Raildex

*wink*

Are you ready for Index 3 and Kemono Friends 2 to absolutely blow the fuck out every 2018 anime?

>Kemono Friends 2
hwat

I mean in terms of sales in Japan. Those two series will steamroll everything else

I suppose they'll probably just test the waters and release a single cour, then if it sells like madman, they'll release a second cour on 2019 to end OT.

Literally no one gives a fuck about Index anymore. It'll do even worse than Shingeki no Kyojin S2 which failed to outsell a literal toy commercial.

fuck off

>finishing OT in two cours

Can you count?
>single cour + 2 cour the next year

>release a second cour
can you read?

*tch*

Now this is delusional

That's right, he assumes that Index 3 is actually going to happen. That's true delusion.

Wow, user. Such a creative shitpost. I don't think I've ever seen any like it.

Have some reading comprehension.

3 cours would be enough to finish OT

>I suppose they'll probably just test the waters and release a single cour
That's one
>then if it sells like madman, they'll release a second cour on 2019 to end OT.
That's two
Are you trolling or are you actually retarded?

Any character that's not confirmed dead is probably fair game to appear soon in NT, given that early OT stuff is being called back on now.

Who do you want to appear?

I didn't reply because he was obviously baiting

Give Rensa 29 a new body
Bring back Etzali and Awaki
Give Estelle her first LN appearance

>Shitkotofags attention whoring yet again

>desu's ghost is locked thanks to akemi
So where are we now?

DOZO

We're here, as you can see from the never ending threads.

Frenda

Astral Buddy will confirm she's alive in some form

I can't wait for this "Frenda is alive/important/Touma's childhood friend or girlfriend" meme to die just like the character did

Your wish for the meme to die only fuels it. Same thing with Kamikuro or Aogami being the #6.

I'm talking specifically about Frenda memes, not anything else.

She'll be back. Kamachi has been setting up her revival with Kuribot and Indian Poker.

>Silver Star was actually first used in the Railgun PSP game and not NT9
>the Greek translation (which Thelema uses for a lot of things) of A.A.A is Silver Star
Really makes me think

No he hasn't. She's dead and was always meant to be dead. She isn't coming back. The only relevant thing she did was die and have a sister who might be important

We'll get S3 when Frenda comes back. It's what Nagai is waiting for

You can't stop it Frenda hater user, she's already Saten's friend and Rakko's love interest

The only reason we're going to get season three at all is because Kamachi doesn't want to lose face by releasing Railgun S3 first because we all know that's what's going bring in the actual money because the girls sell more merchandise. Nobody is going to care about a million new magic sluts being thrown into the current in Index for everybody to oogle at while cutting the time wasted on character development.

So being realistic is "hate" now? And that's a bunch of fan ficton

What context was it used in the game? Was it that chuuni Pantagruel character?

>And that's a bunch of fan ficton
>the source material is now fan fiction

>Sunazara Chimitsu is completly forgotten
>introducing Rakko was a mistake

>And that's a bunch of fan ficton
>I didn't read the dream ranker arc

secondaries, everybody

Anything that isn't official is basically fanficion and that includes Ghost Buddy and the Accel manga.

>inb4 they're official
If that's the case post proof. Literally nobody can because it doesn't exist.

Which do you think the average reader/viewer would prefer, some middle aged dude who jobbed to a 12 year old or a quirky high school girl with big tits and touch of edge?

I missed you!

Yeah, it was a secret route in the game. Pantagruel was a big Aleister fanboy and spent his whole life trying to contact him. He basically thought Aleister was dead, but after trying to communicate with his remains via magic, he suspected that the death was faked. He started to talk about some silver star miracle.

It's also worth mentioning that Kamachi did write this game.

Damn son, this one is a tasty bait

>shitposting this hard

Frenda wouldn't have given a shit if Saten died, and she certainly wasn't Rakko's love interest. Sounds like YOU guys need to re-read the source material

>Written by Kamachi
>hurr it's not canon
Oh so it was mobilefag shitposting all along.

The sad thing is it's not even bait. Try and find proof.

go back to posting pictures while typing an essay about how much you hate the series mobilefag

Aleister sure has a lot of grade A losers trying to meet him.

Casual reminder to never respond to mobileposter for any reason.

Pantagruel buffs himself to above Saint level, and actually beats Touma. Aleister himself deletes him from existence.

I'm not mobilefag, retard. You're either clinicly retarded or trolling if you think Frenda was Saten's friend or Rakko's love interest. You're also delusional if you think either of those things being true would mean Frenda is coming back

When I say they're not official I meant it's never stated anywhere that its canon. Sup Forums is literally the only place in the world that thinks the Accel manga is canon. That's like me thinking TDS is canon just because it's similar when it's definitely not. I really don't know who started that meme but you're all just being ignorant.

HE'S BACK

>You're either clinicly retarded or trolling if you think Frenda was Saten's friend
Yes we know you didn't read it user you don't have to keep making it obvious.

