YALL DONE IT NOW

YALL DONE IT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/964197379141455872
tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/05/11/extremist-nut-arrested-after-threatening-scott-staffer/84223924/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sources say...

Identity fags btfo

Nu-klan sux

Reminder that Breaking 911 was Shoah'd yesterday.

Ku Kucks Klans?

>PLEASE BE WHITE

All they're doing is reporting on a report by AP, B911 is not themselves reporting this, dummy

That's how Fake News are spreading.

How is this group called?
Who is the leader?

>white supremacist group
>wants jews, black people, gays and spics
the absolute state of burgerland

Republic of Florida.

>white nationalist
>spic

Richard Spencer put out a press release earlier today detailing how he and this kid had weekly Skype calls discussing how to best achieve the white ethnostate.

Your whites all have black blood in them anyway.

fake news

>No link and everyone bits the b8
Sup Forums posters are becoming dumber and dumber by the day.

As the leader of an Anarcho-Communist group, I confirm that this was a mistake on the white nationalist's part, and that Nikolas Cruz was actually part of MY group.

twitter.com/AP/status/964197379141455872

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We did nothing wrong.

Check 'em.

Wtf now i want a 56% gf

>adopted by Cubans

It's real but even the normies aren't falling for it, it's a great redpill as well.

50 bucks @ this is fake news and the "spokesperson" is jewish or has jewish ancestry

The shooter was a spic

Statements from the leader, pictured, are considered imminent.

>trusting the media without question

>thanks for bleaching my family white man

Why would he just straight up admit it? Oh right because he's a Jew

If they let in niggers, fags and kikes, what the fuck are they even going to exist for, playing poker on Saturday in whites robes?

FUck off Putin bot.

This is lunacy. This cannot be real.

>The Associated Press reported: Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group, the Republic of Florida, and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

>Jereb told the AP that his group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

>Jereb said he didn’t know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

Seems like based Hispanics are better white supremacists than you faggots.

And here we have another wonderful example of Trump being a beta cuck jew puppet who does absolutely nothing to fix this countries cultural problems.

It's fine, the ship will just keep slowly sinking until communist jews and their white, self hating nigger loving minions with their subhuman pets declare war on us.

Fuck Trump and fuck this timeline.

She doesnt look totally white so it's no surprise.

Koon Kike Klan

nice fake news retard

>literal mutt mestizo
>white nationalist

doubt.jpg

"groups" like this are illegitimate fed-run honeypots or run by opfor themselves. They're not even real.

>White Nationalist group leader told the ADL
laugh out loud, yes sure of course

>sources
give me the name of the "white nationalist" accepting a fucking Mexican into their group and I might believe it

>source is Sup Forums
>story broke by ADL
JIDL is real

Cruz is certainly the most Anglo name I have ever heard of. At least with Zimmerman they could fain ignorance.

Jordan Jereb

((()))) probably is a Fed

mfw desperate jews eventually realize they were baited by Sup Forums. again.

>WN group
>talking to ADL

>Be FBI/CIA
>infiltrate white supremacist en masse
>subvert
>several decades later no whites supremacists left
>can't disband group or else will reveal operation
>Incorporate diversity so you'll have someone to honeypot again.

Fucking cia niggers are stupid as shit.

(((spokesperson)))

The leader, jordan jereb

tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/05/11/extremist-nut-arrested-after-threatening-scott-staffer/84223924/

geez