Meadow Pollack

Why did she have to die boys? She was going to University in a few months. Now she's dead.

When? When will we do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647355/Firefighters-attacked-ten-times-week-Britain-including-thugs-throwing-bottles-bricks-paving-stones.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you really care or do you only have something to say because she is good looking?

post this on your facebook, queermo

>Why did she have to die

Because in his infinite wisdom, Allah decreed it. Qismet, bitch.

Sup Forumslack

are you a leftist? if so, you probably believe Trump is one of the worst men on the planet. The literal event that the 2nd amendment is for has happened in the left's world. And yet they're so cognitively dissonant, so cucked, so programmed, that they not only don't take action, they are actually still calling for the disollution of the 2A.

I'm at a loss for words. I think you're far beyond rational discussion.

F

OP, are you going to cry non-tears like CNN hack did?

You don't care about her you faggot. You are just using her for political gain. Second Amendment stays. Hands off my guns

the second amendment is for assassinating men like Trump

Good, she probably deserved it.

and I would obviously disagree, but some obviously would. I think it's for the sort of tyrant the left thinks Trump is.

define "something" and define "we", asshole.
And are you OK with government employees owning firearms?
statist faggot.

She will be fine in Israel. And the US will pay for her school too.

strange selection of victims for a white supremacist

If we really want to do something that will actually be effective in reducing gun murders we should deport or imprison all of the countrys niggers.

>She was going to University in a few months.
She was spared the horror and psychological torture and subsequent damage.
The mercy of ze Lord spared her that horror.

HURRY GUYS! HURRY! IF WE GO TO THE MORGUE NOW WE CAN STILL HAVE SEX WITH HER BODY

>University
PROXY DETECTED

SAGE ACTIVATED

>When? When will we do something?

Hopefully you'll have more armed teachers and students to stop the inevitable psychotic outburst from your race mixed population

Sic semper Roastus

I wish it was me instead. I would trade my life for hers

Is she the one with a Trump supporting dad? Goodnight sweet princess.

Yes. Pic related is her dad. F

F

roastibus*

umm... die trumplets ;)

haha

I agree. We should do something.

Looks like a coalburner to me.

>Allah decreed it. Qismet, bitch.
Sadaqa Allah al-Azeem

"Meadow" isn't a huWhite name.

I'm the dad in that picture. I've since taken my trump shirt off and burned it. trump was a huge fucking mistake.

They're Jewish though, so Sup Forums should be celebrating and handing out candy

MILK MILK MILK

why is the white supremacist killing white ppl?

dumb roastie

check this out. Alexa Miednik who gives the interview in the news about talking to Cruz. They both listed as living in the same place. Both facebook accounts end in 2013. what in tarnations

facebook is for old people

100.000s armed guards at every school and unversity. 40$/h. Get the gun lobby to pay for it with a 20% tax on any gun sold. Problem solved. Those who create the problem pay for it.

i would also trade her life for yours

Cheaper to remove schools, and we kill two birds with one stone.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

F

kek

Fight the root, not the cause.

Globalism creates more and more losers. If you are not in top-tier pre-school, your are out. If you are not in the right psychological mind, you are out. If someone smarter then you cons/tricks/steals you out, you are out. One of those "out" want to go with a firework. If brownskins, its the religion, if whitey because shit. Both want to go out LOUD. You won't fix globalisation and the terror level competition.

is this a tranny? v strong jawline and manly smile

Reported to FBI enjoy prison communist

dont find excuses for yourself in the way you think the world turns.

2A is one of the best things america has

Very odd to say the least. Good find

I'm the woman sitting next to you. I used to support DRAUMPF but I just fucking can't anymore

guess I'm a Democrat now

The world is that way. Any other view is naive. Not because people force people to think that way, but they make it easy to accept it that way.
We have now people harassing Police and Firemen on the way to an accident because they want to see the suffering.

A lot of quality teen pussy goes down in times like this. it's such a waste.

Poor Stacey :(

> The world is that way. Any other view is naive

So basically, you are the ultimate authority on this issue? So what constitutes a top-tier thing? Nigga please get a grip

> We have now people harassing Police and Firemen on the way to an accident because they want to see the suffering.

No. People were always curious about this kind of things, seeing traffic accidents, viewing gore etc. Curiosity runs deep. Stop dramatizing

Who the fuck names a child “Meadow”?

You say something?

Im trying to find andrew pollack, but no one lives near the highschool. This the best I can find

>Brown eyes

God damn the 56% meme is true nothing of value was lost.

Easy, just ban mortality. If people didn't die, then we wouldn't to deal with people dying.

A guy named Forrest?

>is

necrophiliac detected

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647355/Firefighters-attacked-ten-times-week-Britain-including-thugs-throwing-bottles-bricks-paving-stones.html

Still a decent hole I guess.

Well, we didn't ban Muslims after 9/11. So no, we won't do anything.

i wont open dailymail links. I said what I wanted to

she died to save us from global warming.

All these pretty girls..reduce to literal meat bags so sad.

America, fuck yeah!

SHALL

she's not white so who cares

Stupid roastie probably deserved it

this is the price america pays for electing drumpf

are leftards spamming twitter that she deserved it for having dad trump supporter?

What we gonna do? she'll still be dead either way doofus

Uh oh! Pollack huh??? seein' a pattern here boys

Guilty by association. She should had shot her father.

Kike, Meh.

Dreamers take precedent. You're just racist against messcans.

great detective work. let me guess, you have to pay to find out what those warnings are for? be a good goy and pay. surely, they wouldn't put that there to bait you into buying it.

get rid of teachers who preach hate and division to the kids

Because the FBI failed to act

Please no one thinks he’s a dictator, everyone knows the system in the US will continue if trump tried to change it the military would depose him citizens wouldn’t need to. America is ruled by the constitution friend and the constitution is ruled by people unwilling to change it.