President Trump addresses nation after Florida school shooting

I know how much Sup Forums loves Trump, but you have to admit, he sounds like an emotionless robot here. NONE of it sounded like it came from the heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-_VzTjRU4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhxjS1FO33c
youtube.com/watch?v=J8lSlWHEJQI
youtube.com/watch?v=sGaeAby7AA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

miss me yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxjS1FO33c

Hes looking stormy today.

Why do we need the president to address the nation because of this?

That's cause he knows it's a CIA niggers psy-op

Watch this Trump trade meeting instead. It's much more important an contains plenty of heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8lSlWHEJQI

you know the vast majority of people who act like they care about stuff like this are virtue signalling and/or only opportunists utilising the tragedy for their own political aims right?
Same deal with political correctness. Go interview people on the street on what they think of gays or transexuals. Now ask the gay guy or transexual how everyone looks at him whenever he walks down the street.

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311 Florida voter ID number 124308057 Some of the groups that Parkland Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz belonged to are CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Latino Muslims, Freedom For Gaza, Refuse Fascism, Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network.

Do you niggers realize how much you fucking glow in the dark? Fuck off back to trying to assasinate Castro retards.

>implying ANYONE actually gives a shit about some people dying a thousand miles away in a country as deracinated as this
Most who are """""upset""""" about this are just trying to push an agenda, and are using this as a weapon.

Please. Those tears were the fakest and cringiest shit i ever seen. If Trump pulled the same shit everybody would be laughing at him and calling him out.

also
>drones kids in the middle east
>"""cries""" after an american school shooting
>immediately goes after 2nd amendment rights
really activates those almonds

drumpf needs to get shot

Yeah, Trump throwing some jokes around while addressing a shooting would be such a great idea.

LOL! Tick tock, drumpfies.

>Dear plebs.

>Yesterday the mutt was an hiro. Much evil and murder. Also muh second amendment. Melania is stormy, have to golf.

>Bye.

the dumbest emptiest most clichéd nothingburger (((speech))) ever

complete waste of time

oh my god what the fuck i am with her now!

reported to FBI

>muh condolences
>muh phone call
>muh working with local authorities

Why even bother making a speech when you say literally nothing?

I'm glad Trump is president over hillary but he really is a fucking useless moron/puppet.

maybe it's because of the teleprompter

anyway, doesn't sounded emotionless to me.

shit like happens every single day in mutt land. hard to get emotional about it anymore.

nigga needs some milk

>but you have to admit, he sounds like an emotionless robot here. NONE of it sounded like it came from the heart.

good, Obama's fake tears were some of the cringiest moments in modern history

literally no one actually cares about this and this can be scientifically proven with FMRI scans

he knows whos really responsible

He knows it's CIA bullshit.

nobody believe in the words that come out of Trump's mouth in this speech no one cares for dead useless mutt kids

because a nigga dont cry he cant be a gangsta ass motha fucka? fuckouttahere

>NONE of it sounded like it came from the heart.
maybe because it didn't, and why the fuck should it?
if you want (((mass shootings))) to stop, why don't you go cry to feds and glow in the dark cia niggers

>oy vey goys is so sad
meh. let me know when this loser starts arresting the criminals in our government.

werd nigga frill

This

OP must be a soy boy

Probably because NONE of the tragedy really happened.

That or it's really happened but it was planned false flag shit and he most certainly knows it. And he most certainly doesn't care. Not because he's Republican or conservative, because he's big establishment. Establishment don't actually care, They get their goods, push their agendas, do their thing, and move on to the next.

another totally real school shooting, I'm sure
just like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=sGaeAby7AA4

Ding ding.