Excited for some Uzumaki household?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0
youtube.com/watch?v=0quux9PNVu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, Narutards.

gas yourself.

Nice meme

Hinata's boob suppression is a crime against humanity.

Are Sumirefags already out? I don't want to share a thread with them or see any shitpost about best girl Sarada.

Sumire is best girl, no one cares about that old and busted salad bitch.

Thanks for starting with something more relevant to the next episode

>>Hinata's boob suppression
Isn't that mainly an Ikemoto problem?

I don't think he fucks Hinata anymore, he rarely even has time to play with his children

Fuck off narutards

We're watching the whole time.

Fuck off, you're just as annoying as the Sumirefags. The thread hasn't even started, cut them some slack.
Just be a good boy, discuss the show, discuss your favourite girl if you want, just don't spam, waifushitpost, or turn the thread into a tumblr worthy waifufagging circlejerk about your favourite character. That's all we ask.

How did you guys read or even watch the end of Shippuden?, It dragged on for decades.
dropped

I didn't. I just read the manga weekly (though even that was painful). Then I watched the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, the Madara episodes, the 20 or so filler episode about Naruto's wedding toward the end, and that's about it.

So, Ikemoto drew Hanabi and Hiashi for the third novel.

Why isn't Hanabi married? You'd think Hiashi would have forced her to marry her cousin or something.

I want to fuck Hanabi.

Why would I be excited about this? It's merely the OVA all over again

youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0
youtube.com/watch?v=0quux9PNVu0

I miss part 1 and pain arc Naruto, desu.

Hanabi is a back up for his master plan. He is biding his time to see if he can get anything out of Naruto and Himawari. I'd say he has a timeframe of 5-7 years before Hanabi becomes a Shizune-tier cake.

he ruins everything he touches

Fucking christ, that was two years ago when I stopped. The worst part is that they killed off a bunch of retards no one gave a shit about.

>missing pain arc
I never understood this. The set up of that arc was great sure, but both the climax and the resolution were terrible. It was a foretaste of the shit that was to come.

does she get double penetration everynight?

That arc was good all the way through, imo. Great fight, Great villain, Great moments for Naruto.

Different opinions I guess.

No because Naruto is too busy banging Sakura back at this office.

Fuck off Sahara Wataru

>konoha is destroyed and everyone is dead
>naruto lost the fight
>goes to talk to the villain, who accepts, even though Naruto has no fucking ground to negociate
>Naruto appeals to him
>the villain, who had one of the strongest convictions what he was doing was right, who sacrificed so many things, among which his own body and friends to get here, conveniently gives up on his objective because of his teacher's faith in him, the very same one he killed mere days before, and dies, but not before conveniently resurrecting the whole village
How can you eat up that shit?

She's still in her mid twenties so maybe she doesn't want to be married yet.

I refuse to believe anybody like the conclusion to that arc. Ultimately it just came down to "well I'll do something about it"

He fumbled those things but it was the last arc that was only stupid when you think about it as opposed to everything post Kage summit that just flat out makes no damn sense no matter how hard you try to not think about it.

>Jiraya sensei, you're still a man
>but caught with infinite pain, I transcended humanity
How could I read that shit with a straight face, just, wow

ninjitsu launchers sound really useful when not used in
a) an institute where you learn ninjitsu to grow yourself as a shinobi similar to how you aren't allowed to use calculators until you can do basic fucking math
b) fighting against someone who can absorb them

shame that's exactly what happened in the movie eh

Can some user help me out? What point during Shipuuden does The Last fit in? I'm on episode 460 right now, and I'm wondering if I should slot it in soon.

right before the wedding arc iirc

Do they have a strained marriage? I don't want to pick back up if all that build up and payoff culminates in a fucking true to reality shitty relationship for god's sake. I stopped watching Naruto related stuff right after they got together. Should I live in ignorance?

nah
it's sakura's marriage that's down the bin

I dropped that shit after Pain. Watched Boruto years later and then backtracked.

as it should be!

?
They look pretty much identical to their anime design.

Naruto won that fight, he was surging with sage energy and kyuubi chakra whereas Nagato was exhausted and dying from the battle. If he wanted to kill Nagato there he could easily done it.

Nagato had never been defeated before so being defeated by Naruto (who shared the same ideals and outlook on the world as young Nagato did) served to change his conviction.

