twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want kira to be over already

CASH COMA

How many days before Kira end ?

Who was in the wrong here?

That's your job

Toei.

Toei for trying too hard to give feelings to this smug bitch

I pray that next season has no perfect girls, no boy, no magical kid chant, yellow pandering, monsters, occasional votw, occasional interesting animation, fisticuffs, fun sol, a team that goes back to feeling like friends, dangerous villains, a magical kingdom, good ED cg, a 3+1 cure team with slight lewd in the design, and good transformation stock footage. Precure is dead.

Yukari. She was just being catty and using the prince to punish Akira for seemingly not being as invested in their friendship as she was.

This just sounds like the good ol standard precure formula which maho and kira deviated far from. No wonder they're so shit.

>that tfw when precure and /pc/ died with GoPri

Whoever makes these horrible edits should be shot.

Rude.

Yeah, ill go with that, in pretty sure we dont need to force unnecesary implied lesbian relationships in tv shows.

Specially if you are trying to tiptoe past the angry soccermoms who watch the show with their daughters.

Would you tap a cure's ass?

Neither, since no "wrong" was done. Just teenagers miscommunicating.

Buenos dias Hime

>we
>force
>unneces(s)ary
>implied

It was forced, doki and maho are way gayer and without the random suddenly gay forced feeling

It was being built up from the moment they were introduced, user, and not even subtly. Please learn when to apply meme buzzwords and when not.

Sorry but unless you're a mentally ill /u/ faggot there was zero indication Yukari might have been gay. Those were just the shitty Akira is a boy jokes they pushed early season.

>Precure is dead
What did he mean by this?

>Argument destroyed, seeks refuge in ad hominem

Allow me to translate: "It's not the same so it sucks."

Allow me to translate: "it's shit".

Japan has good taste for once.

regina wanted the kirakiraru before it was cool

Kira is just a discount suite.

Dumbest fucking shit I read all day.

Take your shit taste and non cure images somewhere else goy

I agree with you but that edit is awful.

Why? So you can post more of your cow tits edits?

How about this one?

I'm really happy that Kira is so good, and /pc/'s bitter tears and whining about it just make it all the sweeter.

Yeah it's so good the threads have managed to stay dead all year.

>boyfriend
>lesbian
Doesn't work like that.

Close enough.

Akira. If you see your best friend being stolen by a princess you don't say "blud you can't go you have school and work".

>more Bibli soon
>more Gao soon
>beach episode with actual swimsuits
Kira is saving Precure one episode at the time (excluding the previous one)

>an anime's quality is indicated by Sup Forums's threads on it

Fuck off

Why are you calling her Gao

>Aoifags can't even get her name right

I honestly haven't had as much fun as with the latest episode since Smile.

Yeah I could believe that if you're into cringey yuri.

This.
Proper course of action is teasing, until the girl goes full shiranai on you, after which you act like you didn't do anything, but maybe apologise later for going overboard.

Great comeback, champ. You sure showed me.

Because you need to get in the car >:3

Awful post, awful girl.

At least she's not from Kira.

Kirafags are awful and delusional.

You mean the episode from week ago, right?

What happened to the colors

Post the one with salty eyebrows, she is way cuter!

Smoke

Are there people who genuinely didn't like the last episode?
It was a fucking masterpiece.

A couple of shots would fit in a book about the use of light. The dance segment was amazing. The story was solid and perfectly in character if you actually think about it.

Sorry, but if I'll want to cringe at shitty romance, I'll rewatch Star Wars prequels.
Also it looked pretty cheap.

Opinions are polarizing. Nothing wrong with that.

>Kawano episode
>It was a fucking masterpiece.

Suite precure has been such a letdown in the second half,have 3 episodes left for Noise's fight and can already tell they're dragging it out and feel so uninspired to continue it now.

That's kind of common with the third cour and part of the last one but in a way I guess it felt worse in suite. That one group finisher was really starting to kill me

Is this the first time someone calls a kawano episode a masterpiece even going as far as praising the art?

Watch it for Hummy!
At least it wasn't IN-NOOOO-CEN-TOOOOO

I liked it, and definitely appreciate the complex narrative, however it did seem like too much for a single half hour episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sbseet2VWQ

It has bland direction and so-so writing. How it was a masterpiece?

There were lesbians in it.

/u/ needs to go

TNG MM KNPK

Back boobs

This artist never fails to make me want to fuck Tsubomi.

You're the same guy from two or three threads ago right? Just finish it already.

Every Precure drags the main plot with stuff, it's a 50 episodes anime that could very well work with 25-30, you need patience to enjoy the whole thing.

Yukari looks more bicurious than lesbian. According to her own words, she's still figuring out (I haven't fall in love yet)

Why do the mentally ill keep inventing new words

knpk

>mentally ill
The correct term is "neurodivergent."

semen demons

And Kirara.

If you needed to pick one of the following poisons for the ending, which one would you pick?
a) Pink shilling ending like Doki/Hacha/GoPrick
b) Extra Cure shilling ending like Maho

"a", because it can be done like Yes 5 or HC.

Extra Cure because CL is just that good

HC and Smile are the same; they aren't exactly Pink shilling, it just happens that the final attack has the form of the Pink.

In the past it was just straight girl practicing kisses with a gal pal

Or a straight boy sucking cock of his guy bro