Be watching Varg's wife's video

>be watching Varg's wife's video
>jewtube recommends me a video of a mixed race Christian family with 10 children

Does jewtube do this on purpose?
youtube.com/watch?v=0YEw16x3Zbc

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/beer-and-blood-sacrifices-meet-the-caucasus-pagans-who-worship-ancient-deities-10451756.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Abkhazia
checkintours.ge/english/about-georgia/7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Wonderland
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The recommended videos are based on what you've watched previously

Not this time, it's the same video for everyone.

no, it´s because people that watch Varg watch these videos too.
It´s an algorythm
Varg doesn´t like christians because they aren´t a white religion, people that watch him are likely to watch videos of cuck-christians

I don't think that's the case. other people in the comments have mentioned it and were surprised as well.

WHY did we have become Christian ;(

Imagine of the Roman Empire reformed it's Pagan faith into something like Hinduism or something, and killed all Christian subhumans.

Seems like a very nice family. Jealous, really.

Are you not Christian? Do other Georgians look at you weirdly when you tell then you aren't Christian?

they don't ask and I don't tell. most young people in the city aren't that religious and the subject doesn't come up normally in conversations.

Do we know anything about pre-Christian Georgian culture? Or did the Jews burn it all up?

you're on the 'women section' of youtube, they know which demographics watch which things

There's been threads on this before, they're also trying their hardest to make little girls fuck niggers too. Look into it

>no sign of the father in the entire video

Also, if you didn't catch what my picture meant, this is basically them being convinced to kill themselves in the future.

Yes, youtube is working on telling your kids lies about niggers so they will end up hurting themselves in the future.

lets raid to comment section
>Snow White and the 10 thieves

way ahead of you

Without Christianity Jews wouldn't thrive. For centuries Judaism and Christianity coexisted peacefuly where worshiping the Old Gods punishable by death.

yes they do, they even claimed that their algo gives you related """""liberal"""""-biased videos on the controversal or political topics

>watching varg
Jews knew you were a snownigger cuck.

I'm glad I'm not a nordcuck.

Norwegian women now wants 3 children each
Norwegian birth rate is between 1.7-1.8 and rising. Poland, Italy, Greece, 1.3.

Not all of it. there are still some pagans left up in mountains also.

nigger male white female are one of the rarest combination of race-mixing and only those kind of race-mixers are constantly publicized for some reason.

Kek, she seems to have deleted the comments

>still some pagans left up in mountains also.
Elaborate?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/beer-and-blood-sacrifices-meet-the-caucasus-pagans-who-worship-ancient-deities-10451756.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_mythology

I consider Abkhazians Georgian too and paganism is quote popular there. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Abkhazia

Great, all I can say. What would be special about Georgian people and culture in your opinion?

Why are you watching this larping faggot to begin with?

Christian cucks are the worse.

Have children of the same race as yourself

That would have been beautiful, a diverse Europe of many folk faiths and philosophies instead of le kike on a pike.

All kinds of things, we have biggest amount of Caucasus hunter gatherer ancestry, proto Indo Euros were 40% CHG, earliest evidence for one of the 2 major light skin genes being present in humans was discovered in here too.
Here are some interesting facts about us
checkintours.ge/english/about-georgia/7
we have rich history.

by the way, Knut Hamsun loved Georgia for some reason and has written about it.

Verg is the least LARPing Pagan. I'm watching because he makes interesting videos.

I watch him too even though I have brown hair + eyes and he would probably hate me.

I just love watching him spew his bullshit.

He has said intelligence is more important than having blond hair and blue eyes. His idea is that Blue eyes and blond hair = European traits. He is not saying that having it makes you a pure European, but the chance of you being pure is bigger.

What is your geoflag, and what is your ethnicity? He has some bullshit, but most of it is useful and interesting imo

I am italian

no bully pls (´・ω・`)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Wonderland
I have not read it yet.

I have yet to see where Christianity is related in that shit family. I see no crosses or anything.

Wait nvm. Gross.

They have even named the channel "Tribe of 10"
Is so far from tribal instincts as it gets

I have brown or hazel eyes and jet black hair, also I'm banned from his channel. get on my level faggot.

Varg won't hate you for that, he doesn't even hate niggers who stay in Africa, why would he hate you?

