Meanwhile on 1900s pol

>meanwhile on 1900s pol

I still don't know how to read
*goes back to tending pigs*

USA economic power by 1920!

Why? It isn’t that hard.

Man life is great
I hope we can go to war in Europe soon so that myself and all my buddies can die for jews to enact mass immigration so my granddaughters can get raped by sandniggers.

listen here tugger, I don’t parchance have the seconds to tarry on your confabulation and malapropisms on the eternal Coolie question. All I know is that these Manchus laze about in opium dens as if in Veracruz sunbathing while they should be in a Hong Kong fish market rather than taking a good job on the railroad working with paddys and polacks.

I bet this country will still be a shithole in 100 years

True if big

Re roll

Damn guys, everything is looking up for the white man! We rule the world without question and life quality is skyrocketing, i think we should stay vigilant though or else we might fall pray to chaotic forces of subvertion.

We should kill all those barbarians in Africa and elsewhere while we have the chance.

daily reminder that non-austrohungarians aren't white and therefore cannot be considered human

Impeach roosavumpf

You guys, the Anti-Jewish pogroms were a hoax. Those Russian peasants did nothing wrong.

>Austria Hungary
That country will collapse in the next decade

Check em

I truly look forward this coming century, everything will turn out just fine for Germany. We have our comfy colonies and the everlasting Empire, the other european royalties are all cousins of our Kaiser, so nothing is going to happen.

Hey anons do you think this Communism thing might be an issue?

kek nice work oldfag

oh shit

Is he /ourguy/? He seems a bit hotheaded and is a little too interventionist for my liking. But he's the President, I suppose I should do my part to make sure he follows the Constitution

Yes. God emperor Roosevelt is /our guy/.

I preferred McKinley. Damn anarchists!

I hear (((Theodore Rosenbloom))) invited a negro to the Whitehouse.

Man, I love how our cities look

What are we gonna do about the coolie problem?

golfclap

I am kinda worrying about the Balkans,they are getting uppity

user why do you separate the blacks and whites? You know its wrong user.

Reminder that the Jews assassinated President McKinley

Our POW are returning, there are too many missing. And I feel ashamed, and regret, how a newcomer country made of mixed Lutherans can beat us the Catholic Empire

Jennings will win next election I swear! Free silver WILL happen.

Europe needs bloody fucking wars! We need to get rid of degenerate humanity! We need to cull the herd! Let's go to fucking war! SOCIAL DARWINISM FUCK YEAH!

G-guys, there is an outbreak of smallpox here and some pustules appeared in my skin. I'm afraid!

I enjoyed my stay in Beirut, Lebanon recently. Truly the jewel of the Orient. Next stop, Palestine. I hear there is an unruly jewish presence who is settling there. Sounds like mischief in the making.

Wrong timeline.