Italy/poll/ RACEWAR CHRONICLES [Crashing EU in Spare Time Edition]

EU and Euro eternally BTFO
Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Now Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Criminologist Says Italian Teen Butchered by Nigerian Migrant Could Have Been Eaten (English)
archive.is/ki5Sq

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw Antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/vl7ya

RACEWAR CHRONICLES:

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
salvinipremier.it/i/docs_file/Italiani_estero_-_Come_si_vota.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

Do you eat pasta regularly?

The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

che un pazzo

How to vote for Italians outside Italy
salvinipremier.it/i/docs_file/Italiani_estero_-_Come_si_vota.pdf

Q predicted this

VOTE LEGA AND READ SIEGE

Of course.

without "un"
"Che pazzo"

First for Bologna Meticcia

kek

at least once a day,six days a week.
no joke.

No and still chinese ruin our economy. Sorry you have to go back.

same. Lunch at home = pasta, here

CHING CHONG IO SONO ITARIANO!!111

Consigliate alla gente comune di leggere questo libro. Redpill as fuck.

>six days
traitor

every FUCKING day. sometimes multiple times a day.

Shiiiiiiit. Am I the only one who eats pasta like maybe once or twice every 6 months?

What happens if m5s manages to get a majority government?

You're only justified if you're from the north-east

>cheap
>easy and fast to make
>tastes great
Basically every day.

what the fuck do you eat, Abdul?

I don't eat it frequently either. I prefer risotto
inb4 chink
I am lombardo

BOLOGNA YES
O
L
O
G
N
A

Y
E
S

da sempre l'italia ha racini arabe, africane. le donne italiane aprono le gambe ai migranti per instinto, per desiderio di riconquistare le vere radici, le vere tradizioni

la libido del maschio italiano si sta eclissando a favore del migrante che con energia e forza si dà da fare per il suo futuro e la sua vita

salvini, povero autistico, non riuscirà a combinare nessuna delle sue promesse. mamma merkel non permetterà mai che l'italia si ribelli al suo ruolo di ponte verso l'altro, verso la verità nella diversità umana

niente potrà fermare il futuro colorato dell'italia del futuro

Risotto is a perfectly acceptable substitute for pasta.

Gib info on some good pasta brands, thanks!

risotto is functionally equal to pasta

I am from the north. Alto Adige.

Why the fuck would I eat pasta every day? I eat normal dishes with meat, fish, dairy, salad, legumes.
I don't even eat rice except "risotto ai funghi".

NO YOU MYSOGYNIST, VOTE LIBERE E UGUALI, VOTE FOR PRESIDENTA!

Reminder to filter Sup Forums shills.

Good to know it's socially acceptable

No you're not.

t. fat slob junk food aficionado

Just avoid Barilla though their expensive stuff is bretty good.
I prefer De Cecco.

>Alto Adige.
Understandable, then. There's still time to civilize you mountain folk, in the future, but for now you're doing good.

What the heck should i eat if not pasta?

Who has the best chances to deploy the neetbux? Berlusconi or M5S?

Won't feel bad for them when the inevitable happens. They're asking for it.

No elections just a second march on Rome. Dont fall for the democracy meme.

Is m5s willing to make a coalition with pd in case it gets over 30% of votes?

I eat rice and tuna (and a bit of maionnaise) once a week and a risotto knorr once a week.

M5S and PD hate each others.

It's not like pasta dishes are the only thing you can eat. Italian cuisine has a lot more variety.
Cappelletti, piatti a base di ceci e fagioli, insalate di vario tipo, piatti con carne di pollo, ecc. Un po' di fantasia su.

Polenta

user per piacere. Ma un risottino normale fatto in casa no?

Unlikely.
We should be worried about the possibility of a FI-PD coalition, though.

Dunno. I just don't like pasta very much. Once in a while it's okay but every day would be too much.

forgot memeflag from shitposting run

>You're only justified if you're from the north-east
Not that user, but why? I'm from Veneto, and I too eat pasta six days a week, and often even for dinner, se ne avanza (non sapevo come dirlo in inglese e non c'ho cazzi di guglarlo)

If you weren't raised with pasta as a staple food, it's normal. In most of Italy pasta is THE main dish for lunch, so everyone grows up eating it every day.

>Cappelletti
>I cappelletti sono un formato di PASTA ripiena
Are you kidding me?

but i'm neapolitan

Quando lo mangio col tonno me lo faccio io.

Ohne Doktrin des Faschismuses kein Sieg des Volkes!
Ohne ein neues Italien kein neues Deutschland!
Ohne den Dvce keine hohe Führung!

Good luck in the election!

I guessed that cuisine on the north-eastern frontier had more central-european influences (more meat-heavy and less focused on carbs, etc.). Most of Veneto isn't in that area of influence, tho.

>PD+FI
They haven't the numbers.

I know that "avanzi" is leftovers but "avanzare" as a verb no idea.

I guess but my mom used to make pasta at least 2 or 3 times per week and I still wouldn't eat it.
It's not like I hate it but eating it every day or too often would be monotonous.

Ma il risotto Knorr fa cagare o è decente?

Can a French American come move to Italy before the fighting starts? Or do you guys hate whites who aren't Italian too?

I love germans i wish they would stop bulling us

wait so it is normal to eat pasta basically every day?

How do you not get fat??????

Also I hope someday we can be neighbors and share a border again.

>I cappelletti sono un formato di PASTA ripiena
What the hell. So bread is pasta now? user, please.

>more meat-heavy and less focused on carbs
This is true for my region, well at least my family.

