Create one of the most appealing and iconic character designs of all time

>create one of the most appealing and iconic character designs of all time
>draw her off model and deformed through 70% of the show
how was this allowed

Ergo Proxy is just ok

if i remember correctly, most of the things throughout the show were off model too. and it was drab. so mostly everything blended together a lot.

EP had alot going for it despite some production hiccups. Doesn't deserve the hate. People get upset by things that they don't understand

Pino deserved better

>One of the most appealing character design
In what world? She looks like a rejected Evanescence singer.

>most appealing and iconic character designs of all time
Watch more anime.

>appealing
Did we watch the same show?

well her looks were in fact based on amy lee so

Anime is literally filled with beautiful/idealized girls and creative design and you choose the one that's based on a gothic 3D slut?

moefags vs the world incoming

If you're watching it and it's become boring after an interesting start, you could drop it, it won't become interesting. If you only continue watching it because you want to know what proxies are, jump to the last few episodes. It's explained in one of the last or the last episode.

>beautiful/idealized girls
Is that a joke? Anime girls all rook same, all have disgusting inhuman proportions and distorted anatomy, and no noses.

>If you're watching it and it's become boring after an interesting start
so fucking true

I don't think you quite belong here

Anime girls are meant to look better and more appealing than 3D sluts. They lack facial and body flaws and even their color scheme is meant to look as appealing as possible.

If you think that's bad you should probably go back into playing life's strange

>They all look the same
See, this is how I see you are retard and haven't watched many shows. Plus, different /=/ better. Choosing the girl from Ergo proxy over an generic anime girl is like choosing that ugly and alternative tattooed girl full of piercings and dyed hair over a beautiful model.

Ergo Proxy had a lot of potential but kind of petered out and turned into the cute robot girl show. Amazing atmosphere though.

Yeah right name the hottest anime girl airing right now and i bet shes a generic moeblob. Kill yourself.

>create one of the most appealing and iconic character designs of all time

or as everyone referred to her at the time, "that evanescence chick"

ergo proxy is egregiously bad

>bincu

I wouldn't say bad. It was just pretentious.
The gameshow episode was fun.

I just want to experience what her pussy smells like. I wish more characters looked like her. Not too many, just every so often give use a female character that favors Re-l. She herself always reminded me of Alicia Keys and I would go down on Alicia in a heartbeat.

the dis-associative identity episode in the back half was pure kino

>liking trashy celebrities
kys my man

Just Alicia. She's pretty for a colored woman.

Busy doing nothing was the best episode

comfy

>I wouldn't say bad. It was just pretentious.
pretty much my feelings on it

I enjoyed watching it but I was rolling my eyes at the end

Pino was fun

He is right and I don't even like EP.

They should have explored the sci-fi elements of the series a little more than the metaphysical stuff. The philosophical stuff just got dull and lol french words. The most interesting episodes were their weird little adventure that didn't have much to do with the main plot.

Shit taste confirmed

She is a carbon copy of the lead singer of Evanescence.

why bump a thread that was about to die to make fun of it?

Not even to just make fun of it, but to recite an exhausted meme like he's the first one to think of it. Newfriends! I tell ya

Why not?
It's not like I have killed some quality thread for it.

evanescence was never that iconic