Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yiZ74X187l4
youtube.com/watch?v=oa0Sx7htfWg
youtu.be/pJQ76C-4pJE
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU
youtube.com/watch?v=GUfk2QnUfQc&list=PL69580528859090D1
gematrix.org/?word=Jonathan Adampants&view_rude=on
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2128650/Welcome-new-lizard-overlords-New-study-suggests-alien-worlds-super-intelligent-dinosaurs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thoughts on XXXXXXX?

Faggot threads. Fuck off.

I read one of his books around 2007, and here I am. What do I do now?

Unironically 100% right

Very accurate info, crazy as it may sound

he was wrong about the reptilians, right about the rest.

really makes eddie murphy tap his head.jpg

>he was wrong about the reptilians
Oh you naive child, there are reptilians indeed

Top bloke, has great insight into the secret workings of consciousness and of the universe.
He might have taken his finger off the pulse lately though, he doesn't seen to understand this latest internet driven right wing nationalist phenomenon.

Post David Icke kino
youtu.be/yiZ74X187l4

>Wrong about the reptillians
You still got some blue pill in you boy

youtube.com/watch?v=oa0Sx7htfWg

Only thing Sup Forums has against are the reptillians , but once you actually listen to what he actually says it makes more sense.

The madman does 10 hour shows.

Alex jones is a Baby compared to David

Here in Britain he's a national treasure, akin to David Attenborough

Once you learn about "archons" and think about western demons/spirits/ghosts and even the old Disney cartoons with the littler devil and angel on their shoulders it's hard to disagree.

I've hard people talkig about this man using the lizard hit to dog whistle heebs, but I mean, he goes off into some pretty out there theories with fucking dimensions an God knows what.

What do you chaps think?

Also the fact that our senses only allows us to percieve a small amount of the visual light of the universe.

It would be absolutely mad to say we can determine how the entire universe works with our eyes.

lizard people made him lose all credibility

reptilian is just a codeword for kike
4th reich icke seems like an okay lad

David is able to remain calm and collected when interviewed by pricks
youtu.be/pJQ76C-4pJE

The universe is infinite mate, time to open your mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Emotional control is a big redpill

Choon!

>reptilian is just a codeword for kike
No it isn't and he has made sure to repeat that he means reptilians as in reptilian and nothing coded behind it

I completely agree with EVERYTHING that David Icke says, ESPECIALLY what he says about consciousness and the nature of 'reality' itself. David Icke's books (ESPECIALLY The Biggest Secret, The Perception Deception and Phantom Self) are kino as fuck and changed my life in a VERY POSITIVE WAY. David Icke is the real deal. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

He's woke. Reptilians is code for jew. Hates Israel.

There was actually a documentary where jewish groups go after him and throw eggs etc because they know reptilian means jew.

Jews are children of the reptillians.

>reptilian is just a codeword for kike

No it's not, you fucking idiot. I have read Icke's books and I have watched Icke's speeches and Icke HIMSELF has EXPLICITLY said that when he talks about reptilian beings, he LITERALLY means reptilian beings. And he names the Jew too, so the notion that he's using the word 'reptilian' as a way of saying 'Jew' is FALSE. He names the fucking Jew. And he has openly said that he believes in the validity of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. David Icke is unironically /ourguy/.

Oh yeah no doubt, I've had experiences seeing and sensing archons - it's akin to watching grass blow in the wind - you can't see the wind, or at least not well, but you can see the effects of it and tell that it's there.

>No it isn't
wrong

>Reptilians is code for jew.

No it's not, you fucking idiot. I have read Icke's books and I have watched Icke's speeches and Icke HIMSELF has EXPLICITLY said that when he talks about reptilian beings, he LITERALLY means reptilian beings. And he names the Jew too, so the notion that he's using the word 'reptilian' as a way of saying 'Jew' is FALSE. He names the fucking Jew. And he has openly said that he believes in the validity of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. David Icke is unironically /ourguy/.

it was an allegory for jews you dimwit, the people you can never call out in public without getting your nutsack cut-off.... you leafs simply can't grasp the concept of subtlety, probably because you're some mantis-faced insect gook

Except it's not wrong, you fucking idiot. I have read Icke's books and I have watched Icke's speeches and Icke HIMSELF has EXPLICITLY said that when he talks about reptilian beings, he LITERALLY means reptilian beings. And he names the Jew too, so the notion that he's using the word 'reptilian' as a way of saying 'Jew' is FALSE. He names the fucking Jew. And he has openly said that he believes in the validity of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. David Icke is unironically /ourguy/.

total nutjob but sometimes i use his videos for background noise while i play grand strategy

He's a bit delusional. Reptilians are probably real though.

