Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F18-WFYzOQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=aMJ0uuEJZbU
youtube.com/watch?v=78P09lFR_H4
youtube.com/watch?v=brkhZYnHO-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope not hate

Anonygod

Lads, I'm probably going to vote for him. Help.

youtu.be/F18-WFYzOQ4
Shaun of the Dead, but instead of Queen, they accidently turn on the FOOTIE just as Membe scores a CHEEKY GOAL, and brainless retards chanting GOAAAL surround the pub

Good lad

6 gorjillion immigrants + bennies vs 6 gorjillion immigrants but no benifits

fuck off back to ireland you cunt

I will send you some rope to hang yourself with

It is though, shake off the yoke and go one to become one of the highest income per capita countries in the world while retaining all the glorious traditions of these here islands with minimal immigration of non-desirables.

Fuck me Ireland did it right.

12.5% corporation tax, well educated workforce due to free Uni, all the American multinations setting up shop to take advantage of that double whammy.

Drinking and fucking being the national sports rather than seen as somehow shameful.

It was revealed today that he was a full on commie spy, he should be done for treason.

>muh bennies
State of the w*rking class

It's not like the Tories are going to lower immigration.

>minimal immigration of non-desirables.
Why is that a positive?

Oï veï! Va mourir pour l’Israel goïm!

Are you the same autist that was voice chatting Eddie?

laughing my fucking arse off lad. Were you the one claiming that a military coup would save us a few threads back?

No, I was OP of the last thread.

because they are non-desirable

All the other East Atlantic Islands nations got their cities changed for the worse by the new demographics

Name one thing wrong with national service

(Protip: You can't)

Russia in the EU would be like Prussia in the HRE, half of it was, half of it wasn’t, Turkey is like France in the HRE

If black people did it the gangs would be better trained

Wow he really blew the fuck out of golden one there.
I hate this new british culture thing where people are le funny quirky brit xD and they say funny words in their regional accent and use random anatomy as an insult
ever since the year 2000 brit culture has seemed to boil down to that.

>xD anybody want a cuppa? nartsees? what twats eh they should gobble on a bag of donkey dicks!

>poortherners on benefits want corbyn as PM
Surprise surprise

There’s a reason the South votes overwhelmingly right-wing, because we are hardworking people who believe OUR money should stay OURS

>not posting the full pic

M8

Costs a shit load and is proved to militarily wasteful as opposed to professional armed forces.

This. It's really cringy. Just like the people who think being British means moaning about the weather xDD

Uh, racist much? I mean, you might not desire them and you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean everyone is a fascist like you.

Seriously though whats the figures on Ireland, good on them if they are managing to stay immune

FUCK OFF LEAF

Different pic blud

lmao betas

There isnt enough money for it. Also, he spoke of national service, not military one. While part of it would be military, most would be free work for the state. While the state gets more debts to finance it. Jewish scam ats its prime. To think some pol/hacks were retarded enough to think he is based in anyway, when, like our two last president, he is a perfect globalist traitor. He also want to introduce a law on fake news, basically, creating laws so the narrative can be enforced by law. He is the biggest piece of shit we ever saw since centuries. And a closet faggot.

Kevin Logan is a twat desu
youtube.com/watch?v=aMJ0uuEJZbU

Really?

Same queer from a different angle

Peter was trying to search for tweets featuring his own name, wasn't he?

There needs to be a word for this type of horseshit. Like when Laurie Penny was saying being British was fish and chips, doctor who, and liking your tea a certain way or whatever the fuck she was saying.

All this quirky reddit britishism is just the endgame of cultural marxism. Yeah being brit is 'people who like tea' I guess we better open the borders to the entire of india, east asia, and most of the arab nations.

OH WAIT WE ALREADY DID AND DO THAT BUT PLUS GIBBERING AFRICAN SUBHUMANS TOO

>Uh, racist much? I mean, you might not desire them and you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean everyone is a fascist like you.

Why are you on here you filthy fucking wog/lover?

Macron is significantly more based than any of your presidents since DeGaulle

I'm as British as getting glassed outside Spoons on a Saturday night

>Why are you on here you filthy fucking wog/lover?
Don't be so racist mate. Let's keep it civil

>There needs to be a word for this type of horseshit
It's essentially an authoritarian mode of liberalism. The UK is trying to homogenize immigrants into a territorial and legal abstraction by forcing them to abide norms that are nominally ''British''. It's a rights-based paradigm that pays no real respect to culture or race whatsoever.

>84.5%
Thats okay but isn't ideal. Immigration in the coming years will soon remedy that

BRIT Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=78P09lFR_H4

Reddit-Britain is the term I'll be used from now on.

The fish-and-chips, tea, crumpet, Queen Lizzy, bad weather, Doctor Who references have to be purged from our collective consciousness

>civil

That is what allowed you fuckers to spread like a cancer in the country

Too late for that

>BME people
Enlighten me

Oh he's that guy. Jesus what a pile of decadant genetic failure.

Listen you feeble minded racist I AM NOT LEAVING

didn't he just have legal diplomatic meetings at parliament with commies rather than top secret illegal meetings?

