>torrent an anime
>enjoy it
>studio makes no money
>goes out of business
>"wtf why wasn't there a sequel?"
How do you justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyM4h4iVeFo
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-04/aniuta-president-comments-on-decline-of-anime-and-anime-music-industries/.114307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this shitpost before.

It's 2017. Nobody cares about studios anymore. They're irrelevant and easily replaced.

it would be heaven on earth if greentext posters were autobanned

That's not how it works.

>torrent an anime
>enjoy it
>buy a $300 figurine to "support" the creators
>studio goes out of business anyway
>wtf why wasn't there a sequel and what do I do with this useless expensive lump of plastic

Banning phonefags would be so much more effective.

>torrent anime
>if I like it, spend money on BDs or merchandise

Stupid phoneposter.
This is gonna devolve into how casuals think Chrunchyroll is supporting the industry isn't it.

>>"wtf why wasn't there a sequel?"
I'm not a shounen shitter so I don't demand infinite seasons.

Smugposters should be shot
Same with people with anime avatars on social media

BECAUSE IF A BAKER PUTS OUT SIX BREADS A DAY AND I MAKE AN IDENTICAL COPY OF THAT BREAD THEN I AM TECHNICALLY STEALING FROM HIM BECAUSE HE'S LOSING AN OTHERWISE HEALTHY CUSTOMER.

This fallacy has to die, just like everyone who uses a food analogy

Sequels are seldom be necessary.

Crunchyroll does support the industry. Just not the studios themselves, because those are just slaves for the producers. Crunchymoney goes to the producers, who own the shows.

Any anime with re: in the title is shit
prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=vyM4h4iVeFo

>pay 4.99€ to watch anime on Crunchyroll
>enjoy it
>studio makes 0.05€
>goes out of business

>his favorite studio isn't part of production committee

If you copy a baker's bread for yourself, then that's 1 potential lost sale of bread for the chef

Actually I wish the mods would go full spaz and ban every type of post still left that you crybabbies whine about. We're already halfway there, anyway. This place would be a ghost town.

It is in real life, the fallacy lies in the fact that people think capitalism functions identically to real life on a virtual environment.
There is no supply and demand when it comes to a file, as it can be copied and pasted a theoretical infinite amount of times for no extra production cost. As soon as something finds its way on the internet, able to be downloaded, its demand asymptotically plummets towards zero because supply is close to infinity. Therefore any and all sales "lost" are only lost in relation to real life. The profit margins on the internet will naturally be lower but people never understand this.

Now this here is an user of exemplary etiquette.

>This place would be a ghost town.
The only things that could kill Sup Forums are the death of Sup Forums or the death of anime.

They would still go out of business even if you imported some crap from Japan directly.
The only hope the nipponimation studios have to survive is to get work after work after work after work.
However, whatever crap you buy from Japan will make the producer of the crap slightly more happy himself, so buy the shit you like.
It just won't help the otaku retards who get physically and mentally sick from working 22 hours a day on a shitty light novel adaptation.

as long as they keep disregarding the western audiences I'll be more than happy to steal their their shit

>torrent anime
>like it
>spend money on BDs and merch
>buy said things on amazon
"wtf why is the japanese market going downhill?"

I hope they keep disregarding the retarded audience.

>How do you justify this?
I don't.

Maybe if I was a filthy Jap and lived in Japan I would buy the overpriced BDs and shit

But since I am a humble westerner gaijin I will avoid it and happily torrent muh drawings

>be japanese
>watch it on tv
>record it so you can fast forward the ads
>studio makes no money
m-muh filthy gaijin piracy! thieves!

They won't, though. Already planning to pander to all kinds of gaijins (chinks, burgers, yuropoors, leafs, sea-shits, stralians etc.), because the ugly fat nip otaku are not spending enough money anymore.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-04/aniuta-president-comments-on-decline-of-anime-and-anime-music-industries/.114307

i dont watch anime from shit studios

>torrent anime
>shitpost in Sup Forums
>studio makes no money

Some people actually believe that their shitty 'legal services' support the industry besides introducing a bunch of fat american faggots to anime, just to hear them complain about absolutely fucking everything anyway.

But user. The legal services do support the industry.
Crunchyroll never lied about that.
It's just that the underage wannabe-sjw on Sup Forums thought that supporting the industry means supporting those poor starving animators in Japan, and not give even more money to those really fat and really rich and really greedy producers that hire the studios at the cheapest price possible.

The legal services never lied. It's just that the underage kids were too dumb to understand. Which is normal, since they're dumb kids.

>legal services do support the industry!
>lists off a bunch of things that they don't do instead of stating the banal, minimal 'support' they do by spreading the medium to an unwanted audience.

Working in Japan is seriously fucked they're better off unemployed

There is no unwanted audience. Only potential sources of money.

>be nip
>torrent murica TV series
>there's still multiple seasons because the intended audiences actually support it

Alright, I can understand that. Then allow me to tweak my statement and instead use the word 'unnecessary'. It's an audience that the industry doesn't need to pander towards, and doesn't depend on the money of. By that knowledge, a westerner torrenting anime does not necessarily imply that they are doing any harm to the studio creating the anime. Therefore, this thread is unwarranted and the idea of justifying the piracy of anime in the west is completely irrelevant and unneeded.

the japanese studios don't give a shit about us,so why would I care?

those nips can work themselves to death while I'll be happily watching their shit for free

Don't you worry your pretty head about it. The streaming service providers in China and America will be the ones to decide which anime they want to acquire a license for. They don't need to tell nip producers how they should make anime, or what specific kind of anime they should make in the first place.
They're happy trying to get as many titles as cheaply as possible to become rich themselves.
Among the paying normalfags, there are enough action fags, moe fags, drama fags, mecha fags, fantasy fags, magical girl fags that they can all be pandered towards to all at the same time with one or more new title each season.
People don't just watch one kind of genre for the rest of their life. They watch whatever they like, and their taste and mood can quickly change over the course of a year.

Kuso thread.

Vanilla = Maple > Azuki >= Coconut > Chocolate >>> Cinnamon

But I thought anime dying was a meme.

The shills are out in full force today.
Remember when viral advertising was bannable?

Gaijins and normiefaggie-anime like Your Name for the nippon-normiefaggies revitalized it.