Congrats, boys. He's all yours

Cruz had previously trained with a white nationalist militia, participating in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

orlandosentinel.com/fl-florida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

Suck it. He's one of you, faggots. All your failed deflection pretending he is "leftist" and "antifa" (or even more retarded that it's a false flag/he's the wrong guy/shirt changed color) is for naught.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/forbes-reporter-dont-trust-white-supremacist-claimed-nikolas-cruz-member/
youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Txq736EVa80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this.

So the feds even trained him. How completely unsurprising.

>based on information obtained from an anonymous Sup Forums user

a social outcast trying to fit in anywhere. to bad liberals couldn't comfort his tormented heart.

Q predicted this.

he was wearing a JROTC tshirt as well, we took a hit here lads.

Nice try antifa just claim your boy

> White nationalist
> MAGAtard
> prepper

just tell us he has an asian girlfriend as well, lmao

let's get it over with lol

Jew predicked this

Nope

bigleaguepolitics.com/forbes-reporter-dont-trust-white-supremacist-claimed-nikolas-cruz-member/

shhhh, don't tell them

lol this pic has been debunked more times than your mom has sucked your cuck dick

Looks Mestizo to me.

>He's one of you, faggots
You're actually using the same forum, you fully-fledged retard.

Please post term abort yourself. Ty.

Lügenpresse halt die Fresse!

Are you retarded?

>one of you
So you’re a nigger
Thanks

>Latinos are now siding with WN and killing jews
Wow, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the future brown America now.

>He's all yours.
No he isn't.

I am not affiliated with anyone on this website. I'm here for the LARPs, satire, and bants.

>A representative of the Republic of Florida militia told researchers at the Anti-Defamation League that shooting suspect Cruz had been "brought up" into the group by one of its members, the nonprofit said in a blog post.

>Anti-Defamation league

Q predicated this.

Spread the white nationalist angle as far and as fast as you can because it's held up by three gently used dragon dildos. The entire WN angle was fake bait from Sup Forums, so when the story crashes every news agency who took this as being true will look like absolute retards.

brb finding completel irrelevant, unsubstantiated, non-factual images from random sites and putting them together to pretend I know what that fuck I am talking about

^ that's you right now, moron

>SOURCE IS A LARP
have him back my dudes

am I doin it right?

brb finding completel irrelevant, unsubstantiated, non-factual mainstream media stories from random sites and putting them together to pretend I know what that fuck I am talking about
^ that's you right now, baka

bahahahaha

It's fucking florida you dolt. do you fucking know how many god damn spanush people there are there?

Also, you clod, it's spelled Nikolas, not nicolas.

Fucking idiots, I swear.

Why are these groups supporting coloreds infiltrating them? That's really the only question I care to ask in all of this.

White skin than Trump , yet you whites claim Trump to be your white Messiah

What the fuck is a spray tan

going to be adorable when all these fucktards on Sup Forums grow up and also become school shooters.

he has the eyes of trump
crazy non-horizontal eyelids
sign of a brain defect IMHO

You mean framed as a school shooter, right?

low-tier troll attempt

trump's out all day (reddening) and has added spray tan

the other guy is a brown virgin (like you) who would look darker if he went outdoors

cute. an incel piece of shit calling someone else a virgin.

big if true

face blindness is a symptom of autism you know

Psycho MAGA ginger elf spic commits act of terrorism. Fox news and 4chins calls it "mass murder"

Lol, guess he wasn't muslim enough for you fucks.

That guy looks nothing like the Cruz mutt that shot up his school.

Google Jordan jereb (the leader of the group) and you'll see he's a fucktard larper with mental issues. MSM will be burned by this story when they realize that the "ROF" is nothing but a neckbeard living at home with mom and dad

Source is a LARP.

Go to the page, do CTRL-F and type in "Sup Forums".

0 results.

Yet another Alt-Right inspired murderer! When will this toxic movement be rightfully labeled a domestic terrorist movement, and it's propaganda nodes shut down and leaders imprisoned??? This would never be allowed with an Islamic movement!

youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE

>(((ADL)))

but Trump's OOOOOOORANGE

He a fucking spic.

Yeah, poor guy. just out and about wearing body armor with bullets in his pocket just minding his own business blocks from the crime scene he was at.

registered democrat

I was talking about posters on here being framed by the govt for false flags.

Read the thread, idiot:

Alt-right are fake news master, until a few minuts every one seems conviced here that he was leftist. And now the truth sweeps 'em away, back to the panzer Retard

Sort of reminds me of the fake alt right tikis army... the Nazis are all dead, wwii was 70 something years ago.

Your English is horrible
You’re probably just on drugs

>paramilitary drills
>couldn't hit anything in a literal turkey shoot

low quality b8. then again, you probably do secretly wish we considered him white, since that would make you white by extension el goblino

He’s not white though.

>Cuban goblino
>white nationalist

Obvious fake news.

strange friend for a white nationalist, also the check the victims

I don't care about his race. Fact is that he was poised by the toxic ideas and influenced to kill by demagogues setting the precondition for genocide! The Alt-Right must be banned!!!

einzelfall xD

Predicted and done nothing!

>you
>cucked by Alex Jones prepper homeopathy

registered democrat

CUBAN

I bet this kid is an illegal or AT LEAST a Cuban boat baby. Definitely a confused libshit.

OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Does anyone have that paste bin story from last night claiming this would happen today? Not home right now so if nobody finds it I can look on my computer

>one of us
Nigger, even I'm not one of us, most of the posters here are amerimutt as fuck. I'm pure white, if you gave me an AR-15 I would have killed more than 17, but I wouldn't, because I'm not part nigger.

read the thread moron. This was debunked.

it wasn't tho

saw that, too. he literally came here to brag.

He looks like a brown slavic turd. If not for the last name, I'd have taken him as half a turk

Could you please link me? Don’t know if we are actually hoaxing or doing damage control right now

The yellow eyes tend to be an indigenous spic trait if I'm not mistaken

Why does he look like elliot rodger

I see great potential for this face. More than in Manning's one.

Truly /ourguy/

>trained with a white nationalist militia
why would they let that mutt train with them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Read the article faggot. Republic of Florida- the white nationalist group - wrote a blogpost about Cruz's involvement with them.

Inb4 shill for actually reading the article.

No, spics have dark brown eyes. turks and other afro-mixed people have those bright hazel eyes. Where the white deeply wants to be out, but the tar of the nigrofied genes are pulling it back down.

Q if true

Yep. He looks like a central Asian with FAS.

It's weird how a white nationalist group has so many non-whites.

>Read the article faggot. Republic of Florida- the white nationalist group - wrote a blogpost about Cruz's involvement with them.
According to a Sup Forums LARP which retards in the MSM thought was real
No actual article/blogpost exists

Nah, I don't buy that jew shit.

Uh, it’s America...

pic or citation?

He has a classic gopnik look.

He looks Turkish to me.

>retards believed pissgate
>retards believed this
What else can they be tricked into believing?

>will look like absolute retards
Nah, the common folk will believe them and never know any better

More Turkish/Mestizo looking to me than Slavic as well

youtube.com/watch?v=Txq736EVa80

>No, spics have dark brown eyes
t. california fag