Tsurezure Children

What the fuck is up with this show and poop?

Why are they always talking about poop?

Is this just a Japanese boy teenage thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariko_Aoki_phenomenon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japs are weird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariko_Aoki_phenomenon

Why is he lying about takin a dump? Unless he actually is taking a dump in his computer chair?

c-cute

>wingbro next ep
Get hype people

Imagine having a "need to shit syndrome" named after you. That would be impressive and equally mortifying

>no autistic twintail
Shit episode

Did Patty show up yet?

Patricia when? I want some of sushi love.

Stoic couple when?

Why does he sit like that?

Slav squats should really be called Asian squats

you don't?

Maybe his butt hurts.

this anime is so good my mouth hurts from smiling so hard

what a guy

I'm glad this is only 12 minutes long, my heart wouldn't be able to handle this emotional rollercoaster for 20+ mins.

Kaga is best girl

Seriously though, this manga had such a big following on Sup Forums at some point, why are the threads so damn dead?

Setokaichou best boy

I don't like being reminded of what I'll never have

From what?

god i wish i wasnt at work right now so i could watch more tsurezure

I sat like that for a good while.
It's actually pretty convenient if you want to spend longer periods of time in the chair. Comfy first and foremost, though.

I can just speak for myself but I have a hard time giving a shit about any of the characters, especially since most couples are annoying as hell. This 10 minute format for like a dozen different couples doesn't work. How could I get atached to character who will receive less than 30 minutes screentimes over an entire season?

You sat that way because you saw a certain character doing it and thought it was cool, you fucking weaboo.

They are not dead

Episode just released

Same

This.

I realize that this was an adaption to that series until I started watching it. The cover isn't really that memorable since there aren't any main characters.

Lack of/slow typesetting killed the following, I think.
The anime is bringing it back a little.

I tried helping with the typesetting but my PC died and then a better typesetter took the mantle

and now we have an anime
rejoice

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

>a better typesetter took the mantle
If only.

>next episode true bros
Thank you based god. Still missing stoic couple and sushi, but we can still get those.

He's kinda an idiot

He's a horny teenager

He'd laminate his dick if he forgot condoms, just to have sex

We prob won't get to the parts with glasses bro and the country girl transfer student in the anime, sadly

Whats that

I feel like he actually does love her, he's just stupid because of thinking with his dick too much

mole, old people

Gotta say anime Kana looks way better

Yeah, that's way too far, but seeing Motoyama crying with his best bro buddy pal is going to be great.

s-shut up the anime will sell really good and get another adaptation i just know it....

chickens before they hatch and all that

I wonder if they'll get to the part with the breakup, it'd suck if they couldn't reach the part with them getting back together in the amount of time the anime has after

>you will never kiss and gently make love to Takase while he obsesses over your poop

Worst couple passing through!

I like her though. I like girls that take the initiative.

are you gay user?

a little.

holy motherfuck what

Sory for what?

Ayaka is cute and thirsty.

Teenage love is awful. I can tell you first and second-hand.

Heck, see the Kanda/Takase pair, they are awful, and they sum up what teen romance IRL is like.

Our dad taught us to not be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're so good size 'n all

What is he talking about?

Dick on vagina.

It's obvious he loves her really, but he is just a teenager. Remember how much you masturbated during your teenage years?

What chapter is this?

Latest one.

Why is this a thing

Newest

best boy next episode

Wingman is one of us.

I hate both this fagot and his big eyed friend.

Putting the poo aside is it worth watching?

yeah

All pairs are male + female? Not very progressive, is it?

Classy, isn't it?

Anime, where the fuck is sushi?

Eat shit.

I see your daddy gave you good advice

Faggot

Yeah. We always talked about shit, not poop.

Prez said he checked if he was homo, so you can fap to that if you're desperate.

Is he voiced by Matsuoka?

Where the fuck is Patty?

That's what I want to know.

Shit brings good luck in Japan.

Poor little thing.

>stoic couple
Not happening. The only couples we're gonna get are in the opening. A shame, I know.

Don't pity her, she got the best boy.

Why are maiden delinquents LITERALLY the best girls?

I pity Gouda, stuck with a thirsty slut.

I fucking love the faces in this show.

Seriously where the fuck is SUSHI?

wait, wat

I mean Urara and drama senpai are a pair and both girls, but I don't see the issue either way

There wasn't anything romantic between those two though.

Well they did just say "pairs"

And they're cute together even just as club mates

all of their chapters have been gold

praying for s2

Is it just me or is it kinda hard to follow who is who for anime-only fags?

If anything it's easier.

Manga is way harder with all that same-face and monochromatic hair. Also we have a metric fuckton more characters

Ok then what, am I retarded? Like for this episode I wasn't sure if I had seen some character already or not, and if so what they did before.

Uhh, considering that you can still count the number of couples on your fingers, I think there's less to worry about. Although you haven't had as much time with them to be fair. Just identify them by their looks/what they do if you can't remember their names, it's what most people do

You should read the manga too if you enjoy the anime though, it's a lot of fun.