Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?/BLACKED", "white women are all worthless whores"/"muh tradthots", "you should race-mix with nonwhites", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Rose, Richard Spencer, Mister Metokur, Tara McCarthy, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it. They've been using these tactics for years, but the influx of newfags has made more people susceptible to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/zuckerbergfacebooknationalism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When a thread starts with a:

>memeflag
>OP has "1 post by this ID" long after it was created

It's almost never a legitiimate thread.

This board gets flooded with so much garbage day in day out it's unreal.

Bump

am i white?

>tfw italian/german/slav mutt
>german side of family doesn't understand me and says I look "very mediterranean"
>no one pronounces my last name right

Leonardo Dicaprio?

n-nuh

Mischling.

Italy & Germany are God-tier civilizations, be proud of that m8.

b-but

>italians
>white

BASED LEAF

>created most of Western civilization through Rome
>created the modern era through the Renaissance
>pulled Europe out of the dark ages by reviving art, philosophy, science, and classical culture
>responsible for so much of Western politics including fascism
>created the Sistine Chapel, the Florence Cathedral, St. Mark's Basilica, and countless architectural marvels
>invented the barometer, thermoscope, mechanical clock, aqueducts, prototypes for the motorized car and plane
>descendants of Augustus, Marcus Aurelius, Caesar, Scipio, Trajan, Cicero
>produced Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo, Columbus, Botticelli, Raphael, Dante, Machiavelli, etc.
>some of the best food, cars, women, architecture, art, etc. ever created
>still the Western country with the highest IQ
>b-but some of them in the South have skin that's slightly less light, so they're not white and we should fight each other for that reason even though we're all facing the same problems

Love this meme. Especially when it's spouted by shills pretending to "Nazis".

Look italians clearly aren't white.

>t.56% mutt using stolen rocket tech from germany

But this is Sup Forums, where everyone is edgy and will post just out of spite. Common sense does not exist here.

I just hate the "Why are millenial X doing Y" threads.

White people aren't white. That's why white people don't exist and why we should have mass third-world immigration to replace the white people that don't exist anyway.

>t. truly concerned conservative nationalist white person

good
keep your meme races to your continent
there's no "whites" in Europe, we certainly don't reduce our millenary identities to the standards of some new world mutts whose only defining trait is their skin being somewhat light

What about her?

Daily reminder that the jewish subversion machine is unbeknownst to 98% of participants. It's a long hierarchy with only Big Guys like Soros and only a select group of his social engineer think tanks actively trying to subvert western ideals. The rest are dumb goyim. Even the redditors.

That's the thing, some of these edgy kids come here, think they're being rebeliious without realizing that they're just a part of the system, being used to destroy themselves. Replying to every slide thread, wasting their time on divide & conquer, being subverted while thinking they're against the mainstream. They just take what the shills push here as the norm then repeat the memes.

The boomer vs. millenial thing is just another way to divide the white population of the West along with feminist/MGTOW.

>boomers this
>millenials that
Hate your elders, hate your own, hate your descendants.

You might not see it that way, but the system and nonwhites certainly do. When you look at African refugees flooding your border, do you take the time to distinguish them between various subgroups of blacks? It's not just an American thing.

Whites = Caucasians = Europeans

Cute feet.

>Whites = Caucasians = Europeans
then if you keep using the more vague and malleable term "white" instead of the much more etymologically rich "Europeans" you are deliberately feeding dissent

but are her feet white tho

also, actually, I just noticed you included "caucasians" as a whole
sorry to say this to you but I most certainly don't identify with them

Post more.

Why do you want a smelly italian girl's feet in your face?

Having a foot fetish is the true redpill. Italian girls are usually more high maintenance and demanding from experience but they're fucking beautiful.

stop trying to infect me with a feetish

Stop being so footphobic you bigot.

You just hate feet because you're scared of change, racist anti-footist.

Well thanks to you I got infected with the feetish and now I like them. I hate this.

>a pair of cute, pale, soft smelly italian girl feet caressing my face

New fags need to learn this themselves. But on the shill side, it has become pathetic, last batch came straight from facebook

It's part of growing up and browsing this site. Everyone goes through it. Stop living in the past you backward shitlord, and embrace it.

Stop bully me. It's already bad enough I developed a fetish for cute pale smelly girl feet thanks to you.

I've been noticing a lot of Facebook, Discord and Twitter filenames lately.

At least it's not as bad as other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc. that have tumblr filenames in every other thread.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/zuckerbergfacebooknationalism/
>Facebook’s Zuckerberg: Fight Against Nationalism ‘Struggle of our Time’

>tfw still have feetish

It's not something that goes away.

Why are you begging here instead of all the boards and sites dedicated to it you little faggot?