But that's extremely cheap and a terrible end to the arc. That's the last thing Akatsuki as an organization ever does of note too. In the end, they all just felt like a long-ass filler to get to the real deal. Also, seriously, fuck the revive everybody thing. I may be a big Kakashi fan but he and everybody else should have stayed dead. It would have been so much more impactful

>still has enough energy left to revive millions of people
>exhausted and dying
Yeah, right.

You're sort of right. Realistically speaking, someone with a conviction like Nagato's would have never changed his mind. He would've died trying to kill Naruto. But this is shonen, and shonen battles are all about friendships and dreams and idealism. Almost every battle in shonen tends to tend idealistically with a few notable exceptions. So yeah, it wasn't the most realistic arc. But in terms of shonen arcs, it was definitely one of the better ones. I'd say it was probably one of Naruto's peaks along with the Chunin Exam arc.

Watch until episode 480, then watch the Last and then the final twenty episodes.

Nagato was an Uzumaki. And Uzumakis are known for having exceptionally strong chakra. Kushina was on the verge of death yet she had enough chakra to restrain Kurama with her chains. Nagato, as an Uzumaki, should have enough chakra to revive millions of people even while he's in the process of dying. It does fit with the lore even if it seems like an asspull.

It's relative to Naruto.

>In the end, they all just felt like a long-ass filler to get to the real deal.

I think that was the whole point of Akatsuki. It sucks that they were not the powerful, dangerous supervillains they were hyped up to be. But I think Kishi only intended for them to be filler until the whole Madara war plot kicks in. Oro alone wouldn't have been able to carry the plot until then, so he added Akatsuki to keep the show going until he can write the war arc.

WHERE'S THE GODDAMN OVA ALREADY

Thanks user. Is the Boruto movie worth watching, or should I just go straight into the series?

I really don't see what idealism and dreams have to do with convenient and bad writing. Just because your main character is an idealist doesn't mean the world shouldn't bend on itself to satisfy his wishes and save his ass, on the contrary. Idealism shines most and has worth in a cruel world where the hero can't catch a break.
If the MC doesn't get out of the shit he's in through his own efforts, but because the villain conveniently changes his mind for a very bad and weak reason, your story is shit and you should never be allowed to touch a pen in your life ever again.
Can you imagine James Bond being captured by the villain with no way out but suddenly the villain remembers he used to play ball with James Bond as a kid, frees him, back down on his plan to conquer the world, revive the James Bond girl he killed, and that's how it ends? Everyone would be mad, and for good reason. Because Bond didn't do shit.

Only kids like this absolute garbage

You're just jealous you'll never get to experience the intense build up and payoff of watching a show for a decade. It's really quite something. Sorry you're so bitter.

The Boruto movie happens after the current point the anime is at and will probably be included in the anime with slight changes, so you might as well just skip it for now.

Like that user said, but I recommend you watch Naruto ga Hokage ni Natta Hi seeing as it's so short and has a lot of nice characterization.

Either is fine to start with. Both are good, if quite different in term of caracterization of the new kids.

lol keep telling yourself

So is Naruto fucking dead or what

I really want to watch another Chuunin exam arc. Hopefully that one we saw in the movie ends up being cancelled since it was crashed by the aliens and everyone has to retake it again, and we get to watch it in detail this time.

yes he died

His spirit is dead but his body keeps moving.
He looks alive once in a while, whenever Sasuke is in the same room for instance.

fucking eating hamburgers fuck is this

Good lord. Is there any hint at a cure?

he needs Sasuke's D

Himawari is cute, post more

I recommend you should watch the movie because it's good

Boruto is a ninja SoL mixed with overarching arcs centered around decent villains.
It's really fun.

>It's really fun
Yeah. Until Naruto becomes a fucking vegetable of course

Frankly, you're both the cancer that has ruined these already pointless threads.

Who gives a fuck about that cretin when the new generation is so good and so much more interesting than he is. Hell even Shino of all peopel is a better character than him now.

Nagato should have let Naruto choose to revive one person at the cost of his life.

This the weakest point on the whole Boruto project, why they needed to start the series with and edgy shit like Konoha destroyed and Naruto potentially dead? Didn't they trust the Naruto legacy and their new characters? I can't stop thinking how this spoiled brat could go a path like that or how Naruto could die and it's ruining this series for me.

