Can we have a real conversation a put guns...

Can we have a real conversation a put guns? I don't want them to be banned/have more gun control but what are the alternatives? Like could we stop memeing for just a second to actually talk about the problem and possible solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/12/6/365.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off shill
never come back amateur

See this is what i mean. If we don't want to have an actual conversation just say so. We can go back to wall to wall memes.

There is no conversation left to be had. This shit has been talked to death for years now and there is no solution. On the grand scale of things this issue is small and people will stop talking about it in 2 weeks up until the next shooting.

shall

Search for "guns" on the catalog. Yes we are under a raid right now. Sage. Report. Hide.
>shall not be infringed

The thing is even if this kid was not allowed to own a gun he would’ve gotten it illegally. It’s not difficult especially in a state like Florida. We need to look at society. 70 years ago bad things happened but not on the scale they are now. And it’s because of an issue with our society and the direction we’re moving in, not our gun laws.

This. Our culture is fucked, and no amount of gun control will solvr that issue.

Oh look its a big deal bcs its not a nigger or a mudslime

My dear burgerbro, I'm sorry but your country it is full of psychologically unstable people (a.k.a. retarded).
The guns are not a problem, you are.

>do not take guns away from americans
>take away americans from guns

Gas the Americans

How the fuck are you supposed to enforce such a ban? It's not like libs would ever trust the police with guns.

We could stop the destruction of the family unit so people have a social structure other then government happy pills to fall back on when they feel isolated.

enforce civilians to get rid of guns
>criminals still have them
heroin and meth are illegal
>loads of people are doing them

Illegals kills more people than guns.
Can we have a conversation about Illegals?
Niggers kill more people than guns.
Can we have a conversation about niggers?

THE PROBLEM IS JEWS, THE SOLUTION IS GENOCIDE

making guns illegal will only put them directly in the hands of people who plan on using them for illegal purposes

Actually, when people say there's nothing that can be done, they're right.

It's too late.

There are too many guns, and your gun lobbies have too many politicians in their pocket.

So good luck I guess? Try not to get shot?

>phoneposter
>blatant shill
this thread will get 200 posts

Get in

Yes exactly. The root of the issue is this multi cultural cesspool that we live in run by Jews that we call America. I hear all this generation zyklon bullshit but has anyone ever been around a 16 year old? They’re brown and wearing jogging pants and dabbing or they’re some video game obsessed faggot with their face buried in their phone. A white ethnostate with Christian values is the only solution to this issue

The only way we gun owners will allow this to be solved is by arming the citizenry, including students and teachers. I will never be in favor of more gun restrictions because it has already been proven that the vast majority of "mass shootings" in the US were with illegally obtained or restricted weapons. Adding more laws will not solve the problem.

And we have seen enough gun restriction or confiscation in history to know what it leads to and we conservative gun owners will not allow it. If the government comes door to door for our firearms in the dark of night they will lose more agents than they can afford by firefight and another large number will betray their badge to protect our rights.

I hope we dont have to deal with it but I will be ready if it comes to that and my wife and children will be able to shoot the fillings out of the CIA agent's mouths

Libs like police when they enforce laws they like.
Police are state funded henchmen of guncontrol as government wants a monopoly on force which libs use for interesting ends and leads us to interesting consequences.

Zealous gun faggots are why we can't have proper discussion. Even if you agree with them they need someone to yell at and make an enemy of. Literal SJWs.

licensed gun owners seldom chip in, faggot

Almost all spree shooters are democrats and strung up on SSRI. Big pharma doesn't want you talking about that as it ruins their profits. Easier to blame "muh gunz".

This is the most obvious cause that would likely eliminate 80% of gun violence.
The only way I can see them satisfied is no citizen guns, no police guns, and a tiny defense-only military.

Part of the problem is that you want the conversation to be about GUNS. Hint: regulations or bans won't do shit.

If you want to have a conversation, you need to talk about changing culture. Folks need to take responsibility , be proactive about any potential mental illness brewing, and improve community cohesion. That will do far more to prevent tragedies then ANY proposed legislation.

