Kinda of strange how we got more coverage of the Florida shooter & details way faster than Paddock and Vegas yet the...

Kinda of strange how we got more coverage of the Florida shooter & details way faster than Paddock and Vegas yet the Vegas shooting was far worse on a larger scale, thoughts ?

slow news week

Man, Douglas has some nice hips.

is it still necrophilia if she's warm?

My thoughts are you and I should go outside because you made this same exact thread about 5 hours ago. So clearly you need to get a life and so do I

>tfw school shootings have become such a popular cultural phenomenon that victims unironically snapchat corpses to cash in on their five minutes of internet fame

This country is one good recession away from total social collapse.

Jesus Christ she dropped her raspberry pie.

Because literally every single teenager in the developed world has a smart phone and values social media over their own personal safety.

We're getting more coverage because this is a school shooting. Democrats love to use dead kids to push for "muh gun control." It's also a story the media can cover to avoid covering the FISA investigation, and the DACA hearings.

I suspect the Las Vegas shooter was a supporter of Antifa.

No.

>Republicans love to use dead kids to push for "muh border control".

>Niggers like to use muh dik for sex control

>shadman

THOT status: Patrolled

>gen Z on social media even when they're about the get their heads blown off by an AR-15

top kek

kids are quicker to pull out their phone and its an enclosed area with a clear gunman. not a rock concert with mass hysteria

If this happened to my girl, i would kill the killer and his whole family. No lie.

>makes children
>puts them on (((public school)))

what do you expect

#SAVETHEPICKLES

this, the media was sitll obsessed with impeaching drumpft last september

I was just about to post about the random fuckin bag of pickles.

this, there is actually much less footage of this incident, however because the shooter was at close range the quality of the footage is much better

>shad

>black lives matter
what did shad mean by this?

Are you the corpse fucker from r9k

>Snapchat

Sup Forums is finished

Why Americans can't make strong doors?

We can, but we save them for convicted criminals and the untouchables.

because niggers complain and have them removed.

Forget this goy!

>SHADMAN

She obviously doesn't care about the lives of Indians or relative Middle Easterners.

>that kid doing a dab
Holy fucking shit

its because its a school shooting

don't you know goy, kids are big bait

What is pic related's pic related related to?
Too small to see.

But they have way more than just dead children. Dead children are a card of the left. Find a website that logs crimes committed by illegals. I'm sure one of these fine anons can help you find a credible source.

that door is fucking mahogany
he's just a professional wrestler
no door can hold a professional wrestler

>Kinda of strange how we got more coverage of the Florida shooter...

The media only tells you about and promotes stories that support their (((agenda))).

>that planted phone
lmao

3 people rammed into the nsa headquarter and were fired upon. I guess a similar thing happened a couple years ago. Same style vehicle, same amount of passengers etc.

bc all the kids have a phone and they recorded, called their parents, police

>we got more coverage of the Florida shooter

thats not an accurate representation of the facts.

>Dead children are a card of the left
Do you realise how completely soulless you sound?
They're YOUR dead children.
Are you really so brainwashed that you see people being upset by children being murdered and the only thing you can think is "DEAD CHILDREN ARE A CARD OF THE LEFT!!!!".

Seeing whites plowed down by terrorists upsets me just as much as seeing whites getting shot up in American schools.
Sort your country out.

If police was there and told me the shooter is gone I'd snap that shit too... but in vegas they didn't know wtf was going on

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM