Tokyo Ghoul:re 135

Last thread till next chapter. No chapter next week. Also new day for spoilers is late Sunday-early Monday so don't create any thread on Friday.

Oh, he's dead

This thread wasn't needed.

I am Vancouver
(Burrrrning!!!)
+__+

All threads on Fridays belong to VANCOUVER

>No chapter next week
What, why....

two weeks hiatus

double issue

>Rushed vol 12 for movie pomotion
>More illustrations for movie promotion
>3 weeks in a row wit color page
The man needs a break.

Since you're all autistic and thick as bricks I am going to spell this out for you.
Ishida posting this scene is not coincidential. Immediately after Kaneki says that he'd miss her if she died, briefly penetrating through the thick layer of ice around Touka. Touka retorts by asking what it is he wants to say. What Kaneki most likely wanted to ask her back then was "would you miss me if I died?".
Try understanding Touka's character and what this is building up to. Touka is a self styled tough girl who has seen enough misery and tragedy in her life to make her heart go cold.
Throughout this entire raid she has not once shown an intimidated, or shocked expression. Something is going break her composure and that something is Ken dying to save her.

This manga is fucking garbage for 13 years old

you only say that because...

Back to redit Borutofag

Wow, user. Is Boruto the only "generational" manga you know of? Those are some pitiful powerlevels, user.
A more apt comparison would be the Tales of Destiny manga, or Lufia. Boruto has both his parents, the Kaneklet is going to become an orphan.

Those panels were centered around Kaneki's inner monologue about killing human beings. This might as well be foreshadowing that Kaneki will kill a human for the first time soon.

He already killed hide.

It might, but grouped together with the other art and the "talk it" poem it paints a much different picture.
Which human do you think Kaneki would kill? It's shown that he has no qualms with killing artificial half ghouls, so the Oggai and the Qs don't count.

After reading this I'll...

this manga is like the new bleach in a way. god it fucking sucks.

Stop whining.

be become the become...

t.ishida

>not enough love for best boy to even make a page for him
This is why the wiki is shit.

Reminder that Urie is best boy and the best character by a wide margin

god i´m so fuckin tired of these edgy foreshadowing shit

This is not foreshadowing, this is a forewarning. He's giving us a fucking TON of forewarnings. We had one last week with Kaneki holding his own fucking skull, one the week before with Kaneki shown decaying and leaking black blood from his right eye and one the week before even that when Kaneki said that he wants to live.
Kaneki Ken is going to die, not symbolically or offscreen, this is the end of the road for him. His story remains a tragedy, it began as a tragedy and it will end as one. He will die after finding his reason to live and wishing to continue living. He will die with regrets, wishes and questions that will never be answered, without ever seeing his own kid(s) and absolutely destroying a girl who has tried her best to be strong.

>literally the only character anyone gives a shit about is going to die

sure thing, bro. The other characters are too bland to take over. Cuckneki can't die

>borutofags

I don´t give a fuck faggot

As expected of clownfags, their powerlevels are on par with the average household cat.

>thinking every post here is made for you specifically
I, for one, appreciate the actual intelligent discussion that user is bringing into the thread. It beats Clown, Vancouver, and "I am become the become..." shitposting.

Fuck, Ishida really warned us, RIP Touka.

Kaneki has to keep up the parade a bit longer.

>literally the only character anyone gives a shit about is going to die
(you)

not him but the only characters I give a fuck right now are urie and eto/taki/kuro when they come back
Kaneki has become bland as fuck

So do not reply me you retard

>Kaneki has become bland as fuck
That's because he got too involved with Touka. Another proof that Kirishits are cancer killing this manga.

>muh talker

Yes and Furuta is another form of cancer.

It is completely alien to me how people can still be unaware of the Double Issue concept.

ISHIDA MA BOI CHIIIILLLLLLLL

(Lol

Shut the fuck up.

>is like the new bleach in a way
Except this mess still manages to be on the top sales charts and rank high on Young Jump's pools, so not like Bleach at all, the quality of the story dropped and the popularity tanked too, meanwhile Ishida can just shit on a canvas and many fans in Japan are still eating it up.

When are we getting a good anime for this?

5 minutes

No

No, you

Woah....

3 years ago

See you guys in two (2) weeks. I will miss you guys

sad but true

Eto best girl

I'll miss you too, user

They could fix this shit for season 3 by making the first episode something like "The night before :Re"

In that episode you would have Kaneki vs Arima and the rest of chapter 143.

If season 3 is 12 episodes they should end with the end of the Tsukiyama arc.

Shut the fuck up retard

In my opinion they should reboot the entire thing from square one. They rushed the entire first season and left out huge chunks of the story and character development.

name 5 things that are wrong with Root A

>Hide
>Human
user I.....

The whole thing needs to start clean, the first season left stuff out and was fairly mediocre, and Root A was the most horrific butchering of every aspect of the source material I've ever seen.
The current state of the anime is unsalvageable.

