Euthenasia and Suicide

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

Quick rundown:

>guy is depressed and tries to kill himself
>is unsuccessful and is saved by paramedics
>is put in a coma
>recovers consciousness but is in a vegetative state
>can only move his wrists, can't communicate verbally
>learned to blink once for no and twice for yes
>"when Helen asks her son if he still wants to die, he blinks twice"

Do you think you should be allowed to kill people who want to die and are incapable of ending their own life?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-holland-netherlands-dutch-euthanised-alcohol-addiction-alcoholic-netherlands-a7446256.html
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kill self
>live as a plant
>blink twice, want to die
>mother whores me out
>mfw

They should have pills for painless suicides at every checkout.

No. If someone fails suicide they should buy a gun and murder everyone.

lol

Of course, it's in our nature to leave the weak behind. And if they want to then there is a moral responsibility to help them.

Too brutal tbqh :/

The only reason why euthanasia is illegal and will stay illegal is because it could be used to get away with asassinations
>a politician visited a hospital with a flu
>got killd
>uh oh we just diagnosed cancer and he chose to die duhh

Id opt for euthanasia but i can't afford heath insurance to cover it.

No it's because of the buttload of money made off if depressed, sick or dying people

shoulda been once for yes and twice for no

Fucking this.
I read the article and afterwards I just stared into his eyes. The ultimate hell for someone like him.

Words can't describe the rage he must be going through.

That's so fucking wrong....

What did he exactly do?

Its legal in the netherlands so its also legal for every other euro to do it there

HAHAHAAHA. Nice. True.
Yes, euthanasia should be fine.

For every suicide there is a reason. Why do you not wanna fight the root of the problem? Why take the easy way out? Every life is precious. Especially your own.

Im going to hll for this, but his face would make a cool reaction pic

I want to go out doing what I love.

Fucking sheep.

Save your platitudes for Faceberg

cancer like you is the reason i hate this piece of shit country

Legalizing euthanasia makes more sense than abortion, in my opinion.
Is an adult taking control of his/her suffering. An unborn, on the other hand, is bound to another person interests and choices.

Pregnant?

>Im going to hll for this
you are already there, user...

no but look at the dude in the OP. His life isn't precious, worth living and he wants to die. He is better off dead and so is everyone else around him.
Euthanasia is morally the right choice. I am as pro life as it gets but every adult should also have agency over their own deaths.

Whats the point of waiting to die by some stupid illness when you are of old age? All this suffering, let alone the burden you are on society.

Did you know that we live in societies where young people put in millions of labor hours to support old people and their illnesses and this problem only gets worse and worse and accelerates because we don't have the same benefits they had. We are STOCK that slaves away to support generations older than us.

Sorry thought you were someone else

OH MY GOD NO!
I take back anything I ever said about killing myself. I WILL NEVER try to kill myself. No matter how bad I want it. never. That is that absolute worst fate.

If you ever wanted to kill yourself. That you know it's only a million times worse if u survive and your a vegetable and your mom posts pics of you of Facebook for the rest of eternity for good girl points

Of course.

Imagine how many leftists (who hate their lives already and want to make others miserable as well) would opt for such services. Meanwhile, those who want to live can improve their societies.

Just don't be retarded and do it right

Why would you show pictures of him??!! WHY??!!!

YES FUCKING YES WHY ARE WE STILL HAVING THIS FUCKING DISCUSSION

LET HIM DIE JESUS FUCKIG CHRIST

This is not true retard, euthanasia isn't even illegal and that's not how it works.

So fucked up

She needs those prayers and likes.

If I were to kill myself, which I won't, I would make sure to do it right. Cutting my wrists when there's nobody around. Or gun, if I was American, of course.

>No mother should have to see their child in intensive care, hooked up to all those machines,’ she said. ‘It was absolutely heartbreaking.

LET HIM GO YOU DUMB CUNT.

LET
HIM
GO

I'm a fucking psychiatric RN and this shit just gets me going like nothing else

show Bob
open vagen

This could've been me. I don't want to know this feel.

I'm a faggot

YES. I've seen so many people in care centers just vegetating away at 30 years old. This is not a way to live. That poor guy should have never been brought back to life as sad as it sounds. Sometimes we are egocentric and want people to stay but sometimes it's just too much for them like in that case the mother should be the one asking what did she do wrong in this man's childhood so it all comes down to this?

> I've seen so many people in care centers just vegetating away at 30 years old.

the worst part is that this kid is NINETEEN

He must want to kill his mother for keeping him alive as a plant. This fucking bitch shouldn't be smiling like that, she doesn't realize what she did.

A plant on the outside, but a full human being on the inside. Imagine being stuck in your own body without being able to act on nothing? Holy shit this is rough...

All this shows is you have no idea what people going through that shit actually think.
Yes, they do want to take the easy way out because their malfunctioning brains tell them they’re weak and useless, regardless of what else they’re doing in life.

You guys need to look up "locked-in" syndrome if you're unfamiliar with it

Well that's what he gets for trying to kill himself with rope. Literally the most retarded meme suicide method. If you don't have a gun find a tall building. If your living in bum fuck no where then Oxycontin and booze shouldn't be all too hard to find. I mean seriously this isn't medieval times...

