Kids under 25 shouldn’t have guns. You fuckers are too retarded and you’re ruining it for the rest of us

Kids under 25 shouldn’t have guns. You fuckers are too retarded and you’re ruining it for the rest of us

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15147999
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cry more you little bitch

The older I get the more I can see that people don't really solidify and become real people until they are 25.

Fuck your second amendment. If you’re too stupid you don’t get a gun

Have tons faggot come and get them

anyone that disagrees is obviously an underage fag

You shouldn’t be allowed to vote either. People under 25 are generally too retarded

Most states you already have to be 21+ to own a semi auto. 4 years really makes you think...

THis thread is going to be good. I can tell already

Actually your brain doesn’t fully develop until your mid 20s. So you have that too

You are too powerless to do anything, go back to nursing your sore farthole.

Kids under 25 shouldn't have sex, shouldn't be allowed to vote and shouldn't be eligible for gender reassignment either.

Shouldnt be allowed an overseas duty station either.

It's actually pretty bad. the thing that develops last is your ability to make judgments.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15147999

I don't know if you guys have access to the article but there's a pretty big difference between 18 and 25 when it comes to your ability to make good decisions

>under 25s

Yeah and then you become a machinist and want to kill every engineer.

no you can still be stationed overseas. you don't own the gun the military gives you. If you have a weapon younger than age 25 then you should be babysat

Tbh I'm 19 and I fullheartedly agree. I don't even think I would make a good militia member until I'm 25 too.

that's what your NCO is for

Honestly I'd even limit their ability to drive. Insurance companies already charge more if you're under 25.

Why should anyone have a gun if nobodys ever gonna fucking use them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg

Haha we will just ask your mother

About to turn 25, looking back at my life and realizing just how badly I've screwed the pooch and I scramble desperately to find myself a way to course-correct into a meaningful and successful life and career.

Confirmed? Or am I just retarded?

They sent kids to school with guns in Rhodesia and didn't have incident.

I'm 30 and I refuse to date anyone younger than 26. People change too much in their early and mid 20s. Once they're past that phase of their life their personality is pretty much set

Scared to do it yourself? Like every other limp wristed homo you roll over and take it like a bitch.

for something to count as an "incident" in Africa it needs to reach the scale of a genocide

You’re doing a great job proving his point

I totally get where you're coming from. I am late 20's, if I date people my same age there is a high chance I am getting some fairly used up pussy. That's the only downside.

What point? I'm in my 40s.

you haven't had a good life if you didn't fuck up and have fun in your 20s

I can actually get behind this.

how has no one ever thought of this

You people are fucking retards. Have you seen the videos of little niggers pulling guns on each other. The lacking challenge or whatever the fuck its called. Criminals. And criminal kids will still be able to get guns. Fuck off with the retarded gun control shit already.

Sure but inly if you make it so you can't vote until you are 25 either. If your to Young to excersise your 2nd amendment right, your not old enough to vote either.

i agree with the elites, in that no one should have guns.

Slippery slooop

even if it was illegal people would find ways to get guns. a law like that would only punish law abiding citizens.

and that's enough reason to not do anything? just leave the laws as it is right now because some kids are being retarded just like the tide pod challenge?
You fuck off, banning it from people under 25 is a good move.

not really, your brain is fully developed by 25. people under 25 are literally brainlets...

Once you're equal with the rest of the population the slippery slope ends

Net nanny socal controllers at work, people take note.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

I have more in ammo than you have in firearms, soyboy

Those who avoid and evade the reason for the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would surely admit that if Lithuania had a Second Amendment, Mikhail Gorbachev violated it on March 22,1990 — Russian troops seized arms from the Lithuanian militia. Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" actually violated two days earlier, when Premier Gorbachev ordered private citizens to turn in their hunting and competition guns to the Russian army within one week "for temporary safekeeping" or have them confiscated and their owners imprisoned? Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" initially violated many years before, when the people were first prohibited from possessing guns without permission of government and laws were passed requiring every gun to be registered? In fact, the Soviet Constitution guarantees the people the right to keep and bear arms, and Lithuania is part of the Soviet Union — or so Gorbachev contends. But obviously the Soviet government pays no more attention to that constitutional freedom guarantee than do the majority of the U.S. Government, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, or CBS and the Washington Post. What is the difference, precisely, between the confiscation of private firearms in Lithuania and the confiscation ordered by S. 166, the Graves bill? What is the difference, precisely, between the registration law in Lithuania — which makes confiscation possible — and the registration of military-style firearms required by California's Roberti-Roos bill, which went into effect January 1,1990. What is the difference, precisely, between Lithuania's law prohibiting the people from owning military-style firearms and the so-called "assault rifle" bans? The difference is that the people of the United States are free men and women who can trust their benevolent government. FOREVER?

Hey if people under 25 can’t handle owning guns then they should be taken away. Seems like common sense. All of these retarded mass shootings are almost always some fail-son college aged kid

You going to hid them under your bed from your parents too?

keep crying, faggot

The only time Costanza cries is while watching home alone, faggot.

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

Why wasn't it a problem before the 90s, then?

This is how kids should be taught to do school shootings. Smh kids these days.

>hurr durr look at how retarded I am everyone

Having fun?

Nah any 16 year old that isn't a mentally ill robot is fine with guns. The real solution is to legalize suicide so that these faggots end it before they get super angry at the world.

Well first off you still had this kind of stuff before the 90s. The bell tower shooter come to mind.

Second even if it wasn’t a problem before it’s a problem now and it seems to be mostly people under 25 doing retarded shit with firearms

>The real solution is to legalize suicide
It's only illegal if you suck

I think we should legalize killing kikes.

>kids
>25
sort your country out

People have shit judgement up until around 25.

Who do you think the 18-25 group voted for? Underage faggots went for Bernie then clinton almost at a 2 to 1 margin

>People who disagree with me should be denied their rights

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

you want to see something fucking scary

If you’re under 25 your brain literally hasn’t completely developed

>we had a few shooting incidents since the 90s so it's the same as daily school shootings
You KNOW what I meant.

We let people vote whos brain has never fully developed. You don't have an argument to stand on unless you are willing to just eliminate the entire voting system.

As a gun nut, I unironically agree with this. Kids these days are fucking retards who think life and call of duty are the same.

There were still shooting back then, school and otherwise. You just didn’t have CNN and FOX freaking the fuck out about them.

Actually overall gun deaths have been going down per capita. I’m sure they would go way down if we didn’t give every awkward/angsty teen/20sething access to firearms

Fuck you guys... I’ll sacrifice your gun rights if retarded kids also don’t get access to guns

Shall.

You’re looking for a perfectly logical argument. They don’t exist. They never exist except in philopshy classes.

I don’t care if we allow some exceptions to some mentally retarded people or whatever obscure case you’re bringing up.

>There were still shooting back then, school and otherwise
There were 226 shootings during the 20th century.
From the commencement of the 21st century to the most recently occurring shooting (of February 14, 2018), the number of shootings is 212.
Why such a massive increase?

Thats just it though you cant sacrifice our rights. They will be here a lot longer than you and your weak genetic line.

>worst mass shooting in history was committed by an old man
your memes don't hold up

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

Posting in a Shareblue thread

Mods, sticky!

Should we end women's suffrage as well?

Then don't expect anybody under 25 to go to war.

>Nothings perfect
>I don't care
Also not arguments