SHOOTER KILLED TRUMP SUPPORTERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ha ha, At least one of those faggots got some poetic justice. Sorry but your dead kids don't trump muh gunz. Enjoy burying your daughter fucko.

>a dozen dead jews
>a single dead trump supporter
>a Latino shooter
Pol wins again.

Eat a massive bowl of shit

good

>the daughter of a republican is a republican

Oh, you sweet summer child.

I like how they make the guy look like some good old boy, blue collar, tractor driving, middle america Joe....who supports trump and wears trump shirts...in that part of florida

Don't forget his last name is (((pollock)))

put the crack pipe down daquarious your not making any sense

Yo what kind of fucking faggot loser politicizes against the father whose daughter was shot dead?

Its winter

>Jewish Student Meadow Pollack Killed In Florida High School Shooting

Ask Sandy hook truthers.

>The wife's son of a liberal thinks he's a girl

Karma is a bitch!

Look at that degenerate outfit in on the phone screen.

He failed as a father and she paid the toll, she probably wasn’t even a virgin

>m-muh gunz
Loving
Every
Laugh

This make is 100 times funnier, especially with that picture they use. It looks like he just got called off the assembly line down at the factory

Literally kill yourself you piece of shit.

Oh man someone with their own opinion was killed, better start voting straight communism from now on.

Good, Trump voters need to be eliminated from society.

delete this

Q predicted this :
> &#nxs_JAdoa_FLORID______7a6_SHOOTING____ndshs___14FEB_jskdakjsj

Hahahahaha drumpft supporters btfo once more. Bunch of small cocked cucks

She was probably riding her 5th cock of the day in the school toilets when La Creatura burst in and sprayed her full of lead.

yeah by a mexican 56%
also thanks for the reminder that leftists are the worst kind of scum, we only want your dead, not your kids

>"Pollack"

This guy is a crisis actor. This is a message to Sup Forums

>Muh gunzzzz
Top kek, lets hope the next kid that gets shot is one of yours, gun nut fuck.

no he just another phony jew taking one for the team. He probably take 10 showers and rub himself all over with Israeli flag, after he got home and took that shirt off

I lived in coral springs for 2 years. Parkland is all wealthy jews, Weston is wealthy venezuelans, and shoreline drom delray to miami is drug lords and oil princes. Blue collar red-blooded american hardly exists there anymore except maybe for margate trailer trash.

his daughter has potential to be hot. but i can't make out her appearance.

clinton will go to jail any day now and trumps building the wall ...... I think that's what he said last year on fox MAGA

>Rebecca Bogart was in Holocaust class

FPBP
TICK TOCK DRUMPFIES!!!!!!

Yeah we know, it happened in Vegas too

(((Pure coincidence)))

Thread reported for terrorism.

lel

>And nothing of value was lost.

I bet you anything she was a liberal rebelling against daddy lmao

The media never learns, still taking information from Sup Forums.. Amazing.

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

what the shit. So I go look for Meadow Pollack. It turns out she is the girl with Alexa, who is the girl that gives the story to the news about talking to Nick Cruz. Both accounts stop at 2013 and they both from the same place

>trump 2020
we must ban all assault weapons so no more trump supporters die

>Holocaust class
wut

>daquarious
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good, trump supporters are the dumbest group of people outside of the /r9k/ tier betas here.

he also killed white people, so whats your point?

(You)

That's because of privacy settings on fb, my profile is the same way if you aren't my friend.

He's a hero

Why does his wife have no hair?

>leftists gloating about dead daughters
way to show that awesome character you're all known for

She has hair, you can see her ponytail. You on drugs?

Jesus Christ man. This is savage

>not one comment on the wife's nice tits

You're all a bunch of fags.

Literally nobody cares. Guns will never ever be banned. Most people who get shot are niggers that vote democrat.

Oh c'mon. We all know they have no standards and never have.

and the rest are false flag psyops

SoURMUCh for THa TOleRANT leFT!!!!1
This is hilarious how assblasted you all are

>pretending Sup Forums is any better

It's hilarious when you faggots cry about lefties being mean, grow some balls pussy. This board has spent the last day shitting on the victims. There is a thread right now where you incels are making fun of a guy who stood in front of the shooter to protect students. Toughen up or quit associating with the lowest members of society.

epic trole my friend

Why can't you be FPBP?

