Reminder: If there isn't a Civil War soon, there will never be one again

How the FUCK are people supposed to protect themselves from tyranny when pic related becomes a reality?
Even with all the guns in the world we'd be fucked. The government wouldn't need to deal with defecting soldiers and people disobeying orders, this is a tyrant' fucking dream.
We have maybe 20 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGjhVYa2A58
makezine.com/2015/10/16/research-company-takes-aim-uavs-portable-anti-drone-rifle/
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtlr3Q9JKUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5evlN8Bbs
youtube.com/watch?v=hgll-XTqcS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>20 years

We have the technology to mass produce these things right now. They're probably in secret stores all over the US already.

What happens if i close the window?

They had a scene in Minority Report where the police stormed a building and unleashed drones to find a target.

Drone wars are coming. Battlestar Galactica predicted it. It will get to the point where the machines take over.

Couldn't you just cover your face so they can't recognize you?

i wonder if muricans would develop all that electroshit, if they only knew how sensitive to EMP (nuclear or not) they are....

We are likely going to see an assassination of a political figure by drone very soon.

Remember during the inauguration festivities when Trump was behind that huge slab of glass?

There will be a political figure speaking in public one day and they'll fly a drone in and take em right out. That will usher in a new era of fear.

EMP devices

that's why I wear my anonymous mask whenever I have to leave home

yes user. Wear a mask and arm yourself with a squash racket

pol supports tyranny when its your ideology doing it

Such dangerous technologies will require an international watchdog to destroy them.

>There's a screenshot for that.

There's no logic in niggers. Both sides of the civil war can get these drones from China.

One drone breaks the window, the rest fly in.

>mfw a simple mosquito net would keep those pesky death bots at bay.

Slaughterbots are nothing like a regular drone strike. It's not a hovering platform with a house-destroying missile. It's a swarm of if-it-touches-you-you-die bugs. There is no defense against them. Detected dissidents will be swiftly eliminated, leaving only the complacent alive. And the majority WILL be complacent, out of fear alone.

My house is protected with a 150kw spark gap transmitter.

Why did you post that image? I literally covered exactly that.

>A drone cannot enforce
Yet.

If drones are so amazing, just make anti-drone drones.

>one explodes, the rest are free

He doesn't have a CB radio that can take out drones with RF. youtu.be/OGjhVYa2A58

unless they get hacked or someone 3D prints a 100,000 of them and unleashed them in the city

eventually you’ll have some device that stops them from operating

The day the government turns automated machines against its people is the day said nation ceases to exist.

>eventually you’ll have some device that stops them from operating
thats probably what they said about terminators you dong

>they get hacked
Hollywood shit.

The closest thing to a solution is what posted, that is, after they're already released.

Prevention is the best method. Science has outpaced man's restraint once again and we are on the edge of global disaster. Technology run amok will be Mankind's undoing, and it must be stopped.

>"They can not be stopped"

>EMP
>Water
>Metal grids to counter explosions and steel plates
>Hackers
>Project insiders who turned rogue
>Lasers, infrared and bright lights fucking with the sensors

I came up with these in 5 minutes. Now think about how many methods some special forces with project insiders would come up with after planning for months.

There is already dozens of videos of ISIS using drones to attack people completely by surprise. The drones are so high up and so small that the target dosen't see/hear them at all. They're able to drop a small explosive charge about the size of a typical hand grenade right onto someone. If its so basic that ISIS can do it, I don't see how a group of people with actual resources couldn't make something 100x more effective.

Emp and jammers
VERY strong magnets
tesla guns

Is a drone going to make people go to work?

If it's PEOPLE v. TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT WITH SUPER DRONES, then we enter civil disobedience territory, not civil war. Will they microchip us and give us electric shocks until we comply? At this point we're basically living in the "real world" of The Matrix. Or maybe communist Russia. 50 years of utter economic ruin while the rest of the world carries on like nothing happened.

Who actually wins in that scenario? Certainly not the government.

