Why do people care so much about the economy when money doesn't make you any happier?

Why do people care so much about the economy when money doesn't make you any happier?

Money does make me happier.

Why would you need money when all you need is a waifu.
This is my waifu. Isn't she cute?

>Money does make me happier.

this.

Gas all anime fags.

Money makes you happier up to $75k. After that you're just playing around with numbers. If you're comfortable and enjoy your freetime then getting a second job wouldn't make you happier.

pic related

More money = higher on dominance hierarchy = more happy.

t. Kike

Anime reactions are not allowed in non-weeb boards. Fuck off and kill yourself unironically.

Because if we have money enough to live,
usually, we won't become poor.

Try being poor and unemployed.

You should care about the economy because it is a giant ponzi scheme that keeps you from having true freedom...a way to develop your skills and make the world a better place.

>posting on a site made by and for weebs

Because monetary policies replaced ideological discussions.

We can't make politics based on what we want the world to be, but rather in what the adjustable measure is.

I blame the jews.

Nice meme argument
Again, fuck off

>money doesn’t make you any happier
Speak for yourself pauper

>money doesn't make you any happier
debatable

By that logic the USA is a country made for native Americans since they were here first. Gas yourself you faggot 'dditor

How does this work? Are you just burning through savings then starving to death? The poor don't have savings so it sounds like you just die on the streets after getting evicted.

Of course that's the left's image of everyone on welfare and is only representative of 1% of them, but seriously what is it like to have no money and be unemployed at the same time?

money might not make me any happier but less money is for sure going to make me more depressed

Unironically, kill yourself.

fuck off faggot

You don't like anime and you're even on here? Fucking newfag.

There are also more niggers than Whites on this planet

Native Americans didn't build any part of the country. They were just squatters. Meanwhile, Sup Forums's founder was a weeb and built Sup Forums for weebs.

GET OUT OF MY CHAN!

>once something is %X not the original people, it is no longer for the original people
As an American, this is not an argument you want to be making.

I get it that you're probably from r/the_donald and you're trying to fit in, but no one besides overweight tumblr browsers watch anime. You're like 10 years late

>Low/Middle class get tax cuts
>Landlords, Jews, and corporations raise the cost of living and interest rate on loans

>Corporations, upper class get a tax cut
>They raise wages and cause inflation
>Banks increase interest rates and kikes and landlords raise the cost of living
>The money they pay out to their serfs recirculates back to them in some way because nearly everyone buys their goods/services from the same companies

Voting for economic reasons is a meme, it mostly benefits the rich and large corporations. Inflation comes no matter what, and then there are kikes that enact legislation to tax more and more inane matters.

Jews will tell you money brings happiness, but in actuality money is control, and they love it because it puts you into bondage.

Less poor in america makes me happier

Native americans built your skyscrapers your roads and your taco stands.

Move to Haiti then

>Comes to a Mongolian Megumin Enthusiast Fourm.
>Complains about Anime.

Lurk more nu/pol/

Tumblr do watch cartoons but it's more like Steven Universe. Anime isn't even partly influenced by social justice or Western memes like feminism.

If you want to see that kind of transplant faggotry go to Sup Forums.

>lel minorities did everything
Why are you circulating this leftist garbage? Point out the minority in pic related.

>visit site for anime and other stuff
>bitch about anime

Anime is part of the sacred culture of Sup Forums and is welcome on any board without question. Why do you niggers come here like a fucking refuge and demand people change the culture? If anything you should be adapting to the tradition that already exists.