What is the point of an army in countries like Poland?

What is the point of an army in countries like Poland?
Russia/USA have 100000x more missiles and nukes than our population probably, one click of a button and we're gone
Could spend that money on the environment

Because you can't occupy and exploit a country with missiles, Janusz. Having standing army in our times is very important pillar of sovereignty.

Are you fucking idiot, nigger, or leftie? Maybe you're simply an underfag...
Nevertheless having questions like those determines you to do the one thing: Fucking off yourself idiot!

1. your army belongs to the EU.
2. well trained army is important to make the population feel safe.
3. don't know about poorland but here the army helps when a catastrophe happens (a flood for example).
4. give back german clay.
5. you need your army to send them into third world countrys to protect your economy interests.

Gunther, go back to your shed, before I stand up and beat you with my belt again. Men are talking now.

Show your true flag Hans.

This is the same fag that makes those "Poland hate thread" "hate on this sithole"
Why aren't mods banning proxies?

Training soldiers is spending it on the environment.

What is nuclear Fallout?

Just ask your parents retard. They probably still remember communism unlike you teenager

kurwy niemieckie pizdy zdradzieckie

Because no one wants nuclear wasteland in the middle of Europe.

>why have a shield if the enemy has a sword

You forgot to say:
6) Poland, the Land of Nazi Reich with the biggest Concentration Camps, needs an Army to quickly refire ovens.
7) Poland is a Land of Nazis and that for you need an Army to kill/rape/torture innocent human beings (so, not Poland).

I myself forgot to say:
8) Polish Nazi Army is needed to train traditional elite skills, like:
- Throw Potatos
- Spear Chucking
- Fuck a goat to breed
- Paint yourself Black and replay ancestors History
- Rape mother and sister at top speed
- suck Jewish balls
- lie to God and yourself (Master elite Skill)

>germs trying to be funny

it's good for men (and probably even women) if they do some military service.
And soldiers are also needed for not war related catastrophies

If there's a mass terror incident in Poland you gonna need them too

>What is the point of an army in countries like Poland?
A symbolic opposition.
A diplomatic way of saying:
>I didn't agree with that rape tsktsk

What is the point of police in countries like Poland?
Making biological or chemical weapons is easy and one detonations and everybody is dead
Then criminals have guns and boom you are dead

WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT THAT WE ARE BORN TO DIE?
Why use money on saving people, who will die in the end?
Rocks are important, they will survive thousands of years. Plants too

because an armed conflict is the lesser evil to mutual nuclear annihilation. the nuke's are a last resort.

Because even today warfare isn’t “count how many men you have, whoever has the most wins.” Poland must have a strong military so it can delay a possible Russian attack until their allies can mobilize.

TRIGGERED, You stupid cunt.
>1. your army belongs to the EU.
TRIGGERED

The EU has no Army Deitmar and never will have, a bit like you really.

What cracks me up is mainland Europe is unaware, blissfully that WW3 has already started with Russia and its places like Poland and Germany who will be the first to get rekt if Russia makes its past Ukraine.

you better hope your 2% is enough

you can invade germany
just sayin

They can be used in other conflicts, like US used that in Iraq. In general, US have a lot of profit from Polish military, because all those weapons sales.
Also military is important asset in internal politics, I think a lot of poles remember Martial law in 80s.
Huge military in general make people feel safe, and distracting them from social or economic problems.
There could be chance that polish government actually believe that Russia will fight conventional war with Poland.

>There could be chance that polish government actually believe that Russia will fight conventional war with Poland.
Naah we all know you will nuke us all and it will be bittersweet because we know you will be nuked by every single country with nukes in their arsenal since they cannot allow themselves to allow country that actually used them exist anymore. So we are taking you with us.

>Could spend that money on the environment

That's the point.

The oldest way of taking money from someone is threatening them with pain or death.

Either "give me money or I hurt you" -or- "give me money or that other person will hurt you."

The outcome is the same.
"Give us money or Iran will strike you." didn't work so well for NATO so they went right back to "Give us money or RUSSIANSWILLEATYOURCHILDREN".

The tactics are the same. Whether on the schoolyard, or on the international scene.
"Give me your money or you will get hurt."