Liberal here looking for honest debate

Liberal here looking for honest debate
Why does Sup Forums hate LGBT people? Why do you hate niggers?
If a faggot or trap wanted to help your movement would you let them? What about a nigger?

Just genuinely curious
Pic semi related because it's a redpilled game

Pull the dicks out of your mouth and ass then read this

>8gag
>Citing fucking isis
>Leaf
Yeah no thanks mohhamad

I hate faggotry because it’s shoved in my face, all over the news posters everywhere in my school and their victim mindset pisses me off too. I hate niggers because they ruin whatever country their in. Hate kikes because their the reason niggers are they way they are, they’re behind the media that pushes muh evil whitey muh evil police hating black boysss etc. If you’re white you start to notice these things are all bullshit and it should make you very angry that these people think you can be so easily manipulated

I'm not against the lgbt community. I'm against them trying to every end to either convert or make me care about their causes and problems. I don't fucking care if you like dick in your ass. It doesn't need to be publically shouted from the rooftops. If I went around screaming "I FUCKING LOVE PUSSY", you'd think I was an asshole.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do, keep it out of the news, keep it out of my face. Keep your private life private.

Also I find aid spreaders and pedophiles to be fucking gross and so do my fag and tranny friends so try harder
Fair enough
Somewhat refreshing to see reasonable people here
My nigger friend follows the law perfectly and he supports police

>not reading the post
the post

One nigger loves the police while 100000 others want to kill them. I feel bad for the good niggers, i had some black friends back when i went to a 90 percent black hs and trust me those ones hated niggers just as much as i did.

I envision a day in the perhaps not so distant future, when black people will cease to have a presence in our societies. Imagine how much brighter that day will be than this one. Imagine the burden lifted off your shoulders. Imagine being able to relax.

40% tranny suicide rate, enough said

Somebody left the oven door open again ...

HESS !!!

I’m not against lesbian or gay people as long as they keep their degeneracy to themselves. The T people require commitment to a mental hospital. The so-called lgbt community is a cancer. It’s those faggots who join to push their agenda who must be gassed.

I think Sup Forums promotes separation and the idea that the LGBTQ+ movement is officially a culture, and is going too far. Nice try though.

The point that should be taken from is that Sup Forums and the silent right who aren't part of it don't mind (I'm speaking of the reasonable ones) what you like sexually or your skin color or religious beliefs. What IS resented is someone sticking their ass in your face and demanding that you say it smells nice. In other words, do what you do but don't wave it around. The left makes huge drama if a rightist were to say that AIDS is more prevalent in the gay community or that IQ tests have shown that blacks don't perform well. These are truths and they would most likely not be spoken, or help/advice might be given, if not to act in retaliation for some absurd behavior from some members of the gay or black community. Again, not saying that all do this or that you need advice, it's just that these types of actions are annoying. Loud, obnoxious, overtly exuberant behavior is generally manifest among those with inferiority complexes. Don't take this as criticism, again, I am speaking truth. The same can be said of the ultra-right who demand that all niggers die, etc, etc. If you actually want there to be coexistence of the different sexual orientations/races then you are going to have to bring about the acceptance of criticism for your radical members. We do this. You won't find the majority of the right rallying to the aid of the extreme right when they spout nonsense. I guess I could say that a necessary step would be, if you don't want us to offer criticism and express our dislike of certain aspects of your group(s), then you must police your own. That is, take out your own garbage so it doesn't stink things up for everyone. I think that if this were to happen, you would find things to be much more conducive to your cause.

I am an LGBT people who stands with pol because the movement has been hijacked as a marketing and political division strategy, the movement has gone out of hand and people need to start realizing their fetishes have no place in public yet alone to be used as a tool to sway public opinion

I don't "hate" LGBTs, it's clearly a mental illness caused by hormonal imbalances or traumatic sexual experiences. There was absolutely no reason for it other than political for it to be taken out of the DSM, because LGBT started to become a voting block.

Btw, I am not trying to get into some huge debate over the intellectual characteristics of various races. I think that what I said about blacks and areas such as mathematics and science are valid. I also know that there are other areas of intellect where they do quite well. A person should know his limitations and improve his weaknesses while using his strengths. So, don't misunderstand and get pissy on me.

