Nikolas Cruz, a member of ROF Militia

wndu.com/content/news/Florida-school-shooting-suspect-charged-474153563.html
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says?source=twitter&via=desktop
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/republic-florida-nikolas-cruz-808296
republicofflorida.wordpress.com/
crwflags.com/FotW/flags/us}flrof.html
metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/florida-high-school-massacre-suspect-nikolas-cruz-part-white-nationalist-group-7316187/
tallahassee.com/videos/news/2017/08/20/jordan-jereb-local-leader-rof/104750672/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160524926/#q160525724
youtube.com/watch?v=7pc_zM7FIyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYY

bump

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

fake news

HAIL JORDAN JEREB

Undercover FBI agent confirms patsy was part of a group founded to frame patsies for false flag attacks

>Nicolas de Jesus Cruz
>White Nationalist

Proofs?

i saw a pastebin predicting this. Q?

/thread

I smell kikery in the air.

fug

pol btfo

Lol sure he did. The question is, why would a white nationalist group say he participated if they know it will hurt their cause? Probably the same people that have been posting that weak notepad spam.

This was all planned

MAGA

Anyone have the pastebin from last night that said this would happen?

Possibly to get media attention

Is it a Spic militia like La Raza or Los Zetas?

source is Sup Forums

someone on here yesterday said this would come out today
Q predicted this

yea i saw that too, ROF mentioned as well last night

This kind of attention guarantees government surveillance. Not the type of attention anyone would want, especially not LARPers. Its a false flag.

This was from a post last night on Sup Forums I was on the thread some cunt was claiming Cruz was a member. The ADL were lurking here and creating threads and the bait was taken. I called bullshit last night and figured it would be in the headlines today. Its a bullshit story.

source is the organization

Wew, I think you just literally proved the JIDF is real.

Of course an organization trying to gain credit for their ideas would claim a shooter who will discredit all their ideas. Nothing glow-in-the-dark to see here. Move along..

ROF confirmed it. Not sure what u retards are larping about

yesterday all u morons were claiming it was this commie

>>Nicolas de Jesus Cruz
>>White Nationalist

literally this is why its called fake news

The ADL article claims it called the ROF hotline and the leader identified himself and admitted Cruz was a member...This is utterly fucking retarded bc there is no way the leader of a fucking militia would just openly admit to this. DONT BUY IT IT WAS A SHILL THREAD FROM Sup Forums LAST NIGHT!

He's a white Hispanic. He is white by all accounts. Stop pretending.

Q predicted this

Of fucking course it is!! Jesus christ man now its the number 3 trending on twitter, they put the bait and it got taken. DONE.

40% of the school is Jewish. Remember that.

>ROF Militia

who?

lol JIDF has been here far longer than any groups like CTR or Shareblue. Shilling is very real my friends.

Oh boy.... he’s going to be a pollak just you wait

Wew.

well this certainly did
but we knew those baby penis sucking fags are here all the time, aren't you little hebrew boys?

Glad someone said this.

Define White and define Hispanic

This fucking stinks. Makes no sense whatsoever.

That org is a honeypot pot and the FBI knew this guy was going to do this.

Hang them all.

What kind of larp group has a fucking hotline?

This tbqh famalam

multiculturalism working as intended

republicofflorida.wordpress.com/
crwflags.com/FotW/flags/us}flrof.html

metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/florida-high-school-massacre-suspect-nikolas-cruz-part-white-nationalist-group-7316187/

Group he made part of:
>Kekistan

Wants to found the ethno-state in Florida??

56%er confirmed

Everyone can shitpost here and Sup Forums is not even an organization and organized

tallahassee.com/videos/news/2017/08/20/jordan-jereb-local-leader-rof/104750672/

>white
>Hispanic

Okay poo in the loo

Oh shit! They might shut us down. It’s been fun boys

>not white
B T F O
T
F
O

Sage

That nigga don't pass as white even in Brazil

spics aren't white

Didn't Newsweek Just Get Raided?

A&W Predicted This.....

Jews are shilling anti-white nationalism so hard these days. Yawn

No fucking group has a hotline except the ADL and the SPLC...makes you fucking think right? They wrote a weak as story citing Sup Forums and now its making headlines bc of the power the ADL yields. When you give so much influence to groups like this it destroys the world.

Liars. He was a supporter of the "Resistance" and of Middle Eastern, specifically Syrian counterpolitics.

>CNN shilling less than OP

>Syrian counterpolitics
>Resistance

As if the jewish media will be highlighting those facts. We all knew the second this happened that the (((media))) will try to spin this in some anti-white way..so let's not act surprised

>mexicans
>"White nationalists"

really makes you think

Looks like I’m still good. Parkland is 15ft!

It's probably a honeypot group. It attracts local white nationalists then if they pop-off, they can claim they were part of x group.

Someone call him and ask the same question, make sure to LARP as a reporter and record it.

Honorary White confirmed

Not a bad idea. Any American anons care to call?

see

Oh fuck here we go Alex Jones is now spinning that there was a 2nd shooter!! God damnit man.. The political spinning and disinfo is too much.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160524926/#q160525724

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

No shit i posted in the thread. Its bullshit

>THE SOURCE IS Sup Forums
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

They can be interchangeable. Many Hispanics identify as white and have white supremacist views. But the second they get into trouble, you white supremacists deny their whiteness.

FAKE NEWS

There was a thread last night with multiple shills pretending to be part of this group and claiming the spic was a member, and posting pictures of some guy who clearly had a different frame and skull size in ACU with his face completely covered claiming it was the spic. Same thing with this photo of a guy in a MAGA hat with his face completely covered. It's such an obvious false narrative. What kind of brainlet do they expect to believe this shit?

>Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior said that he also saw Cruz wearing the hat.
>ocean parodie

Fake news.

>the second they get into trouble

The second they do something good: Oh look at that great hispanic.
Something bad: evil white man!

Poo, what do you have against white people anyway? Are white people not allowed to do things in their own interests? Have their own nations?

>What kind of brainlet do they expect to believe this shit?

Entrenched liberals, communists, and shit skins.

MFER posted from my home county.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GTFO and move to fucking Leon.

That Jordan Jereb person is the most jewish looking person I've ever seen....

and why would they let a spic join?

>look who he is
>see this shlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=7pc_zM7FIyg

An OP last night said this. Said he was in the group with him and left the group bc they advocated violence

Source

I told you all it was Deep State (((Op))).

None of you turbo neets have the balls to do this?

INB4. You do it.
Clearly by posting this I don't have the balls to do it.

why does he have a muslim beard?