You are correct.

He may be a lizard.

He exposed the perverts at the BBC in the 1990's . One of the reasons he left broadcasting. Everything he said has come true. The lizard thing is a bit way out but fukin wouldn't be surprised if he's right about that too.

Yup. Fear , anger and sadness is what they feed on. If your heart is filled with hate you play into their game.

David Icke is propably right about everythink. Some of his redpills are too advanced for us. There are thinks like demons. I think he is partly reptilian or somethink. Even if you cut out all reptilians stuff, he speaks truth. He wrote many books and spam youtube with videos all the time. I wonder how he can even live when he eat new redpills daily.

Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything in this thread as 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and cannot be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and impossible. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we all really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

>No it's not
>No it's not
>Except it's not wrong
all wrong

Dude, that's what Hitler's speeches are for what are you a... oh.

My thoughts are is he makes up a bunch of shit about lizard people to get people to buy his books. Dude is rich as fuck because he spouted shit off like the Queen is a lizard people.

he doesn't support trump he is a cuck good thing based alex jones does

You are correct again. Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another frequency band that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.

he knows the true about pedos, he is /orguy/
for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU

The guy's a fucking legend. He was calling out pedophiles in entertainment and political elite years before even the vaguest outlines of Dutroux case hit the news, let alone what we know now.

He's right.

He says alot of plausible things such as banking elites/corporations manipulating governments ect but then he goes and pisses it all away by talking about the fucking Reptillians lmao.

The only thing here that's all wrong is you and you know it, faggot.
The reptilians control the Jews.

"When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me.

Instead, I see something like a layer of 'shiny tar' around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don't see the light of their throat and forehead chakra." - Anton Styger, Swiss clairvoyant

When did you finally take the scaly pill? Even the Jews are ultimately just pawns. Elite Jews secretly worship the reptilians for power. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. inb4 JIDF

recently found out about this guy, blew me away completely. tied together so much shit i already knew about, along with shit i didnt know. dudes a genius, gave me a lot of hope/better outlook on life

czech bro I have to tell you there's a difference between "think" and "thing" - please write "everything" and "something" in the future.

If you knew anything about reality and listened to his explanations you would know they do exist.

I've also noticed that humans are ashamed to be humans lately. You probably you heard of the phrase "I'm only human" like it's a bad thing. People are certain that humans cause all the wars and misery arround the world.

Which normal human wants to cause death and despair? It's a small minority that do , but people believe humans are bad creatures.

i honestly once saw a video where his hand was greenish (video had like 360p max but i saw many times and it was weird af, it wasn't totally pixelated or seemed a glitch) i have been trying to find that video of him which nobody seemed to notice but i can't find it, it was like in a documentary made by him ubt there was a scene where he was sitting down at a cafe talking and when i looked at the hand it was creepy.
Since then i think he is actually a lizard, probably one of the highest ones, serving the queen or something.
also he has been seen A LOT of time with the "witch finger" thing that many satanists have. it's like a change in the nervous system of the left hand where the hand normally (at rest) stands like PIC RELATED

>inb4 t.schizofag

nah, i don't know if there is aliens and i don't really care....but if there are aliens or reptilians i bet david icke is one of them lol

"They Live was a documentary"

>Dude is rich as fuck

No he's not. He literally lives in one room.

He doesn't support Trumpstein because he knows that Trumpstein (and every other POTUS) is a kike puppet. Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled, Based David Icke is genuinely redpilled.

been naming the jew for 30years

(((reptilians)))

(((shapeshifters)))

(((The Reptillians)))

This. He called this shit years before it was made public. Named names

I try not to take conspiracy theories too seriously, even though there is some truth to most of them. So for me, I see David Icke as someone who can break up the monotony of everyday life, and give me something interesting to think about.