>tesla guns

>libs finally get gun ban
>people dont even care cause they're too busy loading their own single shot kill drones
Futures looking bright

makezine.com/2015/10/16/research-company-takes-aim-uavs-portable-anti-drone-rifle/

If weapons of mass destruction is a measure a government is willing to take against it's own people then insurgent never stood a chance to begin with.

>magnets
>no one even knows how they work
Lolwut

>Who actually wins in that scenario?

P O S S E
O
S
S
E

another swarm of drones, just cheaper, no explosive, just hitting them and smashing.

right

It moit b roit painful, m8.

WHEN ROBOTS REPLACE YOU, WHAT WILL YOU DO USELESS EATER?

A) Even the video brings up that these could be taken by dissident groups, rebels, terrorists, etc.
B) None of this is physically or economically feasible in an engineering sense unless you believe in the myth of science technomagic.

>Stochastic movement
Is a process of random movement. You cannot have discrete and directed movement that is stochastic and stable in a system control without incredible processing power.
This also conflicts with actual stochastic processes that affect it (like micro scale wind currents) which again, require incredible set up to monitor and process..
This, with the idea that it will accurately recognise whom it is targeting, be able to react in real time to movements, and that fundamentally they do this autonomously, means you would have to shrink down supercomputers to CPU size. You might believe in Moore's law but the gains are running out as we run up against quantum effects, and quantum computing is inherently far off.

>Rotor UAVs and drones with incredibly precise movement
Electrical motors cannot respond that quickly even if they are made to very high quality and tolerance, which comes at great expense.
>High accuracy motion and position sensing technology + human recognition
Doesn't exist. All of what exists is extremely temperamental and can be easily fooled. Computing tools are very bad at recognising objects and people.
>Not affected by wind
Simply bullshit
>Kills by directed explosion to the head
Anything like this will fundamentally never be able to respond fast enough to keep up with someone's head motion, would not be able to direct enough explosive force to actually penetrate into the skull, even if it could this could be sidestepped with helmets.
>Unjammable
Also bullshit.

>Short film by COMPUTER SCIENCE in AI
>We believe this is true because integrating and miniaturising technologies we already have
He's an idiot looking for attention and academic prestige. AI is the new global warming

>Government kills all its citizens

Then what?

>not using face paint and a baseball uniform
Pure idiocy.

Lol wear a Kevlar cap. Solved

T H I C C
N E C K

Digital tech can all be hacked into

>being chased by killer swarm of nano bots
>AYYY OL HOL UP WINDOWS BOOTING UP
>SAYS I NEED REAL PLAYER 17
>AYOO OL ILL JUST INSTALL LINUX
>CAN'T FIND MUH DRIVERS

Yawn.

Well yeah, obvious answer was "everyone outside the country involved in drone war." Primary suspects being Jews and Chinese.

This guy is a retard tho, in an event of a Civil War tanks and jets will just mow down your house, they won't need a search warrant or to abide by any laws

radio jammers

I guess it's a good thing you're on the side of ZOG that will be implementing such technologies.

I always laugh when they show such things attacking "human rights activists." ZOG cries out in pain as he drone stirkes you.

Slaughter bots just need a poison stinger to avoid the issues with accuracy. Like a big robotic wasp.

Problem solved

>Mow down vast part of the country
>Destroy economy, invite world's enemies to come invade, or send cover assistance to fuck you up
And what's left afterward?

stop posting netflix you fucking kike

A robot can't stroke itself and spray semen. I'm still useful.

>deadly unkillable drones
>get killed en masse with electric flyswatters

> vast part of the country
> a houseblock
Pick only one tard

Because every country and it's common folk have an portable ready EMP, right?

>tfw MGS is real

But he is getting paid to viral market don't you know Sup Forums is 90% marketing bots.