>license
Shut the fuck up, Euro.

>Like could we stop memeing for just a second to actually talk about the problem
no you fucking 90s valley girl. fuck you and your nigger dreams of not being shot

Apparently the Parkland shooter had been posting anti-social shit online for months. Not one person reported it.

If you look up mass shootings in the United States the largest happen from about 1950 on. Is it any surprise that this is during the rise of Jewish influence on our society? Again you can argue that assault rifles were not as readily available in the United States in the past as they are now. But America has always been armed. There is a correlation between the adversity we face as a race and the rise in these acts of violence. The promotion of gay rights, women’s liberation movements, turning our back on christianity, race mixing, the promotion of non white culture on our youth, etc.

>Can we have a real conversation a put guns?
No
Shall not be infringed

FBI was too busy investigating Blumphf

American's are genuinely retarded regarding gun control. 'Muh freedom' trumps logic every time. FFS America is the only "developed" country in the world incapable of reasonable reforms.

The rabidly pro-gun faggots actually think they can defend themselves against a tyrannical state. It's hilarious. Apparently they haven't seen the militarization of police who are equipped to deal with them and their infantile LARPing brothers.

Now, you fucktards need a solution? Look at Australia:

>After a 1996 firearm massacre in Tasmania in which 35 people died, Australian governments united to remove semi‐automatic and pump‐action shotguns and rifles from civilian possession, as a key component of gun law reforms.

>Australia's 1996 gun law reforms were followed by more than a decade free of fatal mass shootings, and accelerated declines in firearm deaths, particularly suicides. Total homicide rates followed the same pattern. Removing large numbers of rapid‐firing firearms from civilians may be an effective way of reducing mass shootings, firearm homicides and firearm suicides.

>injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/12/6/365.short

It was the Conservative party that enacted the changes as well, not liberals. They bought back the guns. Is Murica different culturally? Yes and mass shootings will likely always be an issue in your shitty country. But it's an obvious step in the right direction.

Pic related, it's an Australian patriot making his country safer

>Australian Conservatives
You do realize that's the equivlant of the Liberal Party in America right? American Liberals are actually considered right wing by most other countries so that argument is invalid. Also, how to you plan to enact gun laws when there's more guns then people in the US, are you going to go door to door collecting them because I'll tell you now you'll get shot if you so much as try, and the same thing applies to the government.

>remove firearms
>less firearm deaths
yehhhh
> more deaths in non firearm categories
> rise in crime and rape
fuck off cunt

Just give every kid guns. One shooter will be dead if 30+ kids per class, 10 classes per grade worth of kids shoot back.

The only solution is more guns. Fuck subjects like geography, science and math (most people aren't going to be scientists anyway). Armed self defence should be taught in kindergarten

Further to this. Stuff like STEM subjects are not a realistic prospec for Americans. School shootings are, so responsible gun ownership should be the #1 priority

I just like screeching at the shills with everybody else. It creates a sense of community.

SHALL

As I said in my comment, they had a buy back program. Obviously they didn't go door to door searching for guns.

top kek. Muricans would actually buy this logic.

There's nothing left to talk about learn how defend yourself or get murdered. There's nobody left to protect you. Our corporate overlords gave third world countries our gadgets in exchange for their murder. Either start a revolution or eat a dick.

Repealing the 2nd amendment will kick off Civil War 2.0 followed by balkanization of the states. Urban retards are fucked. Rural America produces the food and we all have guns. Fuck off eurofag.

And you think burgers would sell back their guns? They'd sooner hide them or claim they were stolen. Regulating gun laws basically takes away American's right to defend themselves

Not sure if youre being facetious but i agree completely

I dont know about you guys, but i recently lost all my guns, ammo, gold and silver in a boating accident. Coast Guard wouldnt file a report. Damn shame

The solution involves funding preventative mental help, getting violence as a fetish out of our leisure media, and parents not being fucking awful at their roles in helping children make sense of the world and where they stand in it.