No, being mean is fine. But you're a scumbag.

He's got you faggots whining as usual

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like she can suck a huge dark cock while her hubby John Smith cuck is out shopping for MAGA dad hats

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ONLY WHITE SUPREMACIST I LIKE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>made fun of a dead girl
>must be leftist, huh?

yeah great, go pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. it's probably your biggest daily achievement.

saved thanks my fellow hilldawg

>posts on Sup Forums
>actually thinks he is a moral authority about anything
Fuck his daughter and fuck him. I'll raise a glass to toast El 56%er who gave a gun nut some cummuppence. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

He was adopted. He's 100% PURE WHITE. Pop goes your narrative.

Hundreds of thousands of new liberals were created yesterday. Florida will be blue for the rest of eternity. You lost.

>retarded hispanic kid kills white people

Man, this proves beyond a doubt that this was a racially motivated attack on People of Color.

Way to go, Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS

FUCK THAT STUPID TRUMPARTD, YOUR DAUGHTER IS GONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SLAUGHTER BY A WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP COCK SUCKING BOY!!!!

His daughter deserves to be shot and killed because he believes in gun rights? Come on, give us some more insight into that healthy mind of yours.

Are you gonna go tell your mommy someone on Sup Forums hurt your feelings in between your posting about killing niggers, Jews and whites you dislike. You guys are pathetic, larp as tough and edgy but turn into whimpering little kids when someone shits on you and yours. Like I said, stop associating with the trash of society user.

How the fuck is that even a thing? Do they still not realize it was just propaganda?

You leftypolians are even dumber.

From what I can tell you're representing the trash of society, and clearly locked into a mindset that paints everyone with the same brush.

Over ten thousand americans die and five times as many are injured by guns every year, but fuck heads like the faggot in the OP will actively work to stop good people from fixing the problem. I hope his wife kills herself too, so he can get some more first hand experience at what gun violence does to people.

Rich coming from the guy who's daily life consists of crying online about how he wouldn't be a loser if it weren't for Jews!

Guns will never ever be banned. Keep crying leftibitch.

There is a special place in hell for people like you. I know this is the internet, but subconsciously you know you're a piece of shit

HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE REPUBLIC OF FLORIDA MILITIA, RACE REALISTS LIKE YOU BOY

I share your concern for you country user. You can always come to Europe though *hugs*

Thats right. I hope more gun nuts lose their kids to school shootings. In fact, I hope every fucking faggot who cares more about their guns than the dead kids they create lose their families to gun violence. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.

>muh anecdotal fallacy

whoa amazing come back bro, how many people helped you with that?

>why can't I hold all these assumptions
are you arguing with me or some figment of your imagination? are you even capable of talking to people anymore or are you too busy supplanting your political polarity onto everyone?

I can't help but think that the schools are the ones creating these mentally ill people who aren't able to participate in the economy in a meaningful way.

If they were able to, I don't think they would be as crazy and prone to violence.

We need our schools to build better Americans and we need these mentally ill people to find something to fix themselves with.

God rest her soul but she was probably degenerate anyway.

>ten thousand
mostly nighers in chicago
>5 times are injured
mostly niggers in chicago

you're a retard if you think the right has never experienced gun violence. we don't blame thr tool though, but the user unlike you dumbfuck subhumans. the same way I'd blame a violent drunkard for being a drunkard isntead of alcohol. the concept of self responsibility is alien to you fucks.

Keep it coming, you're showing the truth behind your politics.

most dudes here don't care that kids died, can you really fault him for that? They only care about muh gunz when america is the only western power with this problem

From what i can tell you think you should be able to act like an insufferable savage but expect sympathy when it's convenient for you. Pretty transparent and pathetic but you're not the only one here doing it, don't worry.

EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF BLACK INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THE HOLOCAUST
YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE CRYING LITTLE BITCH

This

Place is Jew HQ