That is fucking disgusting

God will heal him if she gets 5000 likes

Let the man fucking die.

You know nothing. Hanging/ligature is a very good method. OD (what you're recommending) is a shitty method unless using the triumvirate of alcohol/benzo/opiate. Just stop

Holy fucking shit. It's a long way ahead for him, stuck like that. I'm not religious but I'd start fucking praying for him, this is so wrong.

+1 when you're at the bottom of the barrel you think your life is over, that everybody is against you and that you only deserve to die. No logical argument would bring you back up except if you put strong efforts into bringing your life back together and live a better life which on the long run will get you to feel better. But that's a lot of work and many people just wants the easy way out...

what's after death?

Tell that to him

just let him die whats wrong with these faggots

Yeah man I 100% agree. It's fucking disgusting. And the way his mum is smiling god FUCK how do you not realize what you're putting him through?

Poor bastard. Let him go. Selfish cunts.

Holy shit please kill him so he can have peace and kill his whore of a mother for being such a cunt

We all know what it's like being bored. Now imagine being bored, ALL THE TIME. Even if he wanted to do something, like get up and find a way to enjoy life, coming back from his suicidal state of mind, he can't. Bed-ridden with nurses there to help you take a shit.
Fuck that, I'd choose death.

God bless you.

Life

This. It's scary to think about but it's got to be better or at least different if not nothing.

lol drink to much beers kill your self

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-holland-netherlands-dutch-euthanised-alcohol-addiction-alcoholic-netherlands-a7446256.html

no gf

This makes me fucking furious. This dumb cunt bitch deserves to have something bad happen to her.
What
said. But don't kill yourself, user.

This

Recycling. Suffering never ends.

Get hard liquor, consult local chav and buy all the drugs you can afford. Take all.
More effective and painless than slitting wrists

>CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
What an utter retard. Couldn't finish the job and is now still conscious in his potato body unable to do anything, let alone end his miserable life anymore.
Many more years of suffering ahead of you, buddy.

Just thinking about that makes me feel like I was buried alive. A claustrophobic nightmare.

I believe there's nothing after death personally... and I'd really like to believe something else. Because some days I swear this world really looks like hell...

If you're not a dumbass you'll succeed and won't become a vegetable.

Judgment ... and then nothing for 99% of Sup Forums

>christfags will oppose euthanasia

Saving the life of a person like that is cruel and unusual. Why couldn't they just let him die?

thats fucked up

I've always wanted to believe that the afterlife is what you want it to be and to live in the fantasy world you've always wanted to live in

>metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

>Single mother

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What if this is his punishment from God?

>I believe there's nothing after death personally... and I'd really like to believe something else. Because some days I swear this world really looks like hell...
I believe that this world really is hell. It's a cobbled-together prison for people who have committed sins in a higher reality and our purpose here is to atone for those sins. The Christians kinda get it, with their original sin, but it's not the whole truth. Likewise, the Buddhists also kinda get it.

Then you have all the child-raping blood-drinking monsters who have decided that they'd rather rule in hell than atone for their sins and return to their original reality, distracting people, blinding them to the truth, keeping them trapped here for incarnation after incarnation. It's fucked up.

We all can leave though, it just requires humility, which we're taught not to have by our warped modern culture.

The worst thing is he clearly expressed he still wants to die. (now probably more than ever)
But they won't let him, they will keep him alive in his misery for as long as they can, all in the name of humanitarianism.

>>learned to blink once for no and twice for yes
>>"when Helen asks her son if he still wants to die, he blinks twice"

Well no fucking shit, if he wanted to die before, you think he wants to live trapped in his own body? Fucking hell.

You had me until the ending.

You'll be reincarnated as a black woman.

you return to God or reincarnate in material world to suffer once more

Euthanasia is actually one of the few issues I agree with the leftists on. Same with abortion.

How long will he go on like this?
And seriously, what does he do all day?
Does he just try to imagine a world to occupy himself for all this time?

So hell?

Eternal life under the glory of God.
Eternal destruction in the lake of fire.
Choose.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Oh user, so jung und naiv.

>heartbreaking-photos
I want the video

I'll be right there with you user. I opened the thread expecting there to be a stealable one already posted.

Probably stare at a wall and wish he was dead, waiting for the nurse to wipe his ass or something.

Surely if you're a paramedic and some guy had hung himself from a tree and has been dead for 10 minutes, you would know that the lack of oxygen had caused severe damage to his brain, and one of the possibilities is a vegetative state, why would you want to revive him? Wouldn't you just let him lie there for a few more minutes until he's gone for good? That's what I would do. I would try to save his life if he had only been dead for a very short time, but ten fucking minutes, I would've just let him die.

inb4 a nurse accidentally unplugs him

fitting punishment though

Does he still have sense in his body? Maybe a nurse could give him a handjob or something

he probably hung himself and was discovered shortly after
or another kind of asphyxiation death

He looks half achmed maybe that is why he did it.

What about the ending was problematic for you? I'm being 100% sincere.