tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po
youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF5K1_Tbs&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gurren Lagann was THE shoneshit
>Now we have Titanshit and Ghoulshit

What went wrong?

I have never watched Haruhi, it's as good as some anons say?

>GL was good

It's special

TV series are okay,except the shitty 8 episode streak in season 2 and the movie is amazing

It's great, especially the genius 8 episode streak in season 2, and the movie is pretty good.

Not really. The best part about Haruhi was the mystery around her powers and the groups after them, but the way the show ended there was no answer to any of that, and most of the 2nd season is taken by the most repetitive filler episodes ever made.

I know right?
Back then memes were actually made for fun and not propaganda.
YouTube had a personality and designed for convenience
Being "So random XD" was glorified
No one will tell you off for liking something

And most of all, Sup Forums was actually self contained

Looking back, it's quite average now. But it was the one that brought us the endless haremshows that features "let's make our own weird club+superpowers"

It's garbage.

It's like we have become grown adults. From being a chidl who only wanted to play on the sandbox, we grew into adults who is sour to everyone who is having fun

Shitposting back then was cancerous as fuck (e.g caramel dansen, this is sparta, all our bases, pivot randomness) but boy did I enjoyed it all.

Watch it to appreciate its technical aspects.

The quality of Kyoani was unrivaled in the late nite anime industry when it came out 10 yrs ago.

People think it's brilliant because the entire show aired out of order, and there are 8 episodes of the same shit mixed in the mess. It's a mediocre show that gained sacred cow status for whatever reason. Watching Sup Forums have constant meltdowns during endless eight was the only good part.

Re-watching this from the start. it's nostalgia value is simply too high.
Op is right, 2007 was a much simpler time.

I have that video liked and favorited, it is good song op, nothing worng with having all those views plus Haruhi was a popular anime.

thanks to the anons who replied, i will give it a try, this has been in my backlog for God knows how long

>God knows
kay, that make laugh.

With Fairy Tail ending soon, I guess this means Aya's VA career is over?

i just noticed that, i didn't intend to make a pun

I wanna go back to before you Haruhi loving Gaiatards found this place.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE This is you.

JAV soon

Thiat video was certainly something...

>...

>calling Haruhifags out as Gaiatards

>caramel dansen
>shitposting

It was catchy as shit, so was mou ikkai.

So it's better to watch it in its airing order?

youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs

youtube.com/watch?v=NBKGDLmR4aw

>i didn't intend to make a punpun
Oh, you jokester!

Threadly reminder that Haruhi found a way before you-know-what did.

You may as well enjoy that shitshow in all its pretentious glory if you're going to suffer through it.

Nice high quality greentext post, Gaiafriend.

The more anime you've watched the better it is. If you haven't seen that many SoL you'd just think it was an average SoL anime with a twist and they're all like this, but you have yet to realize that Haruhi is one of the best SoLs ever made

Haruhi isn't even supposed to be a slice of life series, it's just so lacking in anything that people are tricked into believing it is. It's just bad, which is why the author abandoned it.

>it's not a slice of life, everyone just thinks it is
Okay

>tfw try to learn Hare Hare Yukai dance

>caramel dansen
Don't shittalk it.

please god if you have the template for that image, give it to me

There ya go.

Thanks

Now I'm remember when we told people to "Gb2 gaia". Thanks fags.

Only dumbasses who can't understand the story think it's a slice of life. It's only categorized by low power level retards and normalfag websites like Myanimelist.

Feel free to go to the official Japanese website and find a description claiming the series is sol if you want to prove me wrong. If anything it's the opposite of sol according to official descriptions.

FINDS

Only because back then you were a little kid and you had no worries.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po

the Japanese don't ever call anything SoL, are you pretending to know japanese, user? How about this, try to find me an anime that DOES describe itself as a Slice of Life on the "official Japanese website"

It takes place in a highschool and has girls in it. So it has to be sol.

Personally i would categorize haruhi as mistery/sci-fi.

Plenty of series describe themselves as something like a looking into a character's everyday school life or something similar though

Don't watch it, it's a total waste of time. If you want SoL, watch any SoL other than this. If you want supernatural, watch any supernatural other than this. If you want both, watch any anime with both in it other than this. I rate it 3/10 at best.

Anybody who says "hurr you just didn't get it" or whatever shouldn't be trusted. They don't know what it feels like to watch a good or great or fun show.

