big ol fuckin F over here

hes a big guy

F
for you....

F

>getting shot makes you a hero
>implying that fatass had a choice of whether he was getting shot

F

It's nice to see people with actual balls, a nice change of pace from pussy LARPers on here.

RIP Andy Reid I cri every tiem ;_;

look at that butterbean looking ass

F for fat? How rude of you!

usefull, bulletproof fat
really makes me think

fatties are good meat shield i give you that america

Yeah, if he were really brave he would have spent his time on an anime website desperately trying to get attention from other men.

he looks like he had a sad life

F

F

>security guard
>didn't have a gun
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
SERIOUSLY THIS SHIT IS SO EASY
JUST
SHOOT
BACK

Fat fuck would have died soon anyway.
press S

>so fat he could block bullets

now I understand who americans are so obese, its natural selection

El ogro de las floridas...

He's a big target.

Yes he probably didn't even have a waifu or jerk off to anime like us and he probably didn't ruin his parents marriage either. What a beta.

F

God bless his soul.

> 56% white
> 100% american hero

F

F
He was a big guy

No, he was just too fucking fat to get out of the way.

He probably wasn't trying to tho

>us

your post has amused me.
ha ha.

I could see it now
>OW MY KNEES HURT I CANT RUN SO GUD
>FUCK IT I WANT TO DIE
>YUM YUM BULLETS

>football coach
>this morbidly obese mutt was unironically being paid to teach kids how to PLAY SPORT

why is it raining

>”gun free zone”

(((Aaron)))

Say no more..

Daaamn, i bet he thought to himself:
“I WISH I HAD A GUN RIGHT NOW!“

>never had a coach

Play some sports.

Is that what we do here? Are we all faggots craving men? That's gay user.

>be fat
>fatness saves lives

I remember the first time I met the guy I thought he was a huge dick. Not too bad after spending some time around him.

>AN HERO
So how many kikes did that fat fuck save from a bullet?

>Football coach/security guard
>Having a security guard
>He's not armed though
Goddamn. So much for people everywhere saying "Well they had a security guard and it didn't help," well no shit. Your guards should actually be able to guard shit, not just be fat enough to sit on Sha'quan until the cops show up to take him to juvie for the 6th time.

Fucking shit Liberals, you can't have it both ways. You don't get effective security measures and PC sensibilities.

>Feis
>goy
try again, it's the jewiest of surnames

he knew he was a bullet shield and thats exactly what he did. 3 kids could've hid behind him

Also, I know FOR A FACT that they had two armed BSO officers on the campus at all times, where the fuck were they? nobody has said a thing about it in the news. Now I'm hearing this scumbag Israel calling for the ability to detain people for social media posts. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you detain people for making terroristic threats or whatever already? Israel is a real scumbag, no one should trust him.

He probably took more than one bullet for other people. He probably took a mag or two.

F

for ju

Damn, he’s one big shield. F.

F
May he get nugs and hugs in heaven

>Shooting is in DWS' district
>RSO's are nowhere to be seen during shooting
>Shooter is a fucking """"""white"""""" male
I'm not saying it was staged but why the fuck do all these shootings have these inconsistencies like armed police officers just happening to be absent that day.

For you.

He was a fat ugly boy

F

F

I guess he didnt eat enough ballistic gel

F

you know, now that you mention it, every school has at least one real cop on campus.
I've delivered to stoneman douglas all the time and i always see a cop car out front. What the fuck is even the point of that cop

I'm sure he is out of his mind on drugs and prostitutes after getting payed to be a crisis actor.

And who the fuck should have been carrying guns?
The teachers?
The HS kids?

Yeah, tall older white guy. I graduated a few years ago but he was always there EVERY DAY.
I know he's there because I remember getting called into his office when I was a sophomore.
What I wanna know is where was he?
I'm almost certain there were 2 officers there on top of that, and I'm sure the one I knew wore a bullet proof vest (It was a very big utility vest that went all the way up to the bottom of his neck.)

>stepped in front of students
Nigga is so fat he probably didn't even need to move to "step" in front of somebody

F

dayum that guy is based as fuck, need to give his family millions of dollars or some shit

F

Whole classroom probably hid behind him.

Yes, you don't know about the /r9k/ Sup Forums crossposting? It's exact same user base

> united we stand
haven't heard THAT in a few years....

"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it." (Luke 9:24)

I'm 100% okay with teachers carrying.

And they think we just get fat for shits and giggles

AND A REAL HERO

A REAL HUMAN BEAN

Someone's never been to an American high school.

I have no idea what I would do in such a situation. Thanks hero.

f

Bullshit.

>security guard
Do they not have guns? Don't end up like us

Friendly reminder that he posted a few pro hitler memes on his soc media

1 of the victims was a qt. Probably several qts killed but they haven't released all of the photos yet.

He jumped in front of a roastie to shield her from bullets. Chance he was fucking her?

With how incompetent the average person is, especially school staff, it's very likely that more shootings will happen with guns at hand in school.

Bullet sponge.

Bullet sponge enemies are bullshit and I hate that they're so popular now

sheriff Israel said cop was on campus and did not encounter the shooter

it was a gun free zone. bringing a gun there should have been impossible. they had signs on the doors and everything.

God damn you

>being a fatty might earn you respect now as you are potentially a hero

>us

F

F

It be an issue if the kids weren't shit healers.

F

>He stepped in front of students who were being shot at

That's one hell of a shield