cruel. varg claims he lives independent but profits from all forms of globalism

Yes, being a nigger in the forests is retarded, but what did you expect from a murderer who spent 20 years in a jail? The only thing he can do is spawn kids

They obviously speak both if you actually watch their videos, fag

/thread
I'd rather fight than hide.

are those all girls?
varg is going to have a full breakdown when they hit 13-15

Varg is an attention whore, but at least he's doing it right. Played his cards perfectly when he killed Euronymous and burned the churches. Can't get more metal than that. Became a legend.

Antisocial personality disorder.

So nice of her to raise these kids just so that they can become Muhammad's wives and eunuch.

How to save the white race
>live in the forest with huge white famlies
How not to save the white race
>do whatever you do for a living while living wherever you live

All boys except one I believe
Typical amerimutt to be thinking about interracial sex when they see white children.

YOu people disgust me.

Wow, Varg is living the dream.
Praise the old gods.

>wife dark brunette hair
>white

AHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh must have missed it then. What about Varg, will he learn French? And his wife, will she learn Norwegian?

I don't want to save whatever race in the first place

>ev really
*everything
Sorry, phone poster

He's alright. Bit of a nut but I think he's closer to truth than most these days.

Varg speaks French.

She speaks Norwegian.
The American sees a massive white family and recoils in horror.
For the glory of Jesus.

Argentine brother knows what is up

So acting like a nigger and serving a sentence, while living in woods with your mentally handicapped wife and also taking gibs is the way to save the white race then its better if it just dies then.

Who hates Varg? I'll kill them the way he killed Euronymous. Vargs life looks so comfy, hes the king of comfy.

This was in related videos...
youtube.com/watch?v=0YEw16x3Zbc

>b-but varg has blonde hair r-right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a shame that Sweden so easily cucked to feminism, diversity, and multiculturalism.

Looks like you're one of his cult like online fans...I can't stand you people either.

>brown-haired mutt-wife colours her hair to look more white...

>since the start
Greeks have been non-white since pre-christianity.

>the American version

holy fuck that made me laugh
Hair dye is like magic to the southerner

It only seems that way because you have an irrational hatred for a simple man living a simple life with his many children.

Vargs hair was blonde whenn he was a baby then turned blonde, happens to most white people. Blonde hair helps us get more vitamin D when we are little then we grow up and dont need this advantage, turns dirty blonde. I bet hitler was the same way

9:16 writing on graph paper wtf

This. If varg had it his way we would regress back into hunter gathering times and never do anything spectacular as a species. I like him overall but he has some wacky beliefs

What a shithole house, i've seen better homes in Detroit than that. Uncozy, looks like some refugee center house.

Apparently they're not only Americans, but christian Americans... Oh lord

If you give up control of your coutry to foreigners you can't hope to survive in the long run, not even if you hide in small villages in the forest.
The reason why Rome fell is not because of barbarians per se, but because barbarians didn't stay in the remote regions that were given to them and instead moved into political/economic/cultural centers en masse and collapsed the command structure. Once that happened you are done for even if you have people hiding in remote regions.
Inb4 butthurt medshit. I don't care about being considered non white, but the point still stands. If whites give up on civilization, you will go extinct or in the best case scenario be treated as slaves by your new masters

> wife has mutt brown hair
> perfect
No thanks.

He sees value in nature. He likes to larp and play /tg/, I love the guy.
His old music I always thought was over rated, but his new stuff really sucks. Not to say all his non metal albums suck, I really like DauĂ°i Baldrs

Yeah just like everyone who have a problem with Varg but they will never admit it. They will pretend to have these weird arguments about him dividing people or some shit but if you prod them long enough you'll find out that their only problem and the reason why they hate a large happy family of 7 is that on Vargs nightstand table lies an Edda instead of the bible.

Vile people.

There was a crowd, such as has never been seen at the Pnyx, [385] and the folk looked pale and wan, like so many shoemakers, so white were they in hue; both I and many another had to go without the triobolus." -talking about the women in the assembly. Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae.

>american education

but you cant compare barbarians to the musels now. first barbarians looted the cities for their gold and left. musels are not warriors nor could they feed themselves. similarly muslims hate each other and are not united. they will kill each other and others will leave.

we shouldnt fight them, we should form strong white communities and to be able to defend ourselves
>Inb4 butthurt medshit.
they hate us cause they aint us

>snow nigger breeding like a nigger
OH what a suprise

>breeding like a nigger
your nose is showing

>don't have children goyim
>you don't want to be a nigger do you?
>das right

Wow nice arguments bros no wonder Sup Forums is considered most intelligent board on Sup Forums

If you knew the first thing about Norse culture and tradition, you'd not be surprised in the slightest that Varg and his family choose a secluded life. Most of us prefer it that way.
Does that mean we can not count on him or each other in times of need? Do you even have to ask that question, redditspacer? Would you dare?
I'd fucking puncture you myself; because to me you sound like a concrete-junkie.

Hmm...

