Bens sister Abigail IS hott

I CAN NOT STAND BENS WINY TWAT VOICE OR HIS JEWY WAYS BUT I WANNA BANG HIS SISTER SO BAD IS THAT WRONG??

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MILKERS

imgur.com/a/09ieS

it's not his sister, retards

This is disgusting

Khazar milkers is a JIDF meme

kike shiksas are disgusting; probably the most disgusting female species in spirit and second most disgusting in body (after black women)

>kike shiksas

prove it

shiksa is a jewish term that can apply to all women, not just jewish women

SO WHAT I STILL WANNA FUCK Abigail

want to make khazar milker babbys with abbys

It does not apply to Jewish women. A shiksa is a gentile woman who could pass for being a Jew by looks.

A LIL X AAA MA CREAM AND SHES ALL GOOD

I WANNA FILL ALL HER HOES WITH WHITE CUM

wrong

>giant tits is a JIDF meme

Cows have giant tits

You gonna fuck them too?

YOUR RUINING THIS FOR ME

Jesus Christ no wonder khazar milkers are so dangerous.

how can such a skinny girl have such huge tits?

I WANNA HERE HER SING WHEN I AM BANGING HER .. AND THEN HAVE BEN WALK IN

Her nose reminds me of an Italian girl I dated and her bust is even bustier.

Anyone else like a huge nose on a girl? Then again, I am Greek so it is within my gene pool. Jews are a pool next door and the water often overlaps.

yes... but a lookalike is fine too
shhh
our dicks won't k ow the difference

I can"t deny it anymore Sup Forums I am in love with Abigail Shapiro. Her class and sophistication, her innocent smile, and mostly those lush pendulous yiddie tiddies. I would betray my blood and my race to put my circumcised BWC between them. It has been great shitposting with you guys, but i'm taking the blue pill for her so that maybe someday she will reward me with her body. The merchant is my greatest ally and I don't care if Tyrone BLACKS every white woman on earth, because how can they even hope to compete with genetically superior khazar milkers? I would cut down a hundred pure Aryan younglings if only she would let me nurse on those swarthy Jewish areolae, gently stroking my hair back and whispering "that's a good goy" to me as I slobber and wojack-face with mindless, zen-like contentment. Who cares about the white race? We're inferior to (((them))) anyway and deep down all of you fags know it. The best hope I can attain to is to racemix up with a genetically superior jewess and watch her breastfeed our godtier IQ offspring on those luscious khazar milkers. I need jewtits in my life,

I LOVE NERD GIRLS WITH NICE BODYS MY SELF

I love you internet.

RUSSIAN WOMEN ANT TOO SHABBY ETHER

nasty

Yes it's wrong. Look at that disgusting like nose. KYS

I GUESS I AM JUST A DIRTY DOG

HEBREWED

STILL

did someone train that dog how to have a wank

I always fantasize about being tied with ceiling with by dick hanging and she comes from below, bites my foreskin away and declares that I am now her goy toy and in order to become boy I have come to her hand giving me a edging handjob for 9 hours straight

It's just a girl with the same family name. Not his sister.

Traps confirmed not gay.

>poo

A shiksa is a whore in yeddish

Yes. My first girlfriend had a very greek looking nose. I thought it was sexy because I like sharp rather soft features on a woman (eye liner, eye shape, nose, muscles, etc) because it looks exotic.

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANNA BANG HER???R U GAY

I DONT CA WHAT YOU SAY ABIGAIL IS FUCKING HOTT

youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8
HER VOICE

10 Things You Don't Know About...Milly
By Abigail Shapiro
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT MY SISTER IS...her artistic mind--she's quick thinking and has great taste.

HER FAVORITE ROLE WAS...Matilda since it was her first Broadway show and she related personally to the character.

IF MY SISTER WASN'T AN ACTRESS, SHE WOULD BE...a fashion designer.

MY SISTER'S HIDDEN TALENT IS...making perfect sauteed spinach and homemade pies.

MY FAVORITE MEMORY WITH MY SISTER IS...when I took her on her first roller coaster.

IF MY SISTER WAS A FAMOUS CHARACTER, SHE WOULD BE...Sally from Peanuts because she's comical without even trying.

HER FAVORITE AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY IS...reading.

ONE THING NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT MY SISTER IS...her eyes are like a mood ring--they change the shade of blue according to her mood.

10 Things You Don't Know About...Abby
By Milly Shapiro
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT MY SISTER IS...she is really supportive and never jealous.

HER FAVORITE ROLE WAS...Cindy Lou Who since it was her first Broadway show.

IF MY SISTER WASN'T AN ACTRESS, SHE WOULD BE...a teacher.

MY SISTER'S HIDDEN TALENT IS...drawing--she's even won art competitions!

MY FAVORITE MEMORY WITH MY SISTER IS...when she turned me into Magenta from Blue's Clues by covering me in lipstick when I was 3.

IF MY SISTER WAS A FAMOUS CHARACTER, SHE WOULD BE...Sara from The Little Princess because she cares about others.

HER FAVORITE AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY IS...ballet.

ONE THING NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT MY SISTER IS...even though she seems serious in public, she's actually very silly.

Abigail Shapiro Resume: HERE

Abigail Shapiro Headshot: #1, #2, #3

Milly Shapiro Resume: HERE

so that word can apply to absolutely any woman? but in practice, in which context is it most commonly used? any subtext there?

THIS IS ABIGAIL U TWATS

HERE SHE IS AGAIN ..

>tfw she will mary in my 21th birthday
Fuck this place, why I am still here?

Un. Clean. Meat.
See me after class.

Holy shit, thats hillarious...and perfectly legal in Canada to join in.

This bitch (not Ben's sister just some rando cam whore) has the worst jew nose ever. She hides it by looking into camera. Take a look at a face side profile shot and then decided.

This is the only pic that kind of shows her huge jew nose.