How many times is the FBI going to be warned about people going to commit a mass shooting and not do anything about it?

How many times is the FBI going to be warned about people going to commit a mass shooting and not do anything about it?

The Orlando shooter was on an FBI watch list and nothing came of it, now this school shooter was also directly known to the FBI as someone who wanted to be a school shooter... again, nothing happened...

The FBI only exists now to ensure Democrat supremacy.

It's much more important to find out if Trump had hookers piss on a bed, of course.

didnt ya hear user? the fbi is run by criminals.

>FBI only cares about conducting a coup
>CIA only cares about subversion and destroying other nations
>DOJ only cares about arresting pot smokers
I love it.

Their job is to set people up in traps and then catch the people they set up. Why do you expect them to stop things?

the FBI only exists to grow like a tumor, and to get whomever will throw money at it elected

So the FBI in Wasserman's district had a chance to do something good and instead they let the tragedy be a platform for gun control and impeachment

Sounds about right

That describes the average American nuclear family
“To grow like a tumor, and get whomever will throw money at it elected”

Maybe they do have almost everybody on some list and therefore they can always say; yeah sure we knew about that.

Teens say edgy shit all the time. Younger kids are regularly exposed to violent video games, and they yammer on about them at school often. Enforcement can't respond to it all seriously; it's too pervasive. Maybe they'll make a few examples and develop a "don't say the B-word in an airport" type fear for school contexts.

>How many times is the FBI going to be warned about people going to commit a mass shooting and not do anything about it?
So you want to jail people for wrongthink?
Until they actually commit a crime, thee's nothing to prosecute them for.

FBI creates these ppl, Sutherland springs was the same as well

The FBI are just cops with a shiny badge, stop expecting them to rule over your damn lives or they will.

How many of YOU are on an FBI watchlist, Sup Forums?

Also check my repeating figures, faggots.

>moved to a new house 3 years ago
>have gigabit internet
>don't really browse pol until Trump, for the memes
>start browsing pol for the memes and shit posting
>internet slows down to megabit speeds

I'd say all of us tbqh

This. Perhaps he wants it to be like the movie Minority Report (no pun)

>FBI creates these ppl
/thread

EVERYBODY is in the FBI watch list. This is why, when someone is doing a crime, they say "he was in the FBI watch list".

>fbi
>doing anything

It wasn't dirt on Trump, so why would they care?
They don't seem to give a shit about anything else.

At this point I think they are just saying it not to look like complete fucking idiots every time this happens. Like that one autistic kid that always went like " HURR DURR I KNEW THE ANSWER BUT I DIDNT WRITE IT DOWN". Which is funny cos it makes them look like bigger idiots.

Are you advocating for thought crime?