The situation is more similar than you imagine. The only difference is that barbarian looted through war and mussies loot through welfare, but they won't stop from using violence should welfare ever dry up.
But it won't, since once they have enough political power they can sustain themselves by becoming islamic puppet states for OPEC gulf countries.
Moreover barbarians rapidly became civilized when given the chance, mussies won't. They had 2000 years to become civilized

Your idea that white people shouldnt breed as much as varg is stupid because we are fading out of existence.
Wasn't worth making an argument its self explanitory

i would support him when
> gets a JOB
> when he drops only nordics are white meme
> when he stops trying to kill or harm are jesuslovers brothers

Wait what is going on here christians

Kid needs a haircut, looks a bit gay

Hah. His wife has dark hair (poorly bleached). By his own logic he is married to a nigger. haha. niggerfucker.

>we are fading out of existance
>we
That would imply americans are white
Besides lower demographics do not mean death of a race everything is always in balance it will probablt start growing in couple of decades

> when he drops only nordics are white meme
>nordics
I dont think he has this believe, I think he wants to preserve his own people. He probably thinks other countries are white but doesnt care about the term white as much as he cares about his actual ethnicity.
Seems strange in america because whites gravitate around eachother away from the nigs spics and gooks, but maybe in a societty of irish and northern europeans, they too might balkanize

>hey goyim please argue against my position that white people shouldn't have children
no
stunning and brave
His job is being a father, a musician and a game designer. What are you doing with you life?

He never said only nordics are white so maybe you should stop listening to jewish lies and stop eating lead paint chips.

Never.

Go back to your MuttMansion

i believe the whole world/economy will collapse. arab countries are running out of oil. they are too stupid to run a government.
i am talking about an age where government will fall and there will be no infrastructure.
fighting against monkeys like idiots is not going to help. building strong communities, is the best

this is the conclusion i came to. also barbarians werent genocidal like muslims. i think muslims will leave or kill each other, like they already do to an extent.

>yuropoos consider 5 kids a large family
Also Varg like all other pagans is headed straight for hell

It's the worst strategy. Soon we will have a global AI police state controlling everything, then there's absolute no way to turn things around.

Varg has said many times that he doesn't have any genocidal plans or ideology, he simply wants all people to live in their own habitats.

thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/

Yes that is truly the average american family..

Varg is nice & Lada Niva is a cool car. Snowniggas unite

sven you can even homeschool

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

youtube.com/watch?v=A1aDtmCFjNc

>ha ha we live self sufficiently
>except for that state funded pair of glasses for my wife
>and the 2500 euros or so of welfare

He going to kill them in their sleep, isnt he?

Get a load of this faggot

Pay up paypiggie.

>muttmansion
There's shit everywhere in his house, it looks unorganized and like some warehouse. It's fine for a single dirty hippie but to raise a family? Poor russian apartments look more comfy

Keep in mind that this is the guy who made several videos about fucking wild cats. He lost touch with the important topics regarding Europe.

What varg isn't aware is that pretty much any French of value is leaving right now. How will he survive when it will just be commies and their pet nigs ? At least my grand kids won't be brown.

*can't

youtube.com/watch?v=4zvOhYWWVOI

I know and I don't agree with the laws.

ok mr. Peterson

i dont think this system will be able to sustain itself, before technology will improve we will have a collapse in my opinion

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You can seek asylum in the USA if you can't homeschool your children? It's illegal in Sweden.

Hey, self defense though.

You're a dumb snownigger so i'm sure you like to live in filth like niggers

Doesnt he live off gibs lika a dirty nigger or sandpirate?

Yeah, and the way he talks about race doesnt seem hateful, which most natonalist speakers struggle to do
When he talks its out of concern for his people, not hatred of another.
He makes black people jokes, but they never seem cruel.
Varg has a lot of great values too, he seems very well balanced for someone whos killed a man.
He makes me want to live in the woods with a qt and have babies too

Amerimutt so racemixed he don't even know hair dye.

Also Varg is a fucking legend.

They were the one kind of immigrants Obama didn't like
Hopefully things will change under Trump

foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html

The Christians are fools who have been subverted by jews jesuits and commies. My pope is a commie and i would personally hang him if i could. But ill not abandon the Church. There are still some good soldiers of Christ out here.

Most people outside of Nordic countries don't understand the concept of dying lighter hair darker.

Honest question here.
This is an obvious ideal, but where does Varg get the funds to support 5 children and a stay-at-home wife?

youtube bux

Nothing wrong with American homes
Cheap and can fit large families

>5 beds 4 baths 4,000 sqft
>$269,000

>Nice large home near Big Ridge, convenient to Hixson, Downtown and the lake. This home is a one level home over a full basement. The house needs updating, but has 2 master suites, two additional bedrooms all on the main level. There is a huge vaulted ceiling Den with fireplace, kitchen with separate eating area, laundry room, 2 car garage all on the main level. The basement has a rec room area, another bedroom and full bath, as well as an area that could be used as an office or bar area. Outside there is area additional storage areas/gardening sheds.

zillow.com/homedetails/1531-Bayside-Way-Hixson-TN-37343/41401888_zpid/

This is true, I always thought it was just really dirty blonde before this thread

They write books, his game is the number 1 seller on Amazon and he writes music and they make youtube videos.

I seriously doubt that is not enough to pay for the essentials. No reason why they couldn't have had money saved up too.

>hes on Welfare
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D