>Grouped together with the other art and poem that has nothing to do with it
Wow user I wonder what it could mean

>literally grew up with Kaneki

explain that

Would be great to have like 40 episodes for part 1 , but would be too many. That would mean they have to almost put 3 chapters in 1 episode which isn't alot.

There alot of things the anime did what i hated
>Clowns didn't exist at all
>Characters always wore the same clothes while in the manga they wore different outfits.
>The fact that they switched up the tsukiyama and CCG arc in season 1. Resulting in Kaneki somehow knowing how to fight.
>Anime exclusive season 2 , while totally ignoring Ishida's ideas.
>Tsukiyama didn't get his development and just looked silly in the last episode
>Wasting like 3 episodes in cochlea raid which was less than 1 chapter in the original tokyo ghoul
>Art style was too bright and colorful for the series

Only thing studio pierrot did right was the music

[talk it]

Once you lose almost everything, that’s when you realize what you’ve lost.
  People pay more attention to what they don’t have over what they have.
  A brief scoff leaked out, like the air was escaping from your throat.
  Isn’t that right, you idiot?

The void becomes overcrowded
and you lick the back of the skull for a while,
the body painted white.
Only the lips pursed tightly into one, are desperately crimson.

Dried flowers faded of colour
are
arranged on the dining table.
That is your breakfast.

You do not need any nourishment
for the head has been harvested.

Hey, have you ever learned about love?   

You stiffen each time you trace the nostalgic parts with your finger and tongue
 like a dead rat, frozen stiff.
 Your words are completely locked out
 and that is why, without saying a thing, you merely continue to glare in front of you.
 My dear, please put on a better display.

If you’re thinking of someone
and the tearless nights come,

The things that you love,
they will know them.
That child will know, she will know, he will know.

It’s fine to show your weakness. 

Isn’t that more than enough?

Fomer Vancouverfag here, not gonna lie, its hilarious to watch him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him become the become.

Elder Demon God-tier animation QUALITY
No logic whatsoever behind events
No character consistency or motivation
No payoff or reason behind things happening (as far as animeonlies are concerned, the twins appeared for no reason and didn't do anything, Shachi kicked Kaneki's ass and then stopped existing, Kaneki joined Aogiri for no reason, etc)
Massive piles of ghoul corpses behind a cement wall in Cochlea, somehow not decomposed or anything. Kaneki eats a couple of these and immediately develops a kakuja, despite kakuja development requiring AT LEAST months and months of constant cannibilization.

This. People still holding onto Vancouver are pathetic, his time is up.

So fucking tired of these two. They aren't good antagonists. Yomo should have no problem with them but since Ishida is a hack he's probably going to die to them.

Vancouver will eternally be Burning! in our hearts.

Two named characters with a legion of 「RIZE KAGUNE」 backing them up is an entirely believable threat to Yomo

I would like Mutsuki to die and Aura taking over her role.

Her job is done and she got her confrontation with Kaneki (And the sex scene).

Aura has more potential as a minor antagonist.

I can't wait for this big guy to kill that homo yomo

After this he'll...

What nips think about Vancouver?

Nips know that Vancouver is the Tokyo God

this type of humor just completely takes me out of it. does ishida think he's adachi or something? i don't remember seeing this shit in the original TG.

everything about furuta as a character is fucking garbage.

Roma*

If they would animate every chapter properly including the Rize side chapter then it should be possible to do a 2 cour season with ending it after the Aogiri arc.

But I think the best way to animate this series would be by releasing different OVAs similar to what Hellsing Ultimate did.

>Roma is actually older than Eto

I don't know what to make of that

It makes me hard

Auspice
Def: A favourable prophetic sign, the opposite of an omen.

Kaneki is pinned to the floor, stabbed through the hand and unmoving. Behind him in the distance there is a silver lining, but he cannot reach it. Kaneki is confined to the darkness, with salvation so close and yet so far.

I'm happy that best clown girl is stronger than Eto

It means that Roma is actually Eto's mother.

Best girl when?

Mutsuki will kill her

>kurona is immune to knife
>mutsuki learned knife techs from suzuya
>kurona basically destroyed suzuya until arata joker armor asspull

Nahhhh

All this 3deep5u shit is really getting on my nerves. In the end Ishida will pull something completely unpredictable again anyways. And then people will whine again and call Ishida a hack because "m-m-muh illustrations and poems implied something else waaaah".

Ishida is not one person but many

This isn't deep, this is obvious as hell. This is middle schooler level poetry.

O

>doubting the tranny's plot armor

If you say so.

But don't come and spread your tears all over these threads if Ishida pulls 180 on your interpretations.

MY

Ishida died and now his assistants desperately try to mimick him. Shueisha is covering for them.

RIZE

It would also explain why tg:re is just all over the place

I never have and never will, user.