Mousou Telepathy

These dorks are meant to be together.

Referring to this strip.

lewd Nakano is best Nakano

What are your thoughts on the theory that she's imagining all of the mindreading? If true, that would imply she's projecting all of her fetishes onto Toda and that she's really the lewdest one of all.

it makes sense

it's always the quiet, shy, girls that are into the kinky shit.

How would that explain croissant? Is she an imaginary classmate?

What if it only works correctly on her because she's an alien?

She's probably gonna find out that when someone thinks of a specific person that she doesn't know, a rando takes their place. When her mom thought about Toda, she "read" her mind and her mom thought of Toda correctly because Aya knew that's who she was referring to. To her mom herself, she could've been imagining a different Toda. But, since Aya knew the Toda she was thinking about, she was able to correctly "read" the kind of boy her mom was thinking about.

tl;dr: aya can only correctly imagine who someone is thinking about if aya knows what they look like

I thought the idea was the mind reading was correct but her interpretation was based on her own fantasies. So when is on repeat it's not actually in a perveted way. He's just really happy to be relied on by her.

These make a lot of sense to me.

what if the entire thing is just being played straight and that sappy romance stories don't need huge plot twists.

We've definitely seen Toda act perverted outside the colored telepathy. All these theories and talk of twists are just misdirection. It's nice to have a sappy romance story where the MC wouldn't puss out if he had a chance to make it lewd romance story.

Does this mean she's going to start imagining Toda shirtless in the rain or whatever it is women schick off to?

This was such a good joke. I remember I used to pretty much always put on a condom before going out so I would have it on and ready, 'just in case'.

No one is saying that he's not perverted and it's all her delusions. He's just not perverted all the time. Most of what she sees it's probably a by product of how perverted he was when he didn't know her and was just always fantasizing about her. The twist isn't really a twist. It's just her realizing that actual people are not one note.

Is she a fucking stand user or something?

He's referring to the common fan theory that Nanako doesn't just read people's thoughts but that they get 'colored' by her imagination on top of them. That's like the whole visual joke of the half colored panels. This bland girl in a kind of trite romantic comedy twisting it by her own view of things into something that's a funny and sophisticated deconstruction of the genre.

What? Like carry a condom or actually wear one under your trousers?

He has premature ejaculation. Don't judge him.

HA!

Wow... this seriously happened?

What caused this to happen?

And why has no one mentioned anything about this series the past few months? Did it just go awol or what?

What caused Nakano to realize she liked him? What changed and how did she come to that conclusion?

Why don't you just read the manga.

>Nakano having self doubt that her life is nothing more than an illusion made up by herself
a fate worse than death

Here's what happened:

She did resist him until she realized and noticed something.

Mana called her out on it.

I can't tell if Nakano is being sarcastic or real, she kind of comes off like both and can't tell if she's trolling Mana or actually being serious.

>Update

She was afraid of separating from him and realized she liked him just because of that.

She opens up.

First time Toda show's emotion.

Kinda says a lot with this interaction alone. It's kinda cute really lol

anyone that's reading the raws want to confirm or deny anything

Then after said events, they start acting awkwardly weird and cute around each other.

JUST FUCK ALREADY and give criossant the shimizu.

>criossant
she is no longer a criossant

It's probably that she can read conscious thoughts but not see mental pictures, thus subconsciously completing the thought with what she imagines.
That or her empathy skill is off the chart.

What the fuck are you doing?

Jesus Christ, learn to download images.

She kinda did wish this though...

There is an alternative universe where Toda has psychic powers and Nakano wants to fuck him instead and he's hyped about it. As it's a parody of the first chapter.

She's hiding her true form.

Cock blocking yandere/tsundere semen demon? Yeah

I just want Croissant and Shimizu to be happy.

I thought they both have their own separate romantic interests now?

In another alternate universe, she's got the hots for him and he's psychic and she wants to get dicked by him.

They're gonna do it. Nobel's gonna make us proud lol

She should be careful for what she wishes, these things show to come back and get them chapters later lol

Where can I find these alternate universes I tried googling mousou telepathy omake but that didn't help
Tldr pls spoonfeed AU

With this recent progression in their relationship the manga is now enjoyable again.

>Insult me
>I'm getting wet
>Fuck me right here and now
Alt-Nakano is lewder than Toda has ever been.
I'm pretty sure it's just one or two omake pages like the one two posts above you and not a full AU. Sorry user.

>mousou telepathy
>mousou means delusion
That'd be fucking brilliant and right under our noses.

It basically is, the word and name says it all.

Literally me. Even if nothing never, ever happened, I got too scared into thinking that if the 0.001% of chances came true I would be unprepared

Oh yeah, Shimizu has that pigtail girl with the crush on him. I hope her and the new boy have a bit of a chance with Mana and Shimizu.

>finally leaving the depression namek arc

Good riddance.