Dragon Ball Super

What caused Piccolo to make this expression?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13596136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The facial expression of a jobber. He taught Gohan well.

The realization that green dick might not've been superior after all.

Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful

At this point I would be happy if they just wrote Piccolo out of the show... It's better than always watching my favorite character die/get his ass handed to him

Vegeta's loss.

old and busted. Married to the biggest jobber in Dragon Ball history.

he's preparing the dose for Vegeta's inevitable defeat against Brianne.

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE SUPER THREADS!

>biggest jobber in Dragon Ball history
>not Yamcha who never even made it out of the first round of a tournament

We run Sup Forums.

Keep projecting. Android "Leave the Pride Troopers to Me" 18 is going to be MVP for U7 which is more than enough to pick up Krillin's slack.

I agree with the nigger.

she's not married to gohan though

>tfw you have to have Gohan from early-jobbing again

goku slapped kale in the face with his dende.
it was an instant tko

>keep projecting

where is the projection? genuine question.

>We run Sup Forums.
Careful that is how i got banned 2 weeks ago

real talk? why can't roshi fly? if videl can do it, so should he. come to think of it... has videl even flown at all in super?

strawpoll.me/13596136

Probably because it's one the techniques that his rival created. He probably can, but chooses not to.

Because Bukujutsu is the technique of the Crane school, and Roshi hates the Crane Hermit so he won't learn his technique.

videl trained to do it. Roshi did not. He most likely is capable of learning it. he just has not learned it

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

why do you do this?

Piccolo made that expression because he saw you make a Super thread without checking the catalog.

that he have an erection ... but have no dick

NTR

Videl flew in one of the filler episodes with Saiyaman.

spics rule Sup Forums now

And also in the Barry Khan filler arc.

JU BAI DAAAAAAAAAAAA

So how old are Cabba, Kale and Caulifla? And Why won't Sup Forums accept Caulifla is best girl?

Working on the base version now.

That's what I meant.

What the fuck was his problem?

Always thought that SSB Kaioken looked dumb, that double aura just doesn't look appealing. Can't wait for it to get replaced.

>filler

Nothing in DBS is filler. So... yeah.

is cabba looking like a concentration camp prisoner intentional?

yes

If the super dragon balls can grant any wish including more wishes then why didn't Beerus do that so he could use them for himself as well after bring back U6's Earth?

is this CHADifla

Woah why isn't cabba being a jobber?

wow user that's rude

Reminder that Son Goku has no muscle

Brianne set for biggest beatdown in dragon ball history. So much for owning Vegeta. HAHA

Because he doesn't have the screen time to job.

is Piccolo a jobber?

Why isn't he a racist anymore?

I want him to call vegeta and goku monkeys

he's holding back his muscles

He already got overshadowed by the Saiyan Girls, I hope he finally gets to fight someone worthy in this 2nd round of the ToP.

too busy kicking ass

why is she so stoned

Fighting gets her high

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE OF THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Big Green had perished.

Vegeta, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, and Krillin... they had survived.

One of the writers stated in his twitter that Cabba is 18 while both Caulifla and Kale are 16.

hes charging his god spirit

I would love a full Big Green dub of everything Dragon Ball

He was the first to try, and the first to die.

Not stoned enough yet, first bring her to a muslim country so she can be properly killed and disposed of.

OUTTA OF THE WAY, OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU, DESTROY YOU LITTLE INSECTS

>You know if it comes down to it, the Super Dragonballs will not be able to be used for infinite wishes or to kill Zeno.
>You know if it comes down to it, the writers will backpedal and throw around retcons like no tomorrow

It's amazing to me how eagerly people like this just slurp up literal steaming brown shit and then tearfully thank Toei/Toriyama and rant about how good it tastes and how much they can't wait for more.

LET THAT CHILD ALONE

Really/
Sauce please.

nah, just kidding, dude
sorry if you took it srsly

His ass.

>Thinking this is a democracy
Fuck what you think. Brianne will waste Vegeta and then come for you.

(((Android 18))) is not beautiful. She is a glorified RealDoll obsessed with money. She is a blonde 17 with lipstick and boobs. The fuck kind of waifu is this?

Fucking madman. What will he do?

>she is a male but with lipstick and boobs and obssessed with ___
Literally every female ever

A shitty one.

t. cock-loving homolusting degenerate faggot boy.

>18fag is seething

(((Android 17))) is not beautiful. He is a glorified RealDoll obsessed with park ranging. He is a black-haired 18 with a dick. The fuck kind of husbundo is this?

:^)

It's not a retcon if they never directly stated that the balls can be used for infinite wishes or to kill Zeno, you idiot.

If anything, in your retarded universe it makes more sense that Beerus and Whis were just mistaken about the "no limitations" (or just didn't think they had to spell out to retards that they can't be used to improve upon themselves or kill the creator of all existence) than it does that it's being retconned when it turns out they can't do retarded shit.

Source? Dont tell me it was Toshio...

You fucking fags need to get out, your kind isn't needed on this planet, much less this thread

At least a "Reminder" I can agree on.

So you have literally no argument but headcanon and assumptions. You could have just said that in the first place instead of wasting my time user.

t. Insensitive crackhead

t. rabbi silvershekel goldstein "oy vey white goy just convert to degenerate homosex :^)"

Does android 18 age?

Yes.

very slowly

Is android 18 tight?

yes user it was him :^)

Yes, but slower than normal.

t. AIDS-spreading degenerate fag.

>the super dragonballs can even be used to kill Zeno or grant infinite wishes because I believe it!
>accuses me of employing headcanon

Okay pal, keep waiting to see Infinite-Wish Super Shenron kill Zeno. Hope it works out for you!

No one is making you stay here

Ask Gero.

You have a wild imagination, user. Wildly gay.

sick weak anglo millennial FAGS watch le jewish bang theory, play undertale, and shoot MDMA up their fatty asshole, then go on a /dbs/ thread and say "i don't like android 18"
know these signs

Are my fellow BASED Toeichads back?

Toriyama:
>In the case of modified-human types like No. 17 and No. 18, since they’re human-based they can become stronger if they train. By the way, though they don’t need to eat, they do need to hydrate. Also, their cells deteriorate slowly, so they age slowly too.

Are my fellow BASED Toeichads black?

Always here brother.