That kid who sat like L because he thought it made him smarter

>that kid who sat like L because he thought it made him smarter

>that edgy kid who bought a notebook and wrote DEATH NOTE on it

>that edgy kid who went on Sup Forums to belittle other people and distract themselves from their own shortcomings and insecurities

>That kid who stood around all edgy and brooding like Sasuke because he thought it made him cooler
>That kid who ate chocolate like Mello because he thought it made him cooler
That was me until I discovered I wasn't cool, I just had autism

It actually does. It improves blood flow throughout the body, which in turn slightly heightens your cognitive abilities. Sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out also gives a similar effect, same with standing.

I never took the L stance, but I would always ask professors and teachers in High School if I could sit down on the floor or stand up against a wall, for finals and midterms.

t. kid that sat like L

>That was me until I discovered I wasn't cool, I just had autism
Nah everyone copies shit while they develop which is why certain parents take it to extremes to shelter their children and create people who share nothing with their peers but age.

>brooding like Sasuke
I did that because i didn't want to get bullied, not because i thought it was cool

>implying anyone has the physical discipline to actually do that

L's sitting seems difficult as hell (at least in America).

>blogshit

The way L sits is just a squat with your upper body resting on your knees. Its literally a lazy version of your inborn way of taking a dump.

yeah but on a chair

I forgot about that

>people who maaaaaagic bus/train doors open
faulty. No ragrets

>I would always ask professors and teachers in High School if I could sit down on the floor or stand up against a wall, for finals and midterms
That's... Still very much autistic. How could you write on the paper while standing up?

Clipboard, usually

Nope, but I thought white t-shirts with baggy jeans we're fit for all ocasions.

>that kid who tilted his head like in monogatari

>eventually broke his neck

>that kid whose phone went off during class and blared an anime OP

That sounds extremely inconvenient.

>that kid who fucked a 10 years old because he read a dojin

>that kid who watched School Days and then got killed by the girl he was cheating on

Hope he got shafted.

>that kid who practiced hand seals from naruto in class

>that kid who always talked about the wind

I often come across as one of those because I like to sit while hugging my legs. Unlike L's sitting style, this is actually fucking comfortable, as you're still resting on your butt, not your legs. But it kinda looks similar, and being the shut in I am, I get a few extra similarities to make it seem like I'm copying L.

I sit upright on a chair

>that kid that trained the kamehameha
Guilty as charged. No regrets.

Why does he sit like that?

>when niggas need to know you don't play and you're cerebral as fuck
I did this and I still do.

>that kid who always came to laugh at you
Oh wait, that's literally everyone.

I have yet to meet somebody that did the same but with the garlick gun

That's Gendo's pose you jerk off

>the kid that runs like a ninja through the hallway going to lunch

Gendo pose requires a table at the very least, and glasses help with that.

L's sitting style is super comfortable.
I often sit in weird positions because sitting all day every day makes me do it, but pic related is probably one of my most common sitting poses.
But I'm pretty sure it's fucking up my knees.

>that kid who always wear long sleeve and bite his nails like L

>own collie
>copy her because its funny
I cant stop doing this

>that kid who put his palms around a glass filled with water

>that kid who was a result of a successfully performed fusion dance

>prof can i do my exam while standing up?
>why
>cuz it makes me smarter lol
autism

>that kid who thought he was cool shit because he looked a bit like itachi and always kept an expression like he looked always disgusted and angry to look more like him

I sit like L when I can get away with it but it wasn't because of Death Note. It's just comfier.

>like he looked
like he was* and also..
>couldn't stop talking about latest episode of naruto even with people who didn't give a shit about it
he was ridiculously chatty like machine-gun, but not loud because that would ruin his appearance.

>the kid who sat like L because he was slavic

>that kid that doesn't undestands this is, was and will ever be the internet hate machine
you're in Sup Forums, kid - not tumblr

don't worry, it could had been worst
>that kid that runs around like naruto

>that kid who was GOOD at naruto hand signs
>he was a chad

One of my teachers actually encouraged some of us to stand up and walk around during class in case they were about to fall asleep.

>tfw chads at uni don't hide their power levels and openly talk about beating their meat to NTR on sadpanda
what's this timeline i'm in Sup Forums, WHO DID THIS

>tfw you are too unsocial to do any of it

except the arm running thing, but that wasn't imitating Naruto it was imitating Sonic

The time for shame is gone, user. Embrace your disgusting fetishes with a smug face.

oh god I did this in middle school, no wonder no one talked to me.

If only my parents had done this maybe I could have been a normalfag

They feared you, you were a total badass.

Nha, after getting infected by this site's memes (the actual ones by that dawkings dude) you lost all hope in the normalfag ways, at most you can fake it if you aren't stubborn

It was long before I knew of this sites existence it was too late I mean

It's always funny when attempting to fake it

>tfw that was me
Even had the hair and clothing

>That kid who held their cellphone like L

Is Midari embarrassed in this image ?

Back in high school I've been told on 2 separate occasions by different people that I look like L.
Mostly because we had similar hair and I had constant eyebags.
Never did the sit though.