Last (you) you're getting from me with the 'hurr look how fucking retarded I am' strategy

I prefer Mikoto hatespam over this

Probably because you're the perpetrator of such spam.

Okay so you're trolling. This is why Frendafags are seen as bottom of the barrel.

I don't because all the retards single themselves out instantly.

>implying

Why would I care if they were friends anyways? Saten is much higher class and has better friends already.

If it's not autistic arguing over Mikoto, it'll be autistic arguing over something else like Touma, Frenda, or Accelerator

>haven't visited Raildex threads for months
>mobileshitter is still alive and well

Holy shit.

this is now a mikoto thread

For how long exactly? Surely you were here for the NT18 madness?

At least he got to meet his idol I guess. So he's one step above Kakine in that regard. Not sure why anybody would want to meet the guy though. It usually ends with you cursed, armless, or dead.

NT18 was shit.
>whole volume is an infodump followed by Aleister and Aiwass jobbing to their own AI

Pretty much since January.

I'm surprised the friends guy didn't just drop the series when they killed her. You're not really much of a frienda fan in my opinion because you'd better believe if Kamachi killed Kuroko I'd be done with this series. That wouldn't be acceptable.

This picture is so autistic

I don't know what image to attach so just take it you damned glorious brainlet.

you're autistic

>Unlucky Star updated

>can't refute my post
Typical.

So you missed us going full autism in February and March to try and use meme magic to create Index 3. It sorta worked, as Miki told everyone to wait a bit longer for s3 and Dengeki hinted it on their website.

Then NT18 caused a hysteria with the spoilers. After that it's been shit here.

I'm not, but nice try though

no u

Those were some interesting times.

>Reading that Kamachiverse crossover manga
Guys I think I fell for Hel and I'm not into blueskin.
Is there something wrong with me?

>post a shitty idol with shitposting
That's it m8

NT18 is objectively one of the best volumes Kamachi has ever written because of how it drastically changes the outlook of the series and everything related to Aleister, Lola, and AC that came before it. Along with Kamachi actually doing his homework with Thelema and doing his best to make sense of it, there's not much to complain about, except maybe the gattai of level 5's fucking up the WB.

Other than that, it wasn't an "infodump", in any way. NT3 was an infodump.
>Aleister jobs
Quite literally the point. This has been blatantly in everyone's face since OT19. Aleister is supposed to job so hard that it works in reverse for his own luck.
>Aiwass jobs
Not even close, Mina just cut him off.

thanks for the free (You)

allowing mobile IPs to post was a mistake

>NT18 was literally too smart for people

Speaking of Aiwass and NT18, think we are going to get a rematch between fully materialized Aiwass and full powered IT? I want to see some shit get torn up.

I think you've mistaken your urge to bully for love.

Shame, raildex is brainlet central. Expect nothing less from the same group of people who get rused by Miki year after year.

Anyone that complains about NT18 being too hard to follow wouldn't survive reading all of Kawakami's novels. Now I sorta hope Kamachi keeps going in this direction with his writing, so we can butcher off some of the brainlets

I lost all hope for S3 after the 2014 fiasco. NT18 sounds interesting though, I'll have to catch up fast.

user, could you perhaps try to find a time where Miki mentioned another season prior to 2016?

>full powered IT
If NT9 didn't max that damn thing out, I think we may be a few decades away from seeing that rematch, but I think we'll see them fight again.

Touma and IT vs Aleister and Aiwass is like a Persona fight waiting to happen

user "we" didn't do anything. I know it makes you feel included and special but nothing we did actuall mattered. I wouldn't even say the series is actually confirmed. It's basically just them putting it off once again while mentioning it in a way so that the game would still make money and I should be the most excited about it if anything because it's all basically going to be a new adventure for me. All I'm saying is you're getting your hopes up again like an idiot even though you've been down this road multiple times.

Is that you Aleister-kun?
I'm that kind of shitty guy bully cute girls for a whole day then comfort her for the whole night.

I will admit that Othinus will probably be the only girl to sell a significant amount of merchandise due to shock factor and her unconvincing change of heart. I would actually bet money on it that she's going to be the new girl for anime fuckboys all around the Raildex fanbase to fantasize about.

>“Ha ha!! It seems to have grown some, but it still has a long way to go. And its purity leaves much to be desired. Aleister, you’ve been making detours, haven’t you!?”
Also have to wonder if it's growth and purity are two different things. It's like Touma's building a freaking a skill tree with the thing.

It's sad because she's not even cute.

This mysterious girl walks up to you at an inn and offers you some work, what do you do?

Wait, seriously?

I wonder what he means by detours? Aleister's pride/anger may be getting the better of him after things like OT22, NT2, NT9, and NT17.

Also, I kinda like how Aiwass is a battle maniac. He's basically Thor's perfect final boss.