>tfw people keep offering me a place to stay even though I repeatedly insist in fine

Well see about that Ahmed

Not as bad as Eddie Izzard claiming that British identity literally consisted entirely of welcoming immigrants because "muh mongrel nation".

You're right though. The fetishisation of the "safe" commercial elements of British culture comes from people desperately looking to cling to some kind of in-group identity. Out culture has been so comprehensively dismantled over the last 100 years that we don't really share anything in common these days, which is exactly what the cultural Marxists want.
But on a base instinctive level, people still want to feel like they belong somewhere. They might not understand that it's what they're doing because it's happening on a subconscious level, but that's what all this GOAAAL stuff, and internet fandoms, and "tea culture" or "beer culture", and console wars, and all other trivial pop-culture wars comes from an innate desire to first form, and then defend your tribe.

Feel sorry for people like Laurie Penny. They don't have any kind of identity whatsoever, but they desperately yearn for one.

No, we don't. We'd take your car from you if we could.

I'm not talking about you faggots, I'm talking about mates and work colleagues

>mates and work colleagues
uhhh

QT lineup?

Nice comma splice. I take it you're working class? Hahah

>cultural Marxists
I agree with the thrust of your post but please stop using this term.

The things that conservatives and right wingers claim are culturally ''Marxist'' are actually Liberal preferences taken to their logical extreme. Feminism, ''gay'' liberation, racial egalitarianism, private social rights extricated from communitarian imperatives, are things inherent to the theories of men like Bentham and Thomas Paine - they're not things that Communism promoted. In fact, they're conceptual biases of bourgeois people in atomized, individualistic Anglo-derived societies. Marxists actively persecuted these kinds of people and in many cases executed them.

The redditisation of Britain is indeed a deplorable thing

Black and minority ethnic

>LEL WORK IS FER DA FOREIGNERS M8

He’s less than working class, he’s a gypsy fuckwit who lives in a fucking car. Imagine being that poor and that unloved.

good lad

>Well see about that Ahmed
Delusional

Stopped making vocaroos you poof?

This. I abhor the term "regressive left" too because it imparts no guilt onto the progressive ideals that PROGRESSED into what we see today.

I can understand it, i mean who wouldnt want a fat blackpilled drunken retard living with them?

>marxist rhetoric

wogs in other words

youtube.com/watch?v=brkhZYnHO-Y

Weathers very slightly just starting to improve now Eddie. Think about how nice the Diahatsu will be in the summer.

Is Eddie part of the underclass?

The eternal Brumchum ay it

I think you’re referring to me rather than him? In any case, I’d rather speak Standard English free of confusing regional dialects and working-class inflections than be a homeless, classless dreg of society living in a car like the fuckwit you are.

Eddie has transcended class

Is it true that your public schools don't teach you about the British Empire?

What is an underclass? Is it people without money?

Demons want the fall of civilisation

Marx had a term for vagrants like him lumpenproletariat

Public schools probably do

>standard English
Maybe in Brighton you faggot. I wouldn't even imagine Honk to sound so cum gaggley

>Brighton
Shithole

>(((Demons)))

Give him 10 yrs he'll be mair mk2.

LADS.. so kraut bird, fuckd of ..lol. me an mo0t, hadji hmg jam...stabbed him.. lol.

Oh shit...

Ironically there aren't many niggers here, since they can't afford to live here.

You're on it again sweetie

good post, actually activated my almonds

All this is really making me think on this stormy thursday evening. We're in worse shit than I think I realised, our entire national character has been degraded and reduced to this ridiculous reddit/tumblr mockery.

Yeah, so the fags have to make up for the AIDS statistics

>Feminism, ''gay'' liberation, racial egalitarianism
>nothing to do with Marxism

Marxists have repeatedly and explicitly sought to destroy the family unit for the past 80+ years. There have surely been more self-described "Marxist feminists" than any other type of feminist in academia at least.
As for racial equality, the black power movement originally entirely Marxist (before they went through all the Nation of Islam stuff). Then you have all the other "good goy" anti-racists like Searchlight who are quietly hardline reds.

Spare me the bullshit about "le baste marxits".

Oh you're a poofter who lives in Chatham, now I understand why you hate the working class so much. The chavs there must tear you apart, they need to pick on someone after the Squaddies fill them in and shag their women

>her mother spoke out

Drag doesn't means trans. Fucking left can't even get its own shit straight.

That radio shite is a wog and immigrant lover he has literally no comprehension as to what economic growth actually means

Confirmed

>Chatham
Keep trying, I live in a place filled with rich culture and expensive housing to keep the netherclasses like you out

Actually I voted knowing this would be a probable consequence, and didn't mind.

>culture
Big gay scene then?

>please stop using this term.

fack off

The Soviets absolutely wanted to promote India derived hippiedom and inverse western ideals inside of the west. Their framework needed useful idiots to usurp the stable government of target nations, that doesn't mean they personally agree with their sentiments. They happily killed anyone who stood against the regime and would do the same for the SJW hippy gender loonies.