What say you, flat earthers. Your move

What say you, flat earthers. Your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what the light source is blocking the light of the stars from the camera imaging.

Mmmm grayons

You cannot convince flat earthers. It's not about proof. If you shot each of them into orbit in their own personal space ships, they would say that the government was shooting drawings into their minds.

>in b4 shills

The astronaut helmet is actually a square.

No, it's a combination of knowing they'll never be able to see for themselves and NASA, or SpaceX, purposefully lying to us. It's actually quite the chicken or the egg scenario. CIA nogs will never stop shilling our brains exhausted from lies and shilling.

lol omg u r a shillllll
sageeXD

:DD

the best part is that these are some of the best true color shots of earth from space the like NASA never produced despite its bloated budget.

how the fuck would you be able to emulate the way the ship is spinning in regards to the sun and earth position with a setup like this.

>ship is spinning in regards to the sun and earth position
It's a car, retard.

Fuck off with your gay fake ass conspiracy theory we all know flat earth is a psyops. You niggers really piss me off you are so obvious and retarded. Just kys

No one is actually an unironic flat earther. They're trolls you fucking autist

Every...single...time...I think I'm going to leave the Flat Earth Theory behind me, these obvious shills (the over-emotional ones who "get so pissed off by obvious retards with gay fake conspiracies..."

...it just brings me right back.

The fact that so many (shills) can get sooooooo upset by the fact that all proof of Globe Earth comes through NASA...this is Proof #1 of Flat Earth.

Thou doth protest too much.

you knew what i meant

By ship he means the entire craft, not just the car perched on top of it, retard.

it is a means of transportation, in space. therefore it is a space ship

If this was true there would be a huge car shadow on the earth.

no is actually an unironic shitposter, they're trolls you fucking autist

earth is flat everybody know this

>all proof of Globe Earth comes through NASA
The soviet space program doesnt count then huh?

>other countries

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

if you are watching the live feed when the ship/car/craft whatever the fuck you want to call it, is pointed away from earth while the sun is behind him as well you can see the stars. even seen space junk sometimes.

>hes so poor that he doesnt have a telescopic lens for his digital camera

This is what happens when you zoom in all the way.

Is this car in space forever? It is yet another obstacle to the conquest of space?

>Earth is round
>Earth is flat
>Not realizing the Earth is a hologram

>'a unmodified car' - E. Musk
>tires in a near perfect vacuum

globetards BTFO

What about the rest of the partial eclipse?

Ok thats a bit of a deflection because China is well known for doing cheap knockoffs of everything.

Russians could see a big benefit for US to get called out on faking launches. So why would they collaborate?

Fisheye lens

Erf flet retards can never grasp a simple concept. All of them are just inferior.

I just moved my head to the left and to the right yet no change in the perspective of your picture OP.

Whatever that is, is flat. Probably not Earth or at least ours Earth. Maybe anime Earth, Elon must be trying to get to it, sign me up too not matter the risks

if there was a way for the air to escape yes but since those tires probably have layers of sealent that air is going nowhere. With no possible way for anything to corrode out in the vacuum of space unless its radiation those sealants are not going anywhere.

deflating your tires does not count as modifying your car

its a screen grab from a live feed you dunce must i spoonfeed you. the live feed is still going.

So you are saying this car is flying in space all fine?
Dude, it's exposed to the sun. On one side the temperature shoudl be 280+°C and on the other about -200°C. It can't survive these extreme temperatures without any protection (In a interview Musk admitted this har hasn't been tested or anything).
Additionally, they tires shouldn't be as they are, since they float in vacuum.

this. Whether or not the earth is flat isn't the issue. The fact that we are slaves (mentally and physically) is another issue.

why was i born a brainlet

it has to be MASSIVE like the moon, not a car
>if the two lines intersect before meeting the ground
>lines that run from top to top and bottom to bottom of the sun and object
>then there's not gonna be a shadow

Nice CGI.

Wooo James Bond talking soviet space program,
run flat earthers! run

ugh thats not how it works, atmosphere is the main transducer of light to heat

>tfw figured out "the big secret" that earth is flat
>tfw this means god is real and my life finally has meaning
>tfw nothing changes except everyone treats me like a retard but at least I know the earth is flat
>tfw diabetes and spastic colon keep acting up but at least I know the earth is flat
>tfw broke my computer chair fapping but at least I know the earth is flat
>tfw mom says shes kicking me out next month but at least I know the earth is flat

>literally shows image of flat earth

Are you even fucking trying?

Temp argument is fine
float in vacuum is not

Tyre contain air or not, it will NEVER deflate (burned by sun is probable).

I know you are some indian callcenter worker earning $0.02 per reply or whatever shitty deal you have but have a (you) anyway for trying so hard.
Every other conspiracy theory has a Starting point of someone benefiting/profiting.

flat earth is larp.

this is the real world.

>Dinosaurs
>Drakes

>Greek mythology
>nephilim

>Ice Age
>Great Flood

>'a unmodified car' - E. Musk
Source that quote for me if you would be so kind. Would be interesting if said, but likely you just pulled it out of your ass.

>literally shows image of flat earth
No it doesnt show the flat earth model as presented by flat earthers.

Flat earth mathematically makes sense if you believe the earth is a sphere. The surface area is a derivative that maps to a 2D image where all gravity casts in one direction tangent to the plane instead of radially from a sphere. From the surface perspective, the earth is basically flat.

I love this concept.

why do they persecute us so?