Why are the “survivors” behaving this way...

Why are the “survivors” behaving this way? I’ve never heard of someone surviving a near death experience and immediately politicize it. What is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/french-festivals-drop-eagles-of-death-metal-after-jesse-hughes-comments-20160520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never seen a kid take a Snapchat in the middle of a shootout but alas here we are

guns yo. They b killin. But seriously why are guns so violent

The mainstream propaganda has been out of control for some time and now we're surround by myopic retards. Basically fat 1984.

They don't want it to happen again. Duh.

snapC- do you have to,write the “title”before you are shooting...the video

>thinks that a mere tool gives one the ability to kill
Typical liberal, a tin pot dictator in every one.

Carly needs to watch her family get run over by a box truck before being stabbed to death. Inb4 edge

When will someone start a meme that "it wasn't about the Nazi's, it was about gas chambers! Ban gas chamber now!"

get the fuck out of here with your old-timey sayings, boomer scum

>I was hiding in a closet for 2 hours
wow, this gay rights shit really is working

I can't imagine how retarded you have to be to disagree with her or think it's a conspiracy

If carly had a gun, maybe she wouldn't have been cowering in a closet?

Does anybody have statistics for school shooting by race? I tried searching for school shooting statistics, but they only give the numbers of firearm discharges. So there were 65 """"school shootings"""" in 2017.

I also tried searching for school shooting statistics by race, but in this case, it returns results for only "mass shootings" which were majority white.

Crisis actor's are not even trying any mor. The d list.

Why do people assume that carrying a gun automatically makes you capable of shooting a target under such pressure?

well you certainly have more of a chance of shooting your target with a gun than without one

>hiding in a closet
She probably was before the shooting started, and afterwards as well

cry more faggot

It also makes Carly more likely of shooting her ex when he cheats on her desu.

Why are you assuming she can't also have trained a bit with the gun?

Sandy Hook 2.0

they should ban guns at schools. why haven't they thought this before. imagine how many lives can be saved.
they should explosive in the middle east too. all those bombings would go away

Because I’ll be dammed if high schoolers have to train in target shooting thanks to bullied faggots that want to kill people. They should be studying for their fucking SATs.

I've pulled a gun in self defense.

Saving your own life with a gun changes everything. I never go anywhere without one now.

pussy

Maybe. But I've lived through it, and I'll live through it if it ever happens again.

> mexican flag
> you are already damned.

Saying "I was there" in this kind of argument is irrelevant unless you're banking on the emotional argument where emotions > facts or you literally saw a rifle flying around with no one holding it, shooting your friends.

Yeah maybe for animalistic spics, they probably shouldn't have guns

>Maybe
Definitely, you're a pussy. You're not a man.

Nope. As a matter of fact I was seven months pregnant when it happened.

Isn't it obvious? They're paid by CNN or some other shill network to give them legitimacy
It's the work of ethos

Anyone else starting to side with the shooter?

>WAAAAH MY ROASTIE FRIENDS GOT MURDERED WAAAH

epic

>It also makes Carly more likely of shooting her ex when he cheats on her desu.
OH so it all comes back to mentally ill people doing bad things and not guns being the problem

Which is why they're not supposed to be here

You're this retarded?
They love when these happen. They won't have to cover a real news story for a month.

No, I don't agree with what he did. I think killing people is wrong obviously, but I do pity him. He was treated as the weirdo and an outcast. His adoptive parents both died, his mother recently, and he was already pretty messed up. I think his classmates are partly to blame for him doing this. I don't think he should've done it, and there being 17 victims is sad, but this could've been avoided.

Welcome to the world of dopamine infused social media puppies

>88,491 Retweets 220,007 Likes

that's why they are politicizing it

You can't imagine because you are the retard.

REKT

Bullshit. A person can tape their fists up, wear gloves, dip them in glue and then dip them in shrapnel and could pull off a mass killing these people are using ad hominem arguments for guns and ignoring simple solutions to this problem. Mental health

She's lucky he didn't wait until they were all walking out of school and drove a pick up truck in to a crowd of several hundred at 90 mph while having a few bags of fertilizer and some kerosene jugs in the back. The body count would be lower because they wouldn't be able to find most of the bodies...
>BUT DUH GUNS KILL PPL!!!

I’m in SoCal, my identity in Sup Forums switches back and forth depending on what my shitty phone company decides for the day.

This emotional little girl needs to go sit in the sandbox where she belongs. Why would anyone take policy advice seriously from someone like her?

Because Sup Forums mutts have convinced themselves they're all John Wick lmao.

What the fuck? This doesn't sound like a kid - it sounds like a PR rep!!

I dont think foreigners and some americans understand the implications of banning guns or even just "assault weapons".
One of America's most infamous shootings, columbine, occured during the assualt weapon ban. I think their highest capacity mag was 10 rounds.
If guns are compeltly banned this country would turn into a shit show, there would probably be vegas and dallas style shootings in every city. Many people are not only insane, but are two steps from turning into savages. With all the political tension and racial tension this country would burn if firearms are banned

What does the guy who can't even own a gun know? Better put down that butterknife son- they might link it to your anti-immigrant posts and throw you in jail in the UK.

Never understood this attitude. Why should anybody need to fistfight for their fuckin safety? Nah. If a group of niggers decides to mug me, they're all getting a bullet hole, not a 5 on 1 fight.
Should my 5'1 100lb girlfriend have to fight off a 6ft 200lb man? Nah, fuck you.

The only people who support this attitude are niggers and nigger tier people. I'm not worried about you getting shot while trying to fight someone.

because they were brought up on virtue signaling.

