Why was he looking for a fourth Blue-Eyes White Dragon when you can only have 3 in your deck?

Why was he looking for a fourth Blue-Eyes White Dragon when you can only have 3 in your deck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rules are for losers who get caught

So he can prevent it from being used against him. Did you not watch the show?

batter yet how rare are cards in yugioh who makes them and is kaiba rich he could order them online or what ever the case is in universe

He wants to destroy every Blue-eyes except his 3.

But muh trap hole

It was weird that it seemed every card in yugioh was rare and one of a kind other than blueeyes.

Who produces the cards after Pegasus kicks the bucket anyway

More importantly did that guy drop out of high school? And what the hell happened to regular schools in GX? Is Kaiba like the dictator of the entire world

He likes BEWD so much that he can't stand the idea of anyone else using that card, or the idea of one being used against him.

So yeah, because of his love of dragons, like most things.

so it was autism.
should have thought so.

Kaiba's autism is unmatched.

Because they mixed together 2 completely different stories from the Manga.
In the first story, Kaiba doesn't have a BEWD, he's just some rich nerd that really really wants it and is willing to do anything to get it. That's where the scenes from the first few minutes come from. Because of this, they also cut out the real first duel of the series, where Kaiba is defeated by BEWD in a shadow game, which later inspires Kaiba to create Solid Vision.
The part after Kaiba kidnaps Grandpa is adapted froma a later story in the Manga where he's already gotten the only 3 other BEWDs in the world through murder and blackmail. The reason he wants the 4th Blue-Eyes is revenge against Yugi and so that it can't ever be used against him again.

The first few volumes were so edgy and great.
Really makes you wish it hadn't become a trading card marketing scheme.

It's probably a "treat this card as BEWD" shit.

He makes the rules nigga

bruh, how did nobody ever sue kaiba over that bullshit.

only 4 in existence and then steals and tears it. That shit would have to have been worth tens of thousands...maybe hundreds seeing how heavily that universe cares about that TCG.

>implying Kaiba follows the rules

The guy's willing to travel to the afterlife to play a card game with his rival.

His unhealthy obsession knows no bounds

Isn't no one bothered that he basically tore his waifu?

yeah but the only other one was held by an old man who clearly wasn't going to any tournaments in the near future

What if they announced a reprint?

>so it was autism.
It wasn't, only a fringe minority of autists are collectors.

Has no one itt watched the show? Or all of you are retards without memory? Kaiba didn't have any Blue Eyes when he asked grandpa to trade his

He's a multi billionaire, he can hire an army of lawyers to get him out of whatever law there is.

He destroyed it so it could never be used against him but Grandpa wasn't going to use it anyway

He was the coolest guy

Because she is his waifu, but the fourth one was a slut, that's the reason he tore it.

>He's a billionaire
You could've stopped there

Haven't you seen how he reacts whenever someone steals and plays his dragon against him?
Kaiba is very sensitive to NTR.

Kaiba want to collect all of them so that other duelists can't use it against him.

Only 4 exist iirc

*kills Blue-Eyes at less than half the price*

No it doesn't. Card games were the best thing to happen to Yu-Gi-Oh. The manga is mediocre and the 2000 NAS series is better than season 0 because it skips right to the card games and improves said card games in all aspects.

at this time yugioh had no rules

Because he didn't want anyone else to have her.

When do they play his dragon against him?

Pegasus steals and toonifies him

He could have.... I don't know.... kept it in case Mokuba spills coke on one of them?

who's grandson is his main rival and possessed by a super skilled gaming pharaoh
MUH
PLOT
HOLES
THO

Oh right I forgot, anyway I'm glad based kaiba isn't a cuck

>super skilled gaming pharaoh
The guy was a cheating faggot.

See

Better question is: why did he torn the fourth one apart instead of keeping it?

Shut up Mokuba

Why would he need a fourth one?

hes an asshole who wanted to demoralize yugi's grandfather as payback, it was supposed to be worth a shit ton but kaiba is rich anyway

>buy the rights to the card game after the creator is kill by Bakura
>print his own cards
>Blue Eyes White Dragon is caught up in powercreep
>HA HA I'LL JUST INTRODUCE MORE CARDS TO POWER UP BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

Kaiba's autism is truly the best. It's only his sense of honor that prevents him from making Blue Eyes into an insta-win like Exodia.

He's stupid

What do you mean? GX showed he is still in charge.

5Ds was an alternate timeline created by Iliaster using the Infinity to rewrite history to become virtually everything.
I am guessing Iliaster took control of it.

He also showed his autism in GX.
Why do you think Slyfer (God Card of Yugi) were the losers living in disastrous conditions while Obelisk (God Card of Kaiba) were the elite living in luxury?

he also sent cards to space with a capsule for aliens to find,right?

After learning that Blue Eyes White Dragon is a girl in the past. I have an unsettling feeling everytime I see the three headed blue eyes.

>he also sent cards to space with a capsule for aliens to find,right?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg

Kaiba threads are good and not bad.

was this ship actually a thing? I never finished the show and I may have let fanfiction cloud my judgment

Barely any fucking fanart for these two together, it makes me sad.

The game's rules were broken all the time in the manga and anime, that and when that shit happened in the manga Konami hasn't bought the rights to make the official card games with actual rules back then.

That is what makes the fact that Yugi's deck was literally treated as a museum piece worth of a room just showcase it so weird; Yugi's legacy is treated like a godsend sometimes and other times he is just not important in GX.

Didn't his company also work on Momentum? In a way Kaiba invented Synchro too.

Did Yugi already retired as a duelist and became a game developer in GX?

regular schools are still a thing. it's just that dueling is much bigger so kaiba can make a school about it and nobody bats an eye

it would have gotten old quick

He didn't want anyone else to have one.

Card games are serious business

>you can only have 3 in your deck?
Yet you can have 3 sets of Exodia no problem

The cast definitely talks about Yugi as someone who was, not someone who still is, so he likely retired.

Why did they only make 4?

Not really, Exodia seemed insanely rare in the manga and anime, who knows how many Exodia sets there were in the whole world.

To inflate the prices for resellers, when Kaiba eventually dies his descendants would likely sell the cards for millions.

did he just murder a person here

Yes

He send him to the shadow realm

Sticking to the roots, in the early chapters of the manga before Card Games changed the series as whole Yami Yugi was killing people left and right.

>4kids: Okay we can't kill people, how do we get around this?
>writer: What if instead of dying they go to a nightmarish alternate reality where every waking moment is a living hell and rest is a mercy that doesn't exist
>4kids: PERFECT!

So dubs?

He also had 3 more copies of his waifu

The good old days when you could just murder people over a casual game of a children's card game or ice hocky...