This place in excess can really grate on your happiness. Lets have a whitepill thread

This place in excess can really grate on your happiness. Lets have a whitepill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/417023-lazio-anne-frank-fine/
youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they reading anne franks diary during a football game? No wonder nobody gives a shit

For most of my life, the picture on that flyer was the only picture of Anne Frank in existence. Now, suddenly, there's tons of them. Seems weird.

>anne frank
What's up with westerners and this fucking girl? You might think that if 6 quadrilion jews died in ovens of birkenau every ten seconds there would be more interesting stories to tell about them then this one.

THE BEST WHITEPILL IS MOX THE DODS

Why the fuck are they reading anne frank during a football game

then the team had to wear these to "raise awareness" aka as punishment

Is there a video?

oh, so gold stars are bad but it's okay to force italians to wear a jew face when they push the envelope a bit too much?

kek
Exactly what I thought when this happened

hahahaha good goys

soccer game in the Sudan
>Hail Hortler!

Ultras banter.

rt.com/sport/417023-lazio-anne-frank-fine/
>Italian football club Lazio has been hit with a €50,000 fine after supporters placed anti-Semitic stickers of Jewish Holocaust victim Anne Frank around their shared stadium.
>Fans of the Serie A club have avoided a stadium ban for the incident on October 22, which saw a cluster of supporters post up stickers of Anne Frank wearing the shirt of their rivals Roma.

>read the most jewish thing in the world
>in the most fascist place in the world: italian stadiums
can't wait for my racewar

say no to racism! we are all the same, goyim! We all deserve to live in rich countries! You are just lucky, white boy! Your ancestors didn't plan and sacrifice for you to be wealthy! Why do you hate skin color?

you beat me to it

NOW RISE FOR THE REMEMBRANCE ANTHEM!

"JEWS DIED SAD"
"HITLER MAKE ME MAD"
"GAS TURNED ON HIGH"
"ALL THE SHLOMO DIE"
"20 MILLION FELL"
"SEND GOYIM TO HELL"

Our gov forces students to read this book. Every American has heard of her. I do t think sbe actually existed. I think she is the jew's holocaust guilt golem. Like an egregore but for jews

>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw

Link to song and lyrics?

Anne Frank? More like Otto Frank's diary...

>Anne Frank readings at a sports event

lol. What the fuck were they expecting? I guarantee they knew this would happen, but they did it anyway just to cry racism.

Do you need help?

PS.It won't be a race war, just cleaning the trash