I dunno, together they have ~45% of the share. Whether or not they'll be able to form a majority depends on who will get the most candidates elected in the uninominal constituencies inside each coalition. They may very well be able to get >50% of the seats in the parliament

The way you cook pasta affects how you get fat

Thanks!

Could you please explain this or give me a pointer to read about it?

FI is around 15% and PD is at 20%

Il pane è lievitato. I cappelletti sono fatti con lo stesso impasto della pasta all'uovo (così come tortelli, ravioli, agnolotti etc.)

>tfw I'm an Alto Adige/Sudtirol fag
Honestly, I'm not in a typical Italian region but I guess so. It seems like people here eat pasta at least 6 times per week.

Carbs don't necessarily make you you fat. Excluding exercise, it depends on how many calories you eat. Carbs are high in calories but if the amount is right, you won't get fat.

A me piace, anche perchè ci sono molti gusti diversi e quindi non va a noia.

PD is projected to get close to 28%, the last time I checked. I may be wrong, though.

if you under cook it slightly it had less amid and is less fattening, aside from having better consistency

the seventh is for polenta.

90% Agree.
But now? Is there a party who represent a solution?

Dovrò provarlo. Perchè mettersi a cucinare alla sera dopo il lavoro diventa pesante dopo un po'

Alright, that's true but it's still not the same thing. Ravioli, tortelli, etc. have way less carbs than pasta for once.

We were friends but why did you pulled shit like this ?

>Three days following his rescue in the Gran Sasso raid, Mussolini was taken to Germany for a meeting with Hitler inRastenburgathis East Prussian headquarters. While Mussolini was in poor health and wanted to retire, Hitler wanted him to return to Italy and set up a new Fascist state. When Mussolini balked, Hitler threatened to destroyMilan,GenoaandTurinunless he went along. Reluctantly, Mussolini agreed to Hitler's demands.

When I eat pasta I like it so much that I sperg out and make a giant amount. (And then I go cycling...)

Huh. So less minutes that the packages say, I assume. I always thought pasta was better that way.

Wait. Your flag is one shade off.

Anyway: Adi was desperate as fuck.

Try to use less pasta and more sauce

Optimist pollster give PD under 25%

>What the hell. So bread is pasta now? user, please.
dude that's what WIKIPEDIA says

i eat pasta everyday and i'm very skinny

gib recipe pls

>less minutes that the packages say
It depends on the brand, on the boiling water-to-pasta ratio, etc. I typically taste a single piece of pasta a minute before the amount of time indicated on the package, and gauge how much time there's left to cook. Some people like the pasta harder, some like it softer, so it also depends on your tastes.

Depends on what brand you use. Just taste it and see if it is soft(ish) on the inside but not excessively. And generally 70 grams is a good dose that doesn't make you fat as long as you move and don't sit all day

Wtf. Here basically everybody that "knows" about food and healthiness forbid pasta unless you are working out that day. I wish I could get away with eating Pasta that much.

Maybe you have fancy genes from eating pasta over so many generations.

Io lo cuocio nel pentolino ma figurati che puoi farlo anche micro-onde (15 min a 750). Preferisco cuocerlo sul fuoco a meno che non vado proprio di corsa (quindi mentre si fa nel microonde io faccio altro).

I wrote the post you quoted.
No party has said anything about more investments in universities, research, technology, robotics, computing, etc. This is all something we need.
They only promise money to people. Lega is the sane choice however together with FdI and maybe CasaPound. Di Stefano from CasaPound was one of the few who said we need more investments in our universities and research and the only one who was against that medical company being sold to the chinks.

PD instead of improving our school is destroying it with Fedeli.
>high school Italian graduates are shitty after 5 years of study
>retarded Fedeli wants to shorten high school to 4 years by combining the last 2 years into 1
>PD logic

I can't speak for everybody, of course, but I have no problems with other peoples, as long as they're honest working guys and not thieves/rapists/leeches/etc. That said, I tend to avoid any non-white.

Cook the pasta like 1 or 2 minutes before the time written on the pasta package, it's what I do.
Buy decent pasta brands, Barilla in Germany sucks. Trust me. Try some other Italian brands, I prefer De Cecco or other more expensive ones.

That because we've all been brainwashed into thinking race = skin color, while instead it also accounts for iq, which explain 90% of the demographics in crime statistics and education

Sometimes, due to the fact i love pasta a lot, i go all the week without it and then on Sunday I cook 300-350 gr for me alone lol.

>Maybe you have fancy genes from eating pasta over so many generations.
maybe. i literally sit all day doing nothing and i'm basically a skeleton. lmao

Usually Italians have no problem with European looking people.

Also, our university system is a mess.
Credits and triennal degree were a mistake.

Nonsense. You get fat if you eat a lot of calories. You could lose fat by eating only fucking chocolate every day if the amount of calories is lower than what you use.

Pasta isn't considered healthy for other reasons. It's mainly carbs (so empty calories) and nothing else so it doesn't have vitamins, proteins, fat (humans need fat and need to eat it too), etc. That's why you usually eat pasta with something else or put sauces on it.

>When I eat pasta I like it so much that I sperg out and make a giant amount
That's why you consider it a fat inducing food.
If you would eat it more regularly and in smaller proportions you wouldn't even aknowledge that you'd consume it almost daily

t. brainlet

whites are a-ok

De Cecco is great.

I used to do that. I got fat. Ha.

I am so jealous now.

I see. I am very illiterate on these subjects.

It is almost like a cultural difference.