Raildex

Will the Queen of Index songs ever return?

post cute mikotos

come on, Man,
Misaka thread again?

Who?

I was going to use said Queen of Index's picture, but the last time I did that, the thread only had like three replies.

lick it.

Mikoto in winter uniform >>> Mikoto in summer uniform

Terrorist Mikoto>Mikoto in winter coat>all

END

>515 Posts
>250 Images
>52 IPs
>creation date: 07/31/17(Mon)21:58:34
>DED date: 08/01/17(Tue)08:29:16

Sasuga Kurokofag

but that's objectively wrong

so cash

It's just the OP image, calm down.

Best magic girl

Seriously though, if Index 3 is made, what are the chances of her coming out of retirement?

>Shitsaka scum attention whoring their garbage waifu for the third thread in a row

Fuck off

Not a lot.

while 5-6 month pregnant?

Who?

What?

RAILGUN MORE LIKE RAILFUN

Mikoto a shit

Trying too hard here tbqh

No, but I want to mutilate Mikoto.

>implying it's not Mikoto's autistic fanbase that's trying too hard to attention whore her

Mikoto is like the team mascot.

She looks fun but she doesn't actually play the game.

You seem to be trying to get some attention, too.

The fuck is Saten wearing?

Leave it, to me

Retired, because She is has a husband now, and pregnant (such as Rina Satō)

>pregnant
Sauce?

My cute wife Mikoto loves anal!

*farts*

Looks like a black tee over a white shirt with the sleeves rolled, purple hotpants, and striped ankle socks. Best fashion sense out of all the Railgun girls mostly because Tokiwadai forces students to wear their uniforms even outside of campus so they can't really show as often like Saten. Misaka just throws on random shit for her disguises which makes her look like a boy, and Uiharu still dresses like a kid.

>tfw I was at that concert

her farts smell like cookies and ozone

How do you guys think this series would have turned out if Kuroko was the main character for Railgun?

I'd probably guess all around better.

Worse.

She is >the main character for Railcuckgun

We saw a portion of it in Dream Ranker Arc. Was she good there? The stakes weren't really that high in her story.

hired (by Junko-chan)

>kurokofags

Hello mobileposter.

Double Misaka(s)

79 is english now?

It feels like we've been stuck in the 70s for half a year. (Because we were)

I want these two as pets

Yes

Waiting for chapter 80 now. Hopefully, YL4 will drop by with a new translation.

Gross.

Oh wow.
She's a mess there.
That's like a 10 year old dressing herself for the first time.

Why do you want the pet of someone else?

do I look like mobilenigger to you faggot

Yes?

fuck off mobilenigger

>Misaka worship thread #129
Just fuck off already

That's a cute Mikoto. Would be a shame if someone were to cut off her limbs and rape her until she dies of blood loss.

edgy

>you will never rape Lola

She'll rape you instead, and it would be for the purpose of mocking her own father.

>a few moments later
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHH, ONEESAMA HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Better

Her personality when no Misaka is around in Railgun and Astral Buddy is great

Oh shit lol

A shame Kamachi didn't know he'd write Railgun yet.
Kuroko just never learns, even after being lectured by Mii and Uiharu if we're going chronologically.

At least she finally got a win on fucking Mitori.

Railgun probably would've been fucking trash.
Kuroko without Mikoto around gets deprived of her only quirk and instantly becomes a shallower Touma clone. Even her power is shit that would get stale in a dozen chapters. Support is the only suitable role for her.

I actually have to agree with this. Kuroko's fights are boring as fuck.

The fight with Trick is the only one I liked. And people would still call Trick a jobber.

>quirk

The word quirk means something outside of academia. Pick up a dictionary sometime

Took a couple weeks off from the threads. Did I miss any news about the mobile game beta or the next novel? I'd ask if there was anything new from the anime but judging by the same old shit posts I'd say that's obvious.

Ummmm that's not her.

Not really. Although they're starting to talk about Battle Royale and OT15 was next to a designer's computer in a recent pic.

Yes, they released the cover for NT19 just 2 days ago.

>fat guy promises to rape and murder mikoto's friends
>beats the shit out of kongou mitsuko
>mikoto just scares him and lets him escape to attempt this another day
Call me an edgy fuck, but this is why I like accelerator so much better than mikoto or touma. When someone touches his loli, they die.

It's fine, he gets a permanent fear of water and ends up trapped in a bunker that's surrounded by water.

Call me when Accelerator chokes out a bitch out and then chucks her and a guy out of a skyscraper building. The anime already cut Touma choking Izzard's clone getting strangled with a chain

That's more because they cut Izzard's clone entirely, though.

>The anime already cut Touma choking Izzard's clone getting strangled with a chain
But touma stopped at the last moment because "muh morality" even though izzardclone just fucking murdered a bunch of students. Meanwhile accelerator splatters anyone who even implies that they will fuck with him or his loli.

>Mfw Index wins and Misaka cucks have a massive meltdown.
They deserve everything that's coming.

>chokes out a bitch out and then chucks her and a guy out of a skyscraper building
That was in NT17 right? Which part was it at though?

And I assume you didn't save it and I just take your word for it?

Maybe it's because splattering everyone makes you a fucking psychopath

Better than letting murderous, possibly even more deranged than you enemies go because "muh morality".

I think he means on the elevated highway. He didn't throw them off just the girl onto the guy

Here it is.

>murder
>complaining about morality
You on summer break from high school?

About what I expected

It's been demonstrated multiple times that dark side niggers won't leave you alone until they are either dead or scared of getting murdered by you by watching other dark side niggers getting murdered by you. See: accelerator.

My bad, i just had a difficult time paying attention at times during my read of the whole Kamisato arc. Which reminds me. What exactly was the deal with Fran and her feelings, heartbreak about Kamisato and a supposed confession. I don't quite remember that part since i didn't really find it that interesting but im curious now. I just dont wanna go and reread it all for that and would love a quick summary.

As far as I can see, Accel hasn't resolved a damn thing because he's still Aleister's puppet. Touma on the other hand doesn't keep getting haunted by old events, rather than getting dragged into new ones. Accel's only allies are ones he spared, or who he lost to.

Purple

>implying the touma faction isn't the only ally he needs against aleister and the dark side niggers