Give me one good reason why we shouldn't just arm teachers with guns

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't just arm teachers with guns.

You think cops are trigger happy and we already have a lot of school shootings now. Just wait till we give teachers guns.

because a lot of them are probably incompetent and/or doesn't want to. Why not 2 vets at each school?

DO IT

Because most public school teachers are garbage

what happens when they go full ptsd

At the very least administrators. There should not be cops or other state sanctioned armed guards in the schools, everyone knows where that shit goes. But if there is someone who received their CCW, possibly a custom, more intense background check would be feasible. I think that is the only reasonable solution. Gun free zones are the pinnacle of retardation.

screen them, not all are crazies

American teachers are shit

Are you going to start educating and paying them well enough to not fuck up with their guns?

libtards
teachers wouldn't have immunity. Cops usually have a high degree of immunity.

Still, it would need to be voluntary conceal carry holders. Can't force people to carry and you wouldn't want to.

Teachers don't have the fortitude to teach students and turn around and vent one unless they're a vet.

Because we could use veterans.

Because they'll shoot their damn femoral arteries with that shitty fucking holster from lack of competency.

Man at arms needs to be a new position at all schools. Ex military 1per every 500 students.

give me a good reason why North Korea should not have nuclear weapons.

Using vets seems like a good idea. It could easily be done and provide lots of jobs for vets that have trouble integrating into civilian life or finding jobs after serving.
Having gone to school in CA, I know that even here, each school has a good handful of teachers that I know would be comfortable handling a gun. In the schools I went to, it seemed 85% of male teachers were conservative.

Because nukes in possession of a brainwashed child isn't that good of an idea

BECAUSE THEYRE ALL COMMUNISTS

I'm becoming a teacher and I would definitely pack heat.

thought i had today.
colleges frequently have either private security or local police patrols.

schools are a much more dangerous area relative to higher education.
why not have something for them.

i understand it's a public vs private thing but it seems a decent area to atleast entertain.

we should ban public schools

>seems a decent area to atleast entertain
Yes, but the problem is presenting the idea to people, especially ones who are already anti gun. Many just immediately think of the danger of having guns so close to children and lose their shit. They refuse to think deeper into it, which is usually the fundamental flaw in liberals.

They should. Anyone who has a carry permit can be trust with a gun. They would need retention holsters though so a student cant take it from them. They also should have a course on the weekend for protocols when they can use their gun at school to protect the children

What I also don't understand is why active duty military aren't allowed to carry their weapons on the street when they come back home. We pay literally millions of dollars to use guns and then we don't allow them to use them.

>Give me one good reason why we shouldn't just arm teachers with guns.
They absolutely should be allowed the option to be armed.

Anyone who says otherwise is a gungrabbing cuck.

Most fucked up idea I've ever heard.

How many teachers out there would just love to bust a cap in their students asses? And you want to hand them the gun?

>Most fucked up idea I've ever heard.
More fucked up than having children hide behind a "Gun free zone" sign?

>How many teachers out there would just love to bust a cap in their students asses? And you want to hand them the gun?
So you're saying the solution is fewer firearms and restricting the rights of citizens to carry firearms for self-defense purposes?

Are you a gungrabbing faggot as well?

Guns provoke school shootings, so the last thing we need is someone who sees children every day to have a gun.

Have you considered banning schools all together?

What we really need is at least one officer trained to respond to pass shooters posted at each school. We don't need a swat team just one officer that has an ar-15 that he only has access to at the school in case of a shooter and let it be known he does.

I have noticed a trend in this mass shooters that the shooter is a coward that doesn't want a fight only prey and gives up when people arrive that can fight the shooter.

Having someone at the school at all times that is a threat to a mass shooter will greatly lower the chance of a school shooting.

>Guns provoke school shootings,
Do spoons provoke obesity?

>so the last thing we need is someone who sees children every day to have a gun.
Except in video games, movies, tv shows, on the news, in history books...

Oh yeah...seeing armed people will make kids more likely to shoot up schools.

Shut the fuck up.

>Most fucked up idea I've ever heard.
>How many police men out there would just love to bust a cap in their citizen's asses? And you want to hand them the gun?
This logic is retarded when applied to similar situations. Eat broken glass nigger.

>Armed burglar breaks into your home
>"NO! DON'T CALL THE POLICE! THEY'RE ARMED! IT WILL JUST LEAD TO AN ESCALATION OF VIOLENCE!"

How is that a similar situation at all? Did you not know police and teachers are vastly different people, with different training and different levels of mental health? It's like saying since some people are responsible enough to have guns, we shouldn't restrict anyone from having guns. Let's give out guns to prisoners and loonies in the insane asylums too!

>giving guns to liberal teachers
What could go wrong??? ;]

>It's like saying since some people are responsible enough to have guns, we shouldn't restrict anyone from having guns.
If someone is a free citizen, they should have access to all firearms they wish, wherever they wish.

If they're dangerous, they shouldn't be walking the street.

>Let's give out guns to prisoners and loonies in the insane asylums too!
But they've had their rights temporarily suspended because they're a threat to the public.

>>giving guns to liberal teachers
liberal teachers wouldn't touch the firearms because they think hiding behind gun free zone signs is a superior form of resistance.

There are paid security on most schools, they just don't carry guns cause they're fat useless "hall monitors". Let's bring back some standards to schools, make them have a guard card and a carry permit.

Because then the little shits wont get shot.

Spoons make it easier to eat so they do promote obesity.

>Oh yeah...seeing armed people will make kids more likely to shoot up schools.

The teachers won't shoot at students in fear of being imprisoned for life, so the student shooter won't have to worry.

intimidate those who intimidate others.