Instead we cut funding to the crazies, made it easier for them to get guns, shoot gun fights like sex scenes, and have no cardinal direction for the development of a child.

Christianity might be a trash method of bringing up a kid that is both functioning and capable of creative insight, but at least they have a method. Without any sort of community to back up a parent and reinforce their understandings as reality for the child that child is ALWAYS going to grow up with a bent version of what passes for a soul.

>the south thinks science is overrated
Well at least we know your children won't be useful to society.

Kids should not have guns without supervision. Require safes. Want something for self defense then it needs to be reasonably on your person or in your room near where you sleep where you can lock a door. Like I keep one in a nightstand in a little case. I keep it unlocked when I am in bed, locked when I am up/out and have one that I carry. I always have a 9mm with more than 10 rounds ready within seconds and my kids of any age never have non moderated access to them. I think anyone under 18 within a sufficiently population density city should not have the right to own or have non moderated access.

I love guns and I really don't see what's so hard about this. If a parent doesn't do due diligence then they would face sever penalties in an event. Motivate the people that can buy guns to have more responsibility with them.

Another note, expelled kids are way more likely to commit suicide or kill people in general. It's shocking to me that we live in a world that will automatically sned you expulsion notice when your scores drop to a certain level or you mis xx days, but nothing tells you what's next? Nothing says, "This isn't the end, you can get a GED and here's what you can do now" for God's sake, what options does a kid have after they get expelled? It's one of the most stressful things a kid can endure, especially when most kids only act up or fail to study because they needed more attention to begin with. Why can't we regulate next steps to be included with any expulsion notices? I don't know if that would stop many shootings but fuck, it should be done anyway.

Holy shit I asked straight up for a legitimate solution that didn't require banning guns and you God damn spergs immediately told be hurr Durr shall not ban hurr Durr. Again if we want to endless shitposting fine.

WELL REGULATED

>I don't want my guns taken away, but I want people to stop shooting other people!

I agree with this. You have to give the mentally ill access to treatment, and we can't have a society that churns out broken people. Hollywood needs to be put on a short leash, too much smut and violence is being peddled.

>the left thinks every study ever made is "scientific"
At least I have kids you autistic tranny snowflake

>Can we have a real conversation a put guns?
No, we can't because you can't have a conservative without demanding that we give up our rights.

>I don't want them to be banned/have more gun control but what are the alternatives?
Allowing people the right to protect themselves with their firearms wherever they go.

>Like could we stop memeing for just a second to actually talk about the problem and possible solutions?
No, because you don't want to hear the solutions that would actually work.

Any attempt to abolish or amend the 2nd, confiscate guns, or outright ban certain fire arms will be met with civil war. If you want hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, then sure push for it, but you fags won't be the ones doing the confiscating and we'll make sure after we put down the State agents enacting said confiscation or push to abolish the 2nd we will find all of you fags and put you in the ground as well.

More kids die due to diabetes. I'll discuss guns after we have responsible sugar laws.

>Be pretty pro-gun, think that everyone should have right to defend themselves
>Consider all people calling for stricter US gun laws retard gungrabbers
>Find out that they mostly dont even have mechanisms for keeping guns off mentally ill people
jesus christ im all for freedom but letting literally insane people buy firearms has nothing to do with liberty

ah yes i too remember the great american civil war of 1993

Look at Czech and Switzerland. Your problem is social cohesion and further decline. Banning guns is not possible in the US, harsher laws will not help because it will still be easy to get one and the only thing coming from a ban on guns would be the body count going, maybe, down. Even if it is a cliche but guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Then bring it faggot. You want to take our guns, then you do it and watch what happens

Calm down m9¨

I'm just telling you I vividly remember americans rioting in the streets, states seceding and militia units forming all across the USA in response to Brady act. You know, the same thing that happened after undetectable firearms act or federal assault weapons ban.

SHAREBLUE NIGGER CATCHES THE BLUES AND WANTS US TO SHARE IT NIGGER

NIGGER