>he watches his anime in 720p instead of 4k

LOW

>he's a nigger
we all have to do it with the cards we're dealt

>he downloads his anime instead of saving the time and space by streaming

THIS IS A FUCKING ANIME

I watch it in 480p

He's Mediterranean.

You know how they call people like him in north africa?
Nigger

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Why don't you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YoutTube named boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search index when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook with a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorging eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing What a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself played into You don't like what the fuck I'm saying? Then FUCK YOU!

Fag.

THIS IS LOW

I can't even tell the difference between 720p and 1080p.
Maybe some shows would benefit from the difference but it all looks like upscale shit to me.

tfw nu madhouse doesn't care about releasing some older shit from their golden days in 720 as fake bds at all, it's forever 480p

Because i hate commitment so I just go for short term relationships.

>short term relationships
My brother.

DESPACITO

Good cosplay

Is that a guy?

>a thread died for this

Checked

yeah, shame he has to deal with being more famous, more fit and getting more pussy than you.

>all this 3dpd
>2017 Sup Forums would gladly have this
7 is a bad number

> literally wasting you time
no thanks

truly, I'd almost be jealous if he wasn't a nigger.

No you're gay

>Being THIS pleb

You can't grasp the true essence of an anime unless you watch it in 144p.

>he doesn't report horrible threads with screencaps from youtube as their OP

why is one of her eyes blue though

>what is contact lenses

>more famous
He's not famous, he's infamous. He's the goddamn joke of the FGC. The actual celebrities of the FGC all react to him with laughter. Even the Smash players, the eternal pariahs, laugh at him after he stated that no Smash player could beat him at his game of choice and he promptly got 6-0'd by one.
>fit
Have you looked at his legs? Nigger's been skipping leg day every day since 1999.
>gets more pussy
Silly Sup Forumsermin, 2d is all I need.