They'll shoot all the nigger students

Better to have a gun or several locked in a safe in the principles office.

It makes the kids less safe.

>Spoons make it easier to eat so they do promote obesity.
So should we ban spoons now too?

>The teachers won't shoot at students in fear of being imprisoned for life,
The teachers won't shoot at students because the teachers are there to fucking educate the students.

>so the student shooter won't have to worry.
The school shooter wouldn't engage a school with dozens of armed school officials.

>It makes the kids less safe.
Because having kids be totally defenseless makes them more safe?

I was looking for this pic. This will be fun to post on Twitter.
I can't remember the last time I saw a fatass eating a Big Mac with a spoon.

Because the teachers are the ones who deserve to be shot

Female teachers

because most are communists

What happens when little Trayvon and Jamal try to take the teacher's gun?

It would make your country look ridiculous.

What the fuck

What am I looking at here? Are those donut stains?

while a gun in possession of a teacher of women issues is?

the majority of public school educators are hard leftists, and the left is hell-bent on genociding their own people... so yeah, I would surmise that arming teachers would put put kids in more danger

Damn, that's actually a good argument.
But I knew plenty of conservative teachers growing up that I know would be competent enough to handle a gun.
I don't think America cares how we look in the eyes of other countries.

banks have armed security. how many people have died in the last decade in bank robberies? how many bank robberies have there been this year alone? compare that to school shootings and school shooting deaths.

what's more important to guard: money or children?

I went to college in central North Carolina and had a professor who told us that he kept a gun in his office in case things ever went south. Unsurprisingly, we had no trouble despite being a (((((((((((((gun-free zone)))))))))))))))

>the majority of public school educators are hard leftists,
Then they wouldn't be armed but the option would still be there.

So when this happened again, we could tell them that they could've defended the children but chose not to.

One question I'd like to ask is what do private schools do for security? Did anyone itt go to a private school? Do they have armed guards or guards at all?
It would be great to contrast private vs public schools in this.

because teachers are moronic libcucks

this is a pretty great idea

The fucking gun is upside down dipshit

Didnt have it didnt need it

Teachers are mentally unstable enough to actually shoot a nigga

My HS English teacher had a gun in his desk. This was a Catholic school, in one of the best suburbs of a small city, with a graduating class of less than a hundred.

Despite all that we had a homeless guy wander into the school one day and he chased him out with it. Pretty funny.

Teachers are well educated people, that's why they are teachers. Cops are stupid on the other hand, not very well trained, nor well educated, that's why they're cops.

Give teachers guns.

>arm teachers with guns.

I have a better idea...

because the teachers would just start shooting students.
They should have armed security at schools

Because many are psychopathic despots themselves.

because more than half of the teachers in this country are crazy fucking cat ladies?

>those who can't do, teach
>arming literal incompetents
What could go wrong?

Seriously, what happens when teachers are armed and nigger students try taking their guns?

NOT A REASON NIGGER

>living in a country where it's actually required to have armed security at your childrens schools
>to respond to a rising threat of school shootings better get some more guns

these americano creaturas man

This is the price we pay for having to live in a soulless, multicultural diversity ridden hell-hole.

There were no school shootings in Nazi, Germany.

>Living in a country were you can rape little kids for sexual emergencies as long as your Brown

worlds going to shit m8

If they wanted to kill their students they would just bring their own gun to school retard

>living in a country where muslims can rape children in public swimming pools

The great liberal gun control experiment has proven to be far worse than just a total failure...

Once again we need to allow anyone who legally can carry a gun to carry them everywhere including schools.

Teachers are like 80% female

can't think of a single reason.

teachers SHOULD be armed.

This

Hidden, secret, secure gun safes only one or two people know about, that are trained to respond.

If a teacher is too incompetent to carry a gun, why would a teacher still be competent enough to teach our children....

>Seriously, what happens when teachers are armed and nigger students try taking their guns?
Teacher wears a holster with multiple actions needed to take the firearm out or a gun safe bolted to the wall.

Thank you, good ideas

Haha what the fuck is it coming to?

Not even teachers in pakistan have to worry about this shit with the taliban. There are more school shootings in america than taliban school shootings.

>I went over on tour to fight for your freedoms goyim
Fuck america

ethnostate or legal white-only towns so teachers actually notice and care aobut students rather than view them as inscrutable individuals of myriad backrounds, religions, cultures, and values

Here’s a hint. The majority aren’t, but they’ll still get a job because they were part of the football team back when they were in high school so they’re in. They don’t care about teachers actually teaching, we know this because barely anybody properly learns from the public school system, and you certainly don’t learn to think for yourself in the modern school environment.

Fuck this Prussian model garbage. It was created to make efficient subordinate workers and not much else. We need something else, something that Americans deserve! We need to focus on real creative skills again, we need to teach the trivium and a modern quadrivium.

This.
We just need armed security at the schools like we have at other federal places.

Same, literally filling out my credential program application now. Would love to be able to have a CC. Not only for the kids, but also myself. Shit being a teacher is getting more and more dangerous

>Get paid like shit
>Asked to be educator, nanny, counselor, disciplinarian, and now armed bodyguard .

Lol no

>nigger students try taking their guns

The teachers will just discipline the student.

A lot of them are fat and out of shape too.

Metal detectors built by Chertoff's company in every school also

The state of the fucking USA lol. Arming teachers with guns? Having guards at schools? Listen to yourselves you fuckin idiots how braindead can you be.

Fucking joke of a country. But nevermind, demographics are changing and ya'll gonna be replaced soon with people who don't believe in all this fucking gun crap lmaoo