Florida School Shooter was a member of a white nationalist group

>breaking911.com/florida-school-shooter-member-white-nationalist-group-report/?onesignal_site_push_notification

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
breaking911.com/florida-school-shooter-member-white-nationalist-group-report/?onesignal_site_push_notification
thedailybeast.com/these-are-the-victims-of-the-parkland-school-shooting
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
gab.ai/JordanJereb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of us!

fucking Orc scum

Lol...quick spam pol with 50 threads
>totally not a shitblue shill guise

Holy fuck, look at their eyes. Orc confirmed.

ADL confirms it.

Don't forget there were a lot of Jews in that school.

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

It's literally someone you'd place in the middle east or northern Africa.

Not looking very nordic or western EU

They will learn that our patience has limits

>Don't forget there were a lot of Jews in that school.

Not the appropriate time to try and cheer me up user.

>spic "white nationalist" kills jews
Welcome to brown America kikes.

>Source is Sup Forums hahahahahahaha

Clayton bigsby saw him at the meeting

dont you have to be white to do that?

It literally reads like a Sup Forums larp.
How the fuck do Jews control so much if this slips by.

>****PAY ATTENTION****

yeah

Video is from RSB's live feed, the only ones who captured this. Their feed was shoah'd later that day.

Pic related.

god..learn latin if you want to make a latin catchphrase...

Looks like a mestizo to me.

>breaking911.com/florida-school-shooter-member-white-nationalist-group-report/?onesignal_site_push_notification

There's no author for this article! FAKE NEWS!

he literally looks like la creatura

what is the group's name?

>After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum Sup Forums that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called the ROF hotline and spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.

Yeah, because no one would ever lie an on anonymous Chinese piss bottle forum.

>shills trying to say he was a white nationalist
lol

Even Shapiro is pushing it.

all those militias are FBI honeypots anyway, I guarantee most of the members are federal agents

>islamist extremist
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, race war now, deport all brown people!!!!!!!
>white supremacist
>reeeeeeeeeeeee false flag!!!!!!! the jews are trying to take us down!!!!!!

Remembers me of le 21% face

Kool Kids Klub

of course he is

No, that's a dead kid.

>White

thedailybeast.com/these-are-the-victims-of-the-parkland-school-shooting

ADL wants to deflect from the fact that Cruz isa JEW.

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

Fuck off, leaf! Keep your false flag la creature shit to the Jewish media!

Looks more like tactical gear bag to me.

Can't bruise the Cruze

>EVEN
I am truly getting sick of white Americans tolerating the shilling, lying Jews bullshitting them 24/7. And yet la creature and el goblino will come here and scream GERMANISTAN! SWEDEN YES!

the imperial knights of the splc?

>using Sup Forums posts as a source

kek

>le 56% face

>white supremacist
>kills whites

what did he mean by this?

It was confirmed personally by the ROF founder, Jereb that Nikolas had attended the group.

the source is Sup Forums lel

White supremacists aren't exactly known for their intelligence. Otherwise they wouldn't be white supremacists.

Why do liberals eat up fake news so much?

so why does it take multiple guys to lift, and if theyre rifles, isnt that evidence? what is that normal looking truck?

except a Sup Forums poster also posed as him lmao

registered democrat

take the dog cock out of your mouth

>when your source is a Sup Forums LARP
J U S T
U
S
T

It literally was a Sup Forums larp

>journalism in the 21st century everybody

I'm a spic, but I'm a white nationalist apologist.

Jacob isn't a jew name anymore. I have like 3 Jacobs in my college class. One of them is a black guy.

Spokesperson for the group, Javier Dominguez, said that Cruz was 100% white and not a "mutt". Fellow group member Gabrielle Santa-Clarta Gomez confirmed that at their monthly Tequila and pepper eating contest that Cruz seemed like "a typical white boy, he loved working on his car, installing hydrolics and speakers for his car stereo, which often played popular white songs such as La Cucaracha"

These guys are Cuban, not Mexicans.

underrated af

Hey news media, lets do a little interview of our own. Right here. Ask me anything, fuaaaark.

Nik was a fucking cunt too btw.

Kek.

Who believes these (((headlines))) anymore? A latino is a white nationalist? Maybe everyone just hates the Jews. Idk

You larping dipshit that kid isn't even white. When actual whites start shooting up a place they'll be goose stepping in the streets five minutes prior.

Are you are the black guy doesn't black spell his name like Jaycawb?

How? By pretending to impersonate the ROF leader on the phone? Did the Sup Forums poster create this whole ROF group as an elaborate prank?

Sup Forums does not claim or have any authority while the media is literally the 4th power. Slight difference.
Plus: Sup Forums is all for publicly executing the guilty in either case.

My name is Jacob. Not Jewish at all. I seriously think Sup Forums is over. There actually used to be relevant subjective talk regarding Jews. Now with the projecting is such fucking garbage. Idk if it's T_D stragglers or if it's legitimate JIDF but they've managed to just about completely ruin this board.

excuse me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THAT PIC?!

A spic is a spic is a spic. I don't care which dog shit on my lawn, I want the shit gone regardless.

Your the type that will turn mexico into a non shithole.
Its an old man dick thats been frozen and mostly dead cells dangled in front of his dog

I hate to sound like a concern troll, but this is not good. This 56% mutt was a member of a WN group called "Republic of Florida".

Here's the guy who told whatever jew organization like the ADL this info:
gab.ai/JordanJereb
Check out the pics. He's one of these unironic READ SIEGE spergs, and I assume the rest in the group are similar. And for fucks sake, this is right after all that shit about Atomwaffen being a satanist cult came out.
Also keep in mind that this school was apparently 40% or more jewish, and that many of the victims were kikes too. Which means even more reason for ZOG to crack down on this compared to if these were all just white kids.

Could absolutely be a setup too. IDK, I don't usually like to jump to the false flag shit, but this is just too perfect for them.

If you're a white nationalist and the fucking ADL calls you up to ask you about fucking Sup Forums why would you not instantly hang up the phone

Are we really going to ignore that "Nicolas" looks like a total kike?

B-but he was a registered Democrat and DACA recipient and Washington Post subscriber and Obama's bastard son! Fake news!

We'll wait. I'm sure they'll pull their story, but only after a day or two of kvetching and showing their hand full of hate for whites.
>>Sup Forums160594607

Unironically: FUCK Sup Forums and /r9k/ degenerates everywhere. Round them all up, put them in a row and physically remove them one by one.

So many tears ITT.

Can't wait for Hiro to get a call from the FBI