T*mi L*hren is a fucking cunt

T*mi L*hren is a fucking cunt

>guns kill people

So this is the new trope. The political charged attention seeking tweets of students of the school. Someone add it to the list, about time (((they))) came up with something new

You’re a faggot.

at least the politics people wait to push their agenda the next business day, unlike the dipshit kids who wanted to snapchat a school shooting.

so I guess kimmel and the liberals need to stfu as well?

Always some dumb white whore virtue signalling for the left.

why is she dressed like a slut

You're so wrapped up in your identity politics you can't actually look rationally at this and are actually blaming children who we're caught up in this. Nice.

> a gun killed muh friends
>Nick Cruz dindu nuffin, wuz thuh guns fault

Every time something like this happens, people say “let the families grieve, change will come later.”
If people are grieving all the time and not focusing on changing ANYTHING, how can we hope for these things to stop?

>a gun has done x

Oh dude sweet, a living, walking gun?! I wanna see that!

>High school girls tweeting is the next big thing in liberal media.

This is why Trump won.

Does she really expect to be taken serious with a profile picture like that? Fucking slut.

Don't you hate it when a gun just kind of hops into your school all on its own and starts shooting people?

Does she realize that by the same logic we should ban Hispanics?

Beat I could beat that score with my Kukri.

Nothing will or should be done. The lie that gun control would have done jack shit to prevent things like this is retarded and at this point anyone who doesn't understand why that is fundamentally fails to grasp reality.

bet*

>The gun traumatized me... not the shooter.

>a gun killed
this poor girl is so traumatized she has brain damage

Kill yourself you fucking jew parasite.

A fucking teeny mutt should not have a weapon of that caliber.

>using dead kids to promote your politics

The only tragedy here is that clearly the wrong kids got murdered.

quit feigning concern, you phony fuck

The school has a large Jewish population

because she's a slut