Would you still like the traps you like if they were real girls?

Would you still like the traps you like if they were real girls?

No, the appeal of traps is that it is "dangerous" since you are attracted to the femininity, but you know it is wrong since they got a dick.

Of course, the dick isn't important

I'm sexually attracted to anything that looks remotely female.
Or androgynous.

Jesus fucking christ. There's always a fucking thread up about this faggot. You guys really are penis munchers.

Eat a dick OP

If it's cute, fuck it.

Of course they much better without dick (unless gay)

The whole point of traps is that the penis is merely an obstance instead of a dealbreaker. You are otherwise gravitating towards something that has a female form.

But they are

obstacle*

In Astolfo's case, yeah.

sage-

I'm attracted to his sister in the picture but not to him. Am I normal?

We all know the real question here is "if a girl loves a trap is it gay?"

it's not gay if it's cute, though I doubt real traps can stay cute like that 24/7 since it's obvious he would be using makeup, of course if he had a natural cute female face then it's all good, but then there're always other issues like bodily hair for example, I can't even stand mine, figures those of traps.

If you stopped loving your waifu because you found out she had a penis, she was never your waifu, you never loved her in the first place, same if you loved your trapfu and found out she was actually a girl
Or if they were actually a boy/girl and then became a girl/boy

Its about loving your waifu for who they are, not what they have. You should be ashamed if you think otherwise.

No, contrary to what a lot of retards are saying, the dick is instrumental in inducing attraction or disgust in regards to a 2D "person".

That's actually the purest form of love.

gas all queers

Wait, correction.
Reverse Trap x Trap is the purest form of love.

Traps would be infinitely better and more attractive if they actually were girls.

Gay.

Then why go for traps when you could go for actual girls?

The dick makes it only better

Fine patrician tastes

I would like them all more because then I would be sexually attracted to them.

Why not both?

I really did not want to say this, but Astolfofags need to leave Sup Forums. Hestiafags were tolerable. Meguminfags are fun. Nenefags and Sataniafags, as bad as their waifus are, were kind of funny at times. But Astolfo is a shit character with an even shittier fanbase, a fanbase that incorporates the worst of both memegirlfags and trapfags. Fate/Apocrypha was a mistake.

That's freaking gay.

Then that means at the very least you're bisexual. Which is a kind of gay.

Astolfofags are the worst fanbase on Sup Forums. They would have been far more tolerable if they would admit that they're either gay or at least bisexual, but instead we get all sorts of mental gymnastics on trying (and failing) to explain how liking him (and traps in general) isn't gay.

Most trapfags won't since they have the shallowest shit taste. Attach/detach the fetish to any character and they'll go from "muh best girl (male XD)" to "wtf its shit now". But to be fair I can't blame them that much since the huge majority of trapshit characters have only one thing that saves them from being completely forgettable garbage.

This, all their threads have even more trite shit than most waifushit threads.
Trapfags, you can't expect too much from them.

No dick, no deal.

Then you must be gay.

There are, like thousands of other cute grills, the only reason to choose a trap over them is that you actually like dicks.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but at least realize that you're gay.

>No hypocrisy involved
Cool.

>Fate/Apocrypha was a mistake.
once the average Sup Forumsnon realizes this we'll get rid of the siegshitters.

Of course, cute is what matters.

Chaika. Forgotten war.

Summerfag plz go

retards

The point is, literally who gives a shit if it's gay or not

I don't consider myself gay for liking traps for the same reason I wouldn't consider myself straight if I just liked cuntboys, but it's not like I have to write my sexuality in detail in any official documents so it's completely irrelevant, and arguing about this is for anal retentive bastards,

>I really did not want to say this
>actually setting your post up as if anyone gives a shit about what you have to say
lmao
your opinion is shit, and so are you, and your entire life

Why do you say that Astolfo is a shit character? So far he seems really cool.

I don't mind Traps but spamming this faggot's picture over and over again is fucking annoying.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
>It's actually a girl
>It's actually a boy
>It's actually a girl
>It's actually a boy
>Ad infinitum

But I don't like boys and girls

I only like traps which look like girls. So yes, I'd be even happier with real girls as they have no dick to avoid.

But that is not a trap, she has breasts.

What did you expect from trapfags? 99% of the, are "ironic weebs".

"Are Traps Gay?" has become a meme with the normalfags as well.