Hi yea I was there too I barely survived. We need to ban guns immediately.

Fucking destroyed sexist scum.

>roleplaying as if a 5 on 1 fight would happen
Actually fucking pathetic. You're the epitome of a beta. Just give them your money and run off.

Loads of money. Remember reporters text people in these situations asking for pics and videos of the dead bodies and willing to pay out the ass for it.

he missed this one

nah, ill leave that to you fatty

This

This fucking retard also informed future shooters that people hide in closets so they will make sure to shoot closets now. Way to go Carley, you're going to get millions killed.

because loud bangs don't make me scream, stop thinking, and piss myself in fear?

even if these fuckers only visited a gun range they still would have been better off -> able to stay calm, look for escape routes, and not attracted more attention

lmao

And how old are you?

You wouldn't catch me hiding in a closet. I'd throw a desk through the window and I'd get the fuck out of there. Those kids could've done the same, but they posted videos on Snapchat instead. Morons.

>a rifle flying around with nobody holding it

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

registered democrat

You can kill people with anything. I don't know why half of your nation wants to give up the right to own guns willingly, but you can't call us out on it when half of the people in USA are like this.

You're absolutely right, a 5 on 1 fight won't happen, I'd rather kill them. I don't give a shit about them or you. Even if it's a 1 on 1, I don't give a shit, if I think you're trying to do me serious harm, you're dead.

1st rule of most martial art forms is:
AVOID CONFLICT
It means you run away like a bitch if you have to, because otherwise you are about to kill or incapacitate someone (serious harm). It is not a game, it is not a sport, it is use of deadly force. Because once you can't avoid the conflict, the next rule is:
MAKE THE FIGHT AS UNFAIR AS POSSIBLE AND END THE FIGHT ASAP. INCAPACITATE AND/OR KILL. NOT A GAME.
This is where a gun, knife, stick, a chair, anything you can create a weapon out of to make the fight as unfair as possible to end it as soon as possible, to win, to survive, to preserve your life and/or the life of others.
There is no defending by "fist fight". You DEFEND and there are no rules to that once that line of deadly force authorization is crossed, you KILL by all means to LIVE. You shoot to fucking kill at that point. Not shoot to incapacitate. Not "put your dukes up".
>NOT A GAME

This whole official story is starting to fall apart already, incredible
these "students" are not acting like anyone would expect its very odd to say the least

I'm 20 and back when I was in middle school I was smart enough to break windows to escape and to know not to scream like a little bitch
>Hey I'm over here come shoot me

although if you think about it, if you shoot the people who are the most upset, it won't have as much of a psychological impact on the 6 gorillion survivors

5-on-1's are literally how niggers fight. That's what they do.

Noice

maybe they're annoyed that a sperg had access to deadly weapons, I'd be too

Wait, you survived a school shooting? Or are you just assuming that’s how you would’ve acted?

tbqh the guns is mostly an important factor in a accelerationistic perspective. ten years ago I might've said "obviously they should ban guns if people are being killed" but now I can see how it'll help in polarizing people and ultimately end pax americana, it'll be better that way

weird its only the women doing that

Nah, I don't live in a duty to retreat state. Intend to do me physical harm, I'm gonna assume the worst, conflict will be over about 4 seconds later.

You dishonest faggots think every right wing murderer is false flag while simultaneously believing all antifa violence is real.

Keep telling yourself your retarded inconsistent worldview is redpilled.

Its a mentality, I would rather rely on myself than wait for cops. I would rather go down fighting

> People with with guns stopped the shooter

Woo Boi

There's nothing unusual about survivors feeling passionately about their ordeal. The unusual aspect that youre subconsciously reacting to is that these particular set of passionate survivor opinions are being given maximum exposure and encouragement due to their convenience to the glow in the dark narrative.

rollingstone.com/music/news/french-festivals-drop-eagles-of-death-metal-after-jesse-hughes-comments-20160520

When politically incorrect opinions are held there is silence because those voices are suppressed, when politically correct opinions are voiced they are held up as the standard which all should emulate.

Nobody here think antifa is real faggot

whats your fucking point, burrito nigger?

you banned guns in Mexico and now the cartels control the government, behead people in the streets, and tourists get robbed by cops

good job please clap

and yes I have been in some fight or flight situations and have remained calm and made the best decisions possible

Except Sandy Hook didn't happen

It's kind of difficult for him to be a neo Nazi and wetback spic DACA taco recipient at the same time, don't you think?

>also this anime supports my cred

Same

You didn’t answer my question though.

Yes I was there also my dad works for Nintendo and my mom knows Q user personally

Hook me up with that Nintendo Labo nigga

Public school needs abolished.

>You dishonest faggots think every right wing murderer is false flag while simultaneously believing all antifa violence is real
Because the state is known to false flag right wing groups. Doesn't happen with antifa because they act as an arm of the elite, enforcing state policy.

It's not just one either. I've seen at least 5 of these crisis actors, each calling for more gun control.

>school is 40% jewish
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
yea this is a tough one
I certainly cant figure it out

Shes obviously one of (((them))), one of the anti freedom.ppl.

I think teachers need to listen to students. All the signs were there. This was so easy to prevent
The teachers could have listened to the kid
They could've gotten him extensive help after they found bullets in his backpack or his mother died or they found out he killed small animals or was expelled
But no, instead the default option is to ignore the person and reject them from everything giving them no help. Like I said I don't condone what he did at all but had he gotten more help from the people around him this would not have happened.

We tried to help him here on Sup Forums but he was hell bent on killing Jews. Nothing could be done.

shill harder ahmed