Nick Cruz is not White

We need to push back hard that it would be impossible for a kid with the last name Cruz to be part of a “white supremacist” group. We need to prove that he was a spic, or at the very least a Goblino. Just look at him.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-cruz-20180214-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess I’m a /cruzmissile/ now.

Like, c’mon, he’s literally a creatura.

The white supremacist group thing is bait from Sup Forums. It’ll be disproven in a day or two, after which enemies of Sup Forums will look like fools. Lurk more and enjoy the ride new friends.

>post on 8/Sup Forums/reddit
>get accused of being a white supremacist
This dude liked Hispanic music and awful YouTube kid's shows, not even just that creepy shit, just generic, awful youtube kids shows.
He also liked cars (he posted some pictures of lowriders) and seemed to be fluent in Spanish.
Is it possible for an actual autistic retard to go on a mass shooting these days without accusations of being a white supremacist?

>at the very least a Goblino
holy shit grow up you pathetic memer.

Yeah he’s this guy from ESO

looks fuckin mixed.
>likes spanish music videos on youtube
>probably speaks spanish
hmmmmmmm again how is he tied to white supremacist groups?

He looks like such a little faggot bitch. I would have bullied this kid if I went to school with him

Actually Cruz can be of Germanic origin

el americano...

Wtf, he is fucking white. pol thinks whites are not white now? lol you guys are such supertards

kid was adopted you dumb nigger
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-cruz-20180214-story.html

According to Richard Spencer and Identity Europa, being a half breed is enough to make you white. He's a "castizo" or some shit and that makes him white.

el ogro da las americas

Around elves...

cruz was his adoptive parent's last name. it has no bearing on his ethinicity

Or from Spain

>He wad adopded by non-whites so dat make him white.
No!
He's clearly not white, look at him.

I miss when mass shooters used to look white

Oh you mean Krüzz? Yeah, no, that word doesn't exist. It's fucking latin you retard and German Kreuz is derived from that same latin origin

He's not white. White is germanic. Anglo/teutonic.

You don’t know what you’re talking about buttface

he looks Huwhite to me

>Actually Cruz can be of Germanic origin

We need to be realistic. A lot of Americans have really bad racial sense, and will think that mestizos are white.

>impossible for a kid with the last name Cruz to be part of a “white supremacist” group

Are you sure about that?

For example, Americans generally think that the Kardashians are white. Our racial sense is quickly becoming Brazil level

while you only have a thing for big black dicks, I have a thing for linguistics so while I won't doubt your judgement on nigger cum, I must rather question your expertise in fields of the word

The general rule of thumb with mass shootings is this: if you guess white, you're probably right!!

He's a mestizo.

>Hazel eyes
>White skin
>Freckles

Face it, he's white.

>Our racial sense is quickly becoming Brazil level

very true

Wasn't his name Nicolas de Jesus Cruz yesterday? Why is he Nikolas Cruz today... weird

>Hazel eyes
not white
>White skin
so the baby in pic related is white?

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311 Florida voter ID number 124308057 Some of the groups that Parkland Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz belonged to are CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Latino Muslims, Freedom For Gaza, Refuse Fascism, Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network.

Cruz dindu notting

>Armenians aren't white

Boy you're dumb.

This guy is white too

he looks like he could be the brother of Nick Fuentes. they even have the same hair/eye color. the shooter guy just has floppy mickey mouse ears.

We need to twist the facts to support our agenda. Go back to t_d plz.

Why is the shooter not being white so important to you?

silly question to ask here lol

Florida is covered in Latinos, he does look somewhat Latino. If he does post pics of low riders, and speak spanish then id be willing to say he is not a white supremacist. I have never even heard of the group he was a member of. Im going to call bs and say the media is making up the whole white supremacist thing.

I also noticed if this is the case we have a it again is a narrative spearheaded by jews. For example our treasury secretary has nothing to do with this Mnuchin , he is a jew, he is calling basically for gun control. Thats as suspicious.

I’m only 70% white and this kid is clearly less white than me. Look at his lips and ears. Something is seriously off.

...prepare yourselves.

good goy sminem

Seriously, bc even white bimbos i know that watch that shit know they are anything but white.

>Look at his lips and ears

lmao there are no ugly or weird looking white people. no white people with stupid looking eats, no sirree.

Retard alert lol

He's Caucasian. He's not Nordic.

White is literally a social construct.

I dont think anyone thinks the Kardashians are white bud

>brown skin
>dark eyes
>dark hair
>spic name
>HES WHIIIITE

yea right lmfao you guys are trying SO HARD to make him white

Fuentes is only 79% white

amerifats claiming this dude is white so they can say they are also white

Except hispanics trace their heritage back to europe. Which is exactly how a half breed ended up with european last name.

looks american to me

...Las leyendas... eran ciertas...