Redpill me on not getting angry because it feeds reptiles. If getting angry only makes them stronger, what am I supposed to do?

Permanantly brain-damaged by an lsd-variant in his water.
Even he doesn't know what reality is since.

nah ur just a retard m8, by reptilian he means that kikes just use their reptilian brain, because they are unevolved subhuman neanderthal cannibals. which is true.

Be mentally superior. Spread love and happiness.

The real redpill is when you learn they'll lend you a little of their energy if they think they can get a return on their investment later on.
An example is they might give you a good feeling when you're about to partake in something you know you'll later regret - or they might lend their energy to make an individual extremely powerful in the world if they think they'll get more emotional energy back from that persons victims.

Hence the elite's obsession with Satanic rituals, pedophilia and child sacrifices.

I know what you mean and even though I am not ashamed to be a human, we need to remember who and what we all really are - Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

I hate thinking too

The only retard here is you. He's talking about more than just the reptilian brain, he's referring to literal reptilian beings and he's said this many times. Which is true.

Ignorant in some subjects
>If an atom is 99% nothing why don't I fall through the floor.
Amazingly accurate in others.
>Zionism is destroying the palestinian people and has Unironically lead to a world crisis of refugees.

If you watch his 2012 Wembly event he basically predicted everything that happened in 2016 to now. If your going to watch him go in with a critical mind.

kek
mfw zionist kike accidentally gets redpilled

Check this guy out youtube.com/watch?v=GUfk2QnUfQc&list=PL69580528859090D1

lmao gematrix.org/?word=Jonathan Adampants&view_rude=on

check this out on youtube, his eyes change during his own documentary 50:07

>>If an atom is 99% nothing why don't I fall through the floor.

He never said that. He says that even though atoms are basically just empty space (something even mainstream science agrees with), you can't walk through walls due to electrical resistance (something mainstream science also agrees with).

the dudes either trolling or is just oblivious, let it go

>he's referring to literal reptilian beings
if they exist they are simply a manifestation of the kike 'consciousness', not the other way around.

this
just accept the love bro

Hahahaha not a bad theory mate.

Zionists are the ones who say they are jews, but are not. They are the Synagogue of Satan.
They hijacked judaism to create Israel and push their agendas.

literally lizards

BASED

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

>Check this
>see if this is real, many of the others I have checked are bogus
>its fucking real
>Tfw

>reptilians? lol what a looney, who would say such a thing

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2128650/Welcome-new-lizard-overlords-New-study-suggests-alien-worlds-super-intelligent-dinosaurs.html

120% this

Icke, Hero. One day history will look kindly upon him.

>muh based jews
naive, very naive.

Yes he has actually said that numbnuts.
A few times actually in interviews.
I haven't watched him since about 2013, so he's probably redeemed himself in the matter since then as you have implied. At least I would hope he has.

He's human garbage who makes money on human wastes of time.

Faggot confirmed

Pretty much the only person who was right about everything from the get-go.
Noticed how over the years many other truth-seekers such as Alex Jones who were clinging on to """christianity""" and muh Jesus for way too long have ended up right were David Icke has started decades ago?
I remember seeing an early documentary about David Icke in which they interviewed Alex Jones as well. He was commenting on a David Icke video and complained that Icke takes a literal shit on everything he's done and his whole work when he turns to speak about reptilians. Aley Jones was not amused.

Alex Jones 15 years later:
>INTERDIMENSIONAL PSYCHIC VAMPIRES
>at least 12 dimensions according to Planck physics
>etc. etc.

Icke mentioned this in some of his speeches. He's been talking about reptilians for over decades now and recently, the (((mainstream media))) talks about super-intelligence dinosaurs on other worlds. What a (((coincidence))).

I know, it's one of the few examples I've seen taken directly from the original footage.
These beings, along with others, exist.
Our society is filled with different beings around us that hide themselves. Sometimes I understand why they hide because people are violent and destroy what they do not understand. Not all reptilians are evil, just like people.

>Thoughts on David Icke
His arthritis seems pretty bad.

You are correct. David Icke is ahead of his time.

* for decades now

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 1)