Why are you banned lol

>if you're a regular viewer please DON'T donate to my patreon
>guys please buy my failing skyrim copy and my books I gotta feed my kids

Because I tried to convince him that we didn't kill bunch of Ossetian civilians during the war, but he didn't listen and told me to shut up and that I was a Jewish shill, I didn't shut up and he banned me.

Do you honestly believe that your image representes Varg's views, or are you just shilling?

>guys please buy my failing skyrim copy and my books I gotta feed my kids
More shilling

He literally said this/

Don't you think he was joking? Do you think that he wouldn't take a choice if the choice was between a pale brown eyed south European with mostly European DNA, over an Arab Semite?

If the arab had blue eyes then yes.

Yes.

But that's false though.

Has nothing to do with that its just that white women love black men its that simple, now ofc /pol will show me some random graph from early 2000 and show me otherwise but in reality things are very different

Ah, that's right. He had a pro-Russia period in his life, didn't he plan to go there and fight against Georgia?

What is your short summary of the war? I assume it's subjevtive, but not more subjevtive than what I already know (from Russians).

>EU flag
>Cuckposting
White women are the most race loyal statistically, maybe they are not as race loyal as they should be considering how superior white men are.

Had it not been because of media, black men would be less desirable than Asian men.

Yes, youtube literally sifts through millions of video channels looking to fuck over 1 autistic french woman who makes videos about her life of living in a shack in the woods with her 5 autistic children and norwegian neo-nazi pagan husband.

t. subhuman

>Still believes that white men are still the greatest after they have lost all of their fangs
I would laugh at you but since you share the same cucked genes like the Swedes it would be redundant and I can assure you that white women are far from being the most loyal since anybody can be with them no matter the race since they dont see color and thus they are among the easiest women that are out there.Now go ahead and start screeching and throwing some random graphs that prove nothing.

Pretty strange how such an unpopular channel would be suggested. Doesnt appear to be as big as other homesteading ones

jewtube recommends what americans want to see, the ideal american role-model family.

>Cuckold with an EU flag projects his cuck fantasy
Do you honestly, I know it's hard on your fantasy, believe what you are writing? You have no idea how easy it is to be a white male among non-white women. Sadly.

"random graphs", show me some graphs or numbers that show that women are not the most race loyal, that they don't overwhelmingly want white children like themselves. Or do this all exist in your cuck fantasy world like I expect?

What is your ethnicity?

Not a random graph, it's a number of relevant graphs that are true, there is no real evidence suggesting otherwise.

I don't know, he remember that he wanted to fight in Kosovo, didn't hear him say that about Georgian. he mentioned Albanians along with us when he was talking about that.

there were some border conflict between us and ossetians for year and at one point it got little too out of hand and our dumbass Ameripuppet president decided to outright attack them, Russians started claiming that we were attacking Russian and invaded us, we didn't attack them, there is no real evidence of that, we attacked Ossetian separatists, the land was our for centuries, they have no real claim to it, they also kicked Georgian out during the first war. invading the region was a stupid decision strategically, but it is our rightful clay.

no, it's just promoting videos with race-mixing. regardless of the channel you are watching, it would probably have come up on other homeschooling videos too.

Hinduism like in Hindia?

Like reformed Paganism, central beliefs, organized Church etc., if that is what it would take to prevent Christian/Abahamic take-over.

Italians aren't white

they've never coexisted peacefully, at least not in europe

>t. kike

European kikes are genetically very close to Sicilians

Based jewtube exposing christcucks and Amerimutts

they already had that

neither are snake people, show your flag

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Yeah, god is not asking for anything just to be his slave, perfect religion for weak-minded lazy people.

Unmixed Italians are white, kill yourself memeflagger

Sicilians aren't Italians

Not enough of it clearly. Constantine's mother was a Christian, he shouldn't have had a chance at becoming Emperor because of it.

>home school in both video titles

Are you fucking autistic?

Why are the second homeschool video of Christian racemixing trash then, and not of a normal healthy family?

I'm not necessarily saying that it's a jew conspiracy or anything, just thought that it was ironic and kind of funny.

>Christian family
Where the fuck does it even say it's Christian?
Also Varg children are not white, they are Mongolian.

t. subhuman
Nice memeflag

Yes it's deliberate, you can read about it.

I wish marie was my mom

He changed his mind later
We europe