This is honestly the best post I have seen that on Sup Forums
I am always willing to accept criticism for groups as well since everything is eventually hijacked by radicals (see the far left, far right, religious extremists such as Muslims who blow themselves up or the west boro Baptist Church)
Thank you for your insight
And sorry if I came off as pissy before I wasn't trying to look rude

Also my ID is different because I was posting at work on mobile
Thanks for the actual reasonable discussion guys
It's hard to find this on Sup Forums letalone Sup Forums
Have a rare mutt on me

Don't apologize. You are in the land where all is accepted. Just don't come here with any bullshit. We hate everyone equally and all half-assed posts will be shat upon.

Great post user

>If a faggot or trap wanted to help your movement would you let them? What about a nigger?

Homosexuals; yes. Getting the gay is something that happens to them as a child. It's beyond their control. At the first sign of additional degenerate behavior though - they're out. LGBT can't help but get into other degeneracy though (drugs, promiscuity, children). So, it'd likely be a short lived relationship.

Niggers; yes, but the price is sterilization. Otherwise their descendants will regress to the mean and we'll be back where we started. I doubt they'd pay it.

Equal rights, not special rights. Apparently faggots didn't get this memo and keep pushing society down a slippery slope of filth and degeneracy.

>LGBT people
People talk of them as if they where a subspecies or another gender.
In reality they're mentally ill degenerates living in denial, all the while marxist use them as tools to subvert the family unit, making people dependent on the state and in the end implement their disgusting communist ideology.

Go die in a gaschamber.

>They want fags for Communism
>Marx hated fags
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

OP is retarded but this thread produced a sensible answer so please read:

Why am I retarded?
I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about something
Certainly better than the Reddit filled /PTG/ threads

I am Sup Forums, been posting here for years and I don't hate niggers or lgbt, that's only for the insecure crowd here that rages over pics of white girls kissing black men instead of just going out and being with women.

Did you ever think their movement made any sense?
For fuck sake, you have actual feminist pushing for islam as an ally.

There are two basic Sup Forums types:

>Secure Sup Forums

Likely non-virgins, they've been around the block a few times and mostly have a liberal attitude toward things while understanding there are limits and harsh realities. Don't give a shit about race mixing or someone being gay or trans, but also don't like it being shoved in our face by leftists

>insecure Sup Forums

"OMG why can't I get a qt white gurl OH SHIT a white girl kissing a nigger KILL THEM EW fuck fags all people in society must be straight society has to be PERFECT NO DEGENERACY!!!!!!!!

Helping doesn't necessarily mean you get to share in the prosperity, but it likely means you'll get your back scratched down the road. Right now we need all the help we can get, but never forget the 14 words.

What is the name of this logical fallacy? It's like a strawman, but also offers another "good" version. Mid-tier Jewry

Because we all understand that the final letter in your LGBTQIAATTTWWWIIDDKDKK alphabet soup is P for
P E D O P H I L I A

Actually, we do hate niggers, but not all blacks. And we don't hate gays but fucking despise faggots.

Fags are brainwashed sheep, no one likes fags but everyone is bullied into acting like they're fine with it

I hate fags because they're obnoxious little cunts who won't shut the fuck up how gay they are.

They also spread disease and diddle kiddies.

I don't hate LGBT. I've known some pretty cool gays in my time.

I hate having the whole gender identification thing being shoved down my throat though.

It's gotten to the point where I think some people just label themselves things like cis-fluid-transitive-normal just to have a cool label.

Whatever happened to calling people tomboys and flakes?

>Why does Sup Forums hate LGBT people? Why do you hate niggers?
Everyone hates queers and niggers.

>Why does Sup Forums hate LGBT

I personally don't have anything wrong with LGB people. Trans I only give sideway glances to because I think their mentally unstable and shouldn't be encouraged to dice up their body only to commit suicide later.

The problem is not gays. The problem is Feminist/Marxists who usurped the Gay/Lesbian movement to push their ideology.

>Why do you hate niggers?

Funnily enough, I've met decent black peeps. But I hate nigger culture, as it goes against everything I naturally prefer.

>if a faggot or trap wanted to help your movement would you let them? What about a nigger?

I am of the firm belief that your mind is more important than your flesh, so as long as your head is screwed on correctly you'd fit in with me. The rest of Sup Forums is more racist than I am, though I don't blame them.

>their

Sorry, meant "they're".