youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPSbp3zTfo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgResrM_LoA
youtube.com/watch?v=0bnUPKn3uo4&t=22s
youtu.be/XvwO1PJxjRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>married to a nig with a niglet child

how's his chimp doing nowadays? havent listened to the podcast in a while

Chance the rapper is so cool

Wouldn't take the bluepill sure, but he's too invested in the (((entertainment))) industry to take the redpill either.

Look at those dead beady eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPSbp3zTfo

He endlessly sucks obama's dick.

sarah silverman, jerry sienfeld, bill maher, john stewart.

No he’s a big time simp. His wife walks all over him

>implying is his daughter

That's his only flaw.

Has there been any pics of his kid yet? There was rumour he got cucked and his kid is full nig.

Joe "will agree with everyone to tag alone with everybody" Rogan.

Just no.

What happened to Billy Boy?
I stumbled upon him after a bad breakup and his comedy and podcast woke me to the nature of women. Back then he said he would never marry, warning the cases of Arny Schwarzenegger losing his life and riches.

Next thing I know this ginger fuck is having a little baby nogglet with his gorilla wife!?
god. so disappointed.

Train by day, joe rogan podcast by night... all day!

youtube.com/watch?v=rgResrM_LoA

Whats wrong with that?

WHITE JESUS IS THE TRUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=0bnUPKn3uo4&t=22s

thats not really redpilled when you know how incompetent obama is and how much he lead to the downfall of the DNC by his actions.

And Chance is a huge DNC guy but refuses to realize how much a hand Obama had in the Clinton cabal.

Are you saying obama makes chance inauthentic?

I just think he doesnt want to die alone.

(Or she putted a spell on him)

Didnt he call for the Trump impeachment recently?
Joe is slowly but surely getting there,he is pretty red pilled already.

Look into it!

the most redpilled celebs are the dead ones. if your choice is alive, theres better options.

michael jackson named the jew on multiple occasions and got accused of cp for the rest of his life and then murdered

tupac named the jew and got shot

jimi hendrix tried to tell a generation about globalists- ded

JUST

Can we count Sam Hyde? Sure he's the furthest thing from a household name, but he's so redpilled it lost his show for him. Was Jews Rule a bad idea? Possibly, but message sent, disobey kike overlords get canned and they can't even take the double entendre joke, awful people. I'm not even sure how they didn't see that coming with his open mic history.

more importantly name something that makes chance authentic.

Implying kikes are celebrities

Pretty big flaw

this guy is such an idiot and constantly admits that too. also, his misunderstanding of Stefan Molyneux is fucking cringeworthy.

Yeah
But he still redpilling people through comedy.

(read this in bills voice)
*mic is in his left hand with cord trailing pacing stage*
"So she finally gets a fucking job doing a movie or some shit"

"and thEN"
*shakes head pausing for timing*

"9 months later BOOM blacker than this mic stand"
*shakes head*

"So me being the genius as joke"
*holds open palm of non mic hand towards audience while walking back and forth smirking to build tension*

"Jeez we might need a paternity test"
*pauses*
BIG mistake

"shes out of that bed picks up the greasy cord thats still driping shit all over"
*bill grabs the mic cord with empty hand and wraps it around his neck like hes being hanged*

"nows shes on a lot of painkillers and not happy so can't do anything"
*lets cord drop to floor places right hand on mic stand, tips mic stand 10 degrees while pausing a few moments"

"the doctor whose jaw has been on the floor since she pulled the Micheal Jordon dunking from the free throw line move jumping out of that bed"
*pics of night stand a few inches and hits into stage floor*

"mumbles something and the baby starts crying and thank god she snaps out of it"
*lets go of mic stand and paces back and forth on stage shaking head*

"I am paying the toll"

>mfw nobody posts /ourguy/ Mel Gibson

Bill sort of lost his edge over the last year or two
He's still alright but he tries to appeal to the masses too much now
Stays closer to the trunk of the tree

oh yeah

10/10

Can't believe you guys are falling for his antics of being "redpilled" or "open-minded". At 89:30, you can see show skepticism and demanding proof of how GM and car companies analyze whether to do a recall or not based on finances and not customer safety. It's really odd and out of touch for Rogan's character especially when Rogan was fine when his guest just said some damning things about a company's business tactics without citations.

youtu.be/XvwO1PJxjRU

>Published on May 20, 2014

KYS

Good point. His stuff wont age well

He is working on Passion of the Christ 2...expect a lot of hard shilling against him.

>Tripfag doesn't know the concept of an example

>faggot doesn't know people's opinions/views change over the years

K Y S

i love the bill burr podcast but his nigger wife is annoying. funny how vocal she becomes when shes trying to shit on white people, shes pretty much a blm, trayvon, mike brown nigger lover. Bill will something like yeah but all of history is white dudes, followed by but we problem made all that shit up and just altered history because whiteness hehe..

And she is a pretty hardcore feminist who significantly changed Burr's tone. I used to almost always listen to his MMP but when she came on the scene and became more influential in his life it effected his work... significantly. She's fucking annoying and wrong most of the time anytime she guest stars as uninformed background noise. I don't listen to the MMP anymore because of her.

>Implying 4 years is a long time

I bet you're one of those people who believed Hillary Clinton each time she changed her stance, huh

Comedians are always the most redpilleds.

4 years is a long time. I went from SocDem to NatSoc in half that time.

he usually agrees out of respect...just to keep them talking...

Agreed but from listening to his podcast its quite clear he has severe anger issues and trouble holding down a relationship because of it. Ill give him a pass on this one if he found someone that will stomach his antics. Dying alone is a scary prospect

>
This is going to be a short thread.

HAHAHAHAHA

>

Roy chubby Brown

>redpilled means being a lonely stormfag white supremacist
no