This

>Easily viewable from public eye
>Would be too much for normies to accept as "Government apprehended criminals"
>Would be completely blocked by a full set of armor
>Can't carry people to disclosed locations
>Expensive as fuck
Baby tier shit

There will be a civil war, soon in the United States.
American citizens vs the American government.
And the citizens will take back their country and restore the dream of FREEDOM.

i would assume you do ANYTHING to them and they explode into a toxic cloud of anthrax

because I have an EMP now?

I dont think thats a netflix show user. Its a short video made by old autists who are freaking out about killer AI robots

This is why Varg's "hide in the woods" plan doesn't work. There is hardly any untouched wilderness left in Europe anyways.

Even worse. Everyone who gets hit gets to go to the local hospital because nothing that size can deliver enough to kill, and definitely not to kill very fast, while people start to wonder why the military budget has to be tripled just for the cost of chemical factories.

Trying to put anthrax in the water would be more successful.

Americans are docile cowards, as long as they have their sports internet and burgers they won't do anything

Antarctica m8

but for real though just spray the fuckers with a hose

You’re a fool. ((They)) want a civil war to take even more control of the US.

Remember this brother, United we stand but divided we fall.

That one sentence is the key to making sure America stays in the path to freedom

Lol I’ll just blow up the tank

>No one will think twice about the US government destroying a houseblock of people who don't like them
Ever heard of Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing?

Thinking about a drone swooping out of the sky and carrying you away is actually pretty scary.
I'm just coming out of Safeway because I had to get some milk real quick and a drone drops down and pulls me into the sky because I posted "why is diversity only being pushed in predominantly white societies?" online and now I'm being carried away to a re-education facility. Fuck son.

Except the technology becomes to fucking cheap and the programming leaks on the internet so any asshole with a 3d printer can make a few thousand of these things and commit acts of terror. Then even the ruling class won't be safe.

I think you'll start seeing privately operated flak guns at that point.

Oh dear

This looks fucking awesome actually.

It's not JewFlix it's anti ai murderbot short. Watch till the end.

NO BROS HOW WILL THE DAY OF THE ROPE EVER COME NOW

Did somebody say... target practice?

German-user makes the best points in the thread. War is always about move, counter-move. When slaughterbots come, you bet your ass there'll be a thousand companies with a thousand different ways to defend against these things.

>XD how do guns beat tanks/drones/etc
Why are these threads allowed? They're retarded as fuck and purely for sliding. Civil wars are not about defeating the army in a direct fight, period.

i work developing military AI for an american company, i can assure you that the only thing preventing us to release and army of bots is merely legislation, we are even capable of exploding anyone's phone's battery if we want. and no, we dont need "much" research to pin point any target we want. I also guarantee that with some of our alredy developed technology we could EASELY control ANY kind of RIOT without many fatallities.

It’s hyped up bs, I can slap the shit out of the drone and voila, no more drone

>How the FUCK are people supposed to protect themselves
Simple.
We kill the people who operate the drones. And their families.

>means you would have to shrink down supercomputers to CPU size

What is to say the processing is done remotely...say in a van that is about 50-100 meters away? Much like our tablets and cellphones where supercomputer farms are doing the heavy lifting of cloud computing. They could develop a short burst networking technology like Bluetooth or NFC to be the brains of the bot.

>would not be able to direct enough explosive force to actually penetrate into the skull

What if they acted in unison. 5-6 drone bots could act as a net and simple "ram" a skull with a needle-like projectile. It really wouldn't take much to puncture a skull. Falling on rocks does about the same.

>human recognition

I could at least see the old fashioned "marker" technique where an agent pins a marker; transmitter; ink; etc on the target and the bot can zero in on that with pinpoint accuracy using GPS

Old news.

BRING ON THE CARNAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

youtube.com/watch?v=Vtlr3Q9JKUo

All these need are small noxious darts.

Is this some elaborate 4d chess anti-gun shilling?

Boobs or gtfo

Its called a crowbar and a hazard suit.

12 gauge works too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5evlN8Bbs
youtube.com/watch?v=hgll-XTqcS4

Kevlar catches projectiles, what's described in the video is a shaped charge.

It's a combination of anti-gun and concern/deflation shill