>And most of all, Sup Forums was actually self contained
Where did it all go wrong?

Yeah, and so does Haruhi. Your point?

The evolution of anime can be thought of this way: GitS -> Evangelion -> Lucky Star -> Haruhi -> Keion -> unironically gay shit -> isekai

Haruhi wasn't even good, biggest meme show of all time

Add a second brach

Ranma->Love Hina->Haruhi->(haremshit infestation)-SAO->(isekai bubonic plague)

My point is Haruhi is actually a deconstruction of the boring everyday life genre. Haruhi is you, the viewer, who is tired of all the shitty moeshit anime like K-On and wants something exciting in her life for once. Truly Haruhi is a masterpiece.

Dude, Kyon was the origin of beta self-insert characters.
Him and Love Hina's inn manager

>A character from the mid 00s is the origin
>No wait it was that guy from the late 90s
Make up your mind, geez

I think I will start posting old ass haruhi fan videos. Lets all cringe.

My favorite (part 1)

youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF5K1_Tbs&t=5s

They contributed to the growth...or should I say devolvement of the male MCs.
Back in the 90's Ranma was the self-insert - a good male MC with confidence and skill

Love Hina came and their role changed to be a bunch of punching bag for the girls

Kyon set the "straight man" self insert in haremshits

Today, we have the Kiritou faggots

>GL wasn't good

HARUHI IS SHIT
BUT THAT SONG IS GOOD.

Is this what Japanese weebs looked like in 2006?

It's honestly not that good. The show is basically carried by two strong leads.

Kyon-kun, denwa.

kyon denwa

>Being "So random XD" was glorified

*holds up spork* tier stuff was being made fun of at least as far back as 2007

Why do people keep reposting that cringe mess?Has anyone here actually bothered to read it?
I did and am filled with regret and disappointment

Yes go watch the seasons then the movie asap user.

It's a bait post, man. Get your head in the game.

But I love cringe.

It's like Watamote but Keit-Ai.

You're saying that when DESU text wall was 2006's frogposting and has no one brave enough to be contrarian yet?

>fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>/r9k/ writes Keit-Ai

The webcomic is more comfy.

I want to go back to The Geass Age aka. JIBUN WO

S1 and the movie are great, S2 not so much

>listen to this for the first time in years yesterday
>see this thread
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Shut the fuck up retard

>muh youtube, which was already source of cancer back then
>...

>cancer whining about cancer

>and most of all, Sup Forums was actually self contained
>muh sekrit club

>Memenagi

and then Sup Forums got eternally BTFO when shitposters failed to kick narutards off from this board. Really makes my gears grinding

What kinda retard actually enjoy Tokyo Ghoul? Shit as fuck art as well as story line . character development

>J-just read 100+ chapters it gets better

Eat shit

Trying to keep retards away from Sup Forums isn't a battle you can anymore, you just fight to control the damage at this point.
I'd say Sup Forums is actually on a good state compared to the rest of the site, the other most popular boards are beyond any salvation now.

you can win anymore*

>-> Lucky Star -> Haruhi
You fucking idiot

>Sup Forums is actually on a good state compared to the rest of the site
nigger this board is slowly resembling MAL, Sup Forums and tumblr in the past couple of years. We have retards who unironically defending tumblr images

no

While I was 12 at the time when Haruhi's first season aired it led me to Sup Forums, I remember starting a thread on Sup Forums using my full name, email address and I something else really dumb, but that was along time ago so I cant remember.

But Haruhi was an absolute gold mine for 12 year old me, she was probably my first waifu when I think back to it. Aaah the nostalgia hits home, it's only time till the puddi puddi meme roles around again. Hell it's also led to some great moment's and my eventual love off anime.

>filename

Sup Forums is beyond saving. It was going to hell before but GamerGate and the 2016 elections ruined everything. Put this site out of its misery already.

Hold on a little friend. Although Sup Forums has been slowly descending into shit over the course of the years, it's nowhere near the level of cancer seen on Sup Forums, tumblr or even MAL.

>deconstruction
No

MAL and tumblr are actually an improvement over most boards so your point doesn't really make sense.

There's no good alternative though. I rather have Sup Forums on its current state than no Sup Forums at all.

>Said the board that literally has naruto thread daily

k