Wow, Based Mom! Am I right, fellow 'pedes?

Wow, Based Mom! Am I right, fellow 'pedes?

There's literally nothing wrong with Boomers. Sex positivity and drug use are totally cool and we need to get back to that!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fun is bad

The entire purpose of sex is to reproduce not for pleasure if you have sex for pleasure you're literally a nigger

>It's just harmless fun
>Sexual promiscuity hasn't caused societal waning/collapse every time it's occurred
>previous partner count has no bearing on likelihood to cheat and/or divorce
>families breaking up aren't a big deal
>women being used goods is FINE

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

I never said harmless you miserable faggot

Nice backtracking there, Nigel. Fun, in this case, is bad. unironically kill yourself senpai

Not backtracking, i literally never said harmless

You implied it "wasn't bad."

yeah all women are feminists, doesnt matter if they say they arent.

they promote the same things.

bring back patriarchy

t.virgin

>the leaf virgin

act like a degenerate animal
>whaaaaa our kids are fuked up!!
unreal one could tweet this type of shit and not see the irony

How hypocritical isn't it? Or should i say ironic? Baby Boomers had sex and drugs and rock & roll and now they fucked the economy so fucking bad that we the millennials have to fix their mistakes?

men just need to be okay with being a rapist if thats what women want to call you

why do people false flag as a group when its clearly just mocking them? Can they not into subtlety? It just makes you look booty blasted.

You can't build a family and make kids without investing money. If you are a nigger go ahead and outbreed the whites.... and stay on fucking welfare. But white people have morals that don't allow them to leech off the state/country and other people.

(((Christina Sommers))).

quads of truth. fun is bad

Rebel against what? If anything being conservative is rebelling against you.

>unreal

no, if you consider the crudeness of modern American stronk "women," I'd say such lack of self-awareness is pretty typical these days

she's right millenials are the most useless generation. They will be know for achieving exactly nothing. Boomers changed the entire planet they were genuinely anti-establishment they fought in wars they created the modern world they had genuine fun and genuine human experiences. Millenials are shitheads who won't succeed in any sense on any standard be it political on both spectrum or economic. Right wing millennial never do anything and are jsut extremely butthurt and nihilistic and anti-social left wing millennials get their opinions and ideas sold to them by corporations and corporate PC culture. Millenials don't work and are on average dumber than any other generation and they will be known for nothing and a net negative on western civilziation

>Sex, drugs, rock & roll
Hedonism is the best XD make my peepee hole feel gooooood XD

Boomers chose mass immigration and sexual liberation, you dumb nigger. That alone makes them worse than any other generation in modern history.

> millenials didn't
Millenials vote left wing you retard. If you remove white boomer republicans then republicans never win anything

Boomer mom: we had sex, drugs, and rock & roll
Us: thanks for the AIDS, drug tests, and shitty pop music you left us