No, if he took a DNA I'd bet he's largely non-European in ancestry.

He looks Jewish, like Jake Gyllenhall, what's his name? This is yet another gun-grabbing Jewish false-flag.

Not only was he a white supremacist, he was a Sup Forumslack and news outlets are reporting on his talking about shooting Antifa and admiring Eliot killing girls on social media. He is quite literally a Sup Forums and /r9k/. Chances that this place doesn't get labeled a terrorist recruitment cell approaching zero because you know what?

It is. This is literally a terrorist recruitment site. And those it recruits mostly kill white children and white people in red states.

Great fucking job retards.

>Cruz is a white supremacist
>Victims of shooting are mostly (if not all) white

Seems legit.

The last name of cruz indicates he is carrying a european Y chromesome haploid group.

I'd bet you're wrong. You honestly think he looks more like a Native American than a European?

Kid is a fucking mestizo, he has white in him sure, but he isn't actually white. The face of racemixing.

Ya that kid is not white at all however his face is scarily accurate to the 56% meme. He might be part white

holy shit do we actually need to explain to you what a white person is ?

What? Is Tom cruise even white at this time?

He could be 100% Spanish or Portuguese ie pure European

user if you look at this goblin and think white your not a white supremacist.

This animal has more in common with a nigger then me any day of the month.

Every single fucking mexican name comes from Spanish. So if he has a Spanish last name and he's in the U.S then he is most likely of Mexican heritage, which is Mestizo, half white, half native.

He is at the very least half white and I suppose somewhat Americanized. But he is most definitely not a "white" person by any metric. He is mixed race. Half white, half native, or some sort of mixture of that.

So when are native people going to take responsibility for the injun part of him that also massacred a bunch of teenagers?

yes

No, there are some 'Larpers' with mayan shit surname.

We all know that white supremacists are descended from goblins.

Cruise is different than Cruz. Cruise is Norman English. Cruz is spic.

americans literally think iberians look like this, no dude iberian spawn with their southern american colonies look like this

lol, chortle, hahaha

>your not a white supremacist
Nigger you have more in common with a nigger. Get a proper education for fuck sake.

Identity politics

>all mexicans are half white
ever seen louis ck? some mexicans are straight native, 95%+. Some are straight white, and then there's every imaginable ratio in between, plus different mixes with africans. mexican is a nationality, hispanic is a culture, neither is a race.

but he does probably have some mestizo admixture.

Most likely Cuban or Puerto Rican since he’s in Florida. Not Mexican. It would explain why he has black lips.

if he's definitely "not white" he's definitely "not native" either.

White supremacists are the missing link between ape and man, so of course they would display Behavior such as this.

of course he is not white
he is a fucking god damn spic
all spics are mongrel mestizos., hence why some come out with whitish features
>a spic
> is a white nationalist
> shoots a white school and kills whites
this right here debunks their whole fucking arguement
couldn't even put a white guy as a patsy kek

Do none of you live in Florida? He’s cuban. It’s pretty obvious he’s cuban, not meming.

Hispanic/Latino IS NOT A RACIAL IDENTITY.
Just because he has a "spic" name does not imply "ethnic minority".
Then again, you are from the U.S which means you've never been to Latin America and seen the diversity of people there.
He actually looks about 70% European Caucasoid with the remainder being Native American mongoloid. a.k.a Mestizo.

>Cruz is spic
Nope, he was adopted.

Deep State and MSM is trying to cover up spic nigger crime for Mexican amnesty.

SEND THEM all back. Spics are violent.

If that’s not white then nothing is
>in b4 picture of Germanic ubermensch

>because there are no spics in europe... except all those nations along the mediterranean.

White supremacists are degenerate, so this guy was obviously a white supremacist.

Then if it's true doesn't that invalidate the concept that white supremacy is something discriminatory?

wait he was adopted, right? so is Cruz is just the name of his adopted parents?

Nick "La Creatura" Cruz

yeah! and light skinned black people aren't "black" they're mixed.

But it’s Florida. If I saw a “Cruz” in Europe I would assume he was Spanish. But in America, Cruz is a mestizo name.

whiteness is a social and not a scientific concept, so it can be as restrictive a term as someone wants.

'
Cruz is a spic name and he looks like a mongrel. He's also from FLORIDA.

He makes DACA/DREAMERS look bad because of his name and mongrel looks.

Now the MSM is trying to portray him as white.

Meds don't look like el creatura tho, meds actually look like tanned white people

Only a white supremacist would act this violent.