I work part-time to make some extra cash at an electronics dept of a larger store, this 21 year old kid "Matt" they just hired is the epitome of "That Kid"

>comes into work with SAO backpack, T-shirt, SnK Cloak 4x too small for him and underwear (that he pulled up to show when asked about his clothes)
>literally cried when someone told him SAO is shit, casually
>SEVERE acne, bad cleaning habits for sure, he often smells
>no car, no license, mother drives him to work (5 minute walk from his home)
>skinny kissless virgin, dateless too
>called himself MASUYU often
>hasn't even attempted to learn the basics of Japanese, but will often use idioms (incorrectly), claims to be fluent via immersion
>left in the middle of his shift crying when my half-jap co-worker and I, who speak moderate levels of Jap, called him out for not knowing things anyone could pick up watching anime
>thinks the romance in SAO was Shakespearean (quote by him) and that something like Spice and Wolf is "so boring" because "it's too complex and there aren't any good fight scenes"
>this is his second job, first was this year - at 21 years old, and was promptly fired at the previous for sexual harassment complaints after about a month
>anyone revealing anime knowledge gets constantly bombarded, including me until I started saying his taste was shit and forcing him to avoid me, since he actively ignores work, customers, etc otherwise
>multiple co-workers agreed we can't talk about anime because of him
>two girls who like anime are being harassed, they gave him their numbers to "switch shifts" and its constant texts for them, one blocked him, the other is going to quit
>trans-girl who works there gets hit on, tells him outright she's trans (doesn't normally reveal it) and calls him a tiny dick after he calls her a freak to her face

Some of the other guys are making fun of him pretty badly. Hilarious considering some of them are huge losers in similar regards too.

>the guy that does atleast 1 JoJos pose a day
this is me, its just really fun to do and people dont really care

That kid detected

You are literally talking about yourself.

>that kid that didnt stoped talking about anime when older people or roasties walked by pass you

>name is Matt
>about 21
>had a shitty part time job last summer
this is almost me, good god. I wonder how my co-workers felt about me in the short time that I worked there...

>that kid who adjust their glasses like anime villains

>that one guy who does Saitama's serious consecutive punches on walls
Definitely not me.

t. that edgy kid

Same.

It helps that I'm fucking tiny so I can do it in basically any chair.

>that one guy who you couldn't tell what ethnicity he was because he looked latino and some sort of asian at the same time but had a white-ass name
>he always has shoulder length hair
>that person was always the alpha-nerd of the weird kids group because they were on the border of normie-ism, sometimes even had a GF

>that kid who acted all moe

How the fuck do that many people who like anime work there? Sounds like bullshit, anime is unpopular as fuck, and the two girls are into it? Hah, sure.

>that kid who sits in the back of class and stares out the window

Quads of heavily-used anime trope checked.

>That cool guy everyone liked who won awards in swimming because he was so fucking good.
>His nickname was Fish in jr. high.
>Turns out he really likes power rangers and sentai in general.
>He could carry a conversation about that stuff without looking awkward or uncool.
you were a great dude, Carl.

I am guilty of the brooding part too. Don't worry user you are not alone

He needs to step u his game then

Ikishima is CUTE , CUTE !

Is brooding really related to anime? I watch anime but I brood all the time and its not because I'm mimicking a character its because I'm using it as a defense mechanism so people don't approach me and when people do approach me I get nothing but comments about how mellow or calm I seem. You guys should try brooding more.

>that kid who referenced Sup Forums memes with his normie friends who had no idea what Sup Forums even was

I was that kid

Sounds like u think u brood but come across as space case.
Brooding is never cool.

He's probably a normalfag and what he meant is probably manchild and capeshit subjects, sometimes talking a bit about plebian shows like Naruto and Bleach.
He and his co-workers are probably just a bunch of fags into "geek xD" trend

>that guy who talks about anime/manga like an expert without knowing jack shit but you can't expose your own power level

Are chads supposed to know about this?

>Brooding is never cool
Do you know what brooding is? Its just sitting there silently thinking to yourself and contemplating your life and situation. You give off an emotional reaction in people because when they see you brooding they know you're probably thinking about something important.

This .

>there are anons who in public don't try to purposely fuck up talking about anime/manga specifically to trigger people

No one thinks it's cool though. They'll think "damn he looks like he's thinking about something serious" not "damn he's really badass"

>that kid who referenced Sup Forums memes with his friends, with whom he used to link interesting threads in order to comment the thread subject with them, but now he got stuck in a Sup Forums centered social behaviour and can't make new friends, all this while he loses contact with his old friends because everyone is "too busy" to have real social relationships anymore

I somehow got conned into this exact situation at work. This dude presented himself as a super nerd, mostly cape shit which I'm not really into, but as I talked to him more the subject of anime came up. I threw out some feeler questions to gauge his powerlevel and some of the things he said lead me to believe he was a solid fan.

Then I come to find out he has shit taste, wont watch anything before 2000 that isn't nostalgia based because 'its old and doesn't look good', he'll sit through hundreds of episodes of Pokemon, DBZ and One Piece but yet he wont watch a single fucking thing I suggest and instead wants me to recommend hentai. Then when I finally flat out told him that he had shit taste, he had the nerve to get mad at me. Like, I'm a girl and I have a higher power level than you but you still want to act like you're this huge nerd who knows everything? Disgusting. I stopped talking to him because I sorely regret revealing myself to him and a few days ago he messaged me saying he misses his hentai buddy when I was never any such thing so, moral of the story is, no matter what kind of vibes you get from someone NEVER reveal your power level. It will always be a mistake.

>tfw he's a redditor too which just makes it that much worse

This is called 'resting bitch face' if you're of the female persuasion.

>when I finally flat out told him that he had shit taste
Why do you people do this? This isn't something a well-adjusted person throws around.

Literally me
...I still haven't been able to break the habit of using my phone like L...

>this actually happened in my school
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Adam you fucking faggot fuck you

>mostly cape shit which I'm not really into
Don't get me started. Restraining my power level isn't too bad since not that many people I know are anime casuals but everytime I hear anything about capes I want to strangle myself until I pass out

That user is an autist.