Yeah. I don't see how they could have thought anyone would be happy with edgy retconning of previous beloved elements for the sake of immediate cheap stakes. Hopefully they bring it back in a good way soon.

Naruto is so busy he hardly sees his family in person its always a clone, he has trouble connecting with his son because of priorities.

Sakura got cucked by Sasuke and is a complete wreck that Salad has to look after her adult mother and do the house chores.

Boruto has the gay emotionless Orochimaru clone that wants to fuck his butthole but boruto doesn't understand his gayness.

Moon niggers aka majin buu people who make food of humans want to invade the ninja world.

Oh forgot to add Denki and Iwabe are the first gay ninja couple.

Boruto is shipped with Sumire

Salad gets scraps

Oh come on, that edgy flashforward doesn't mean anything. They can choose to retcon it by making it an illusion, pull a Nagato by reviving everyone. The possibilities are endless.
It's just there to tell you that Boruto will eventually become epic shit with DBZ tier fights. Though really they didn't quite succeed and that flashforwrd ended up being more of a turn off than anything else but eh.

sounds truly fantastic

Hiashi does look good though. Hanabis face is ok.

Why does Salad have to suffer, user?

It is.

dear fucking lord

because she has double LOSER DNA (Sakura - and Sasuke - a double neg hole. If she had a tiny drop of naruto sperm in her she would have at least been attractive.

>Shitty parents
>Potentially lose the bortbowl
>Konoha is demolished in the future
Salad is cursed to suffer.

>Yeah. Until Naruto becomes a fucking vegetable of course
We don't actually know what happens to him

>why they needed to start the series with and edgy shit like Konoha destroyed and Naruto potentially dead?
Because they didn't want people thinking the show would be an SoL fest forever
>Didn't they trust the Naruto legacy and their new characters? I can't stop thinking how this spoiled brat could go a path like that or how Naruto could die and it's ruining this series for me.
First of all, Boruto stops being a spoiled brat after the movie, in fact, I'd say he's not really a spoiled brat with his additional characterization the anime gave him right now

Second if you seriously think Naruto's dead, as in completely dead, I'm laughing so hard

You don't know if that is actually real it could be an alternate time dimension caused by the moon people.

You haven't seen anything. Seriously watch the latest episode.

It doesn't matter if it means that Naruto will die for sure or its only a genjutsu or some shit like that, it's just it was a cheap hook to attract viewers/readers. Couldn't they trust a bit more their new characters or what Naruto meant in the first place? Cheap if you ask me.

One thing has been pissing me off in the story, they keep saying Boruto is dumb. When he is way smarter than his father was, he just runs his mouth a lot.

The dumbest person is Iwabe.

jesus christ why haven't I started this yet

I agree but it's not like it ruined my enjoyment of the series so I'm fine with it. And it probably did put a rest to the worries many people have that Boruto's power levels will never surpass the original Naruto. Not that I care, but a lot of people sound like they do.

>Though really they didn't quite succeed and that flashforwrd ended up being more of a turn off than anything else but eh.
Why does everybody think Sup Forums is the only place that talks about Naruto? Pretty much everyone around the internet that discusses Naruto has brought up "When is Kawaki showing up", "When is Boruto getting those tattoos", endless upon endless theories about why Konoha gets destroyed. Because everybody wants to know what the hell that flashforward was about. It even gets brought up here frequently as well. That's exactly what builds hype, not turn people off. I know people here love the SoL and character building stuff and I do too but the action is the main reason people watch it as well.

Just because people are like "man this is so edgy" doesn't mean it has to be bad

They were really just copying how Shippuden started with a flashforward of when they met Sasuke again

He doesn't have that much common sense when the situation isn't serious which leads to him doing stupid shit

Naruto's fanbase is huge and there is never a shortage of people with shit taste and low standrads. Of course you'll always find people who'll latch onto shit. Doesn't mean it's good.

Doesn't mean it's bad either. But the point is, saying that flash forward is a turnoff because some guys in here said it is just completely wrong

When will Salad get fed up with her shitty hand in life?

But they had it right. I don't like the last fight with Kaguya but all that 699-700 content was good, all that Gaiden novels were fun, even the adaptation on ahippuden, the Last worked really good, that last arc with Naruto wedding gifts and the actual 500 episode were top tier. Even the Boruto movie was great. Why shift to this edgy flashforward, it just feels cheap.