Traditional christian coal burning (TCCB)

This woman is a pastor and has 10 (!) kids with a black man. But she and her family seem to live a happy life, and the usual coalburner-jokes don't work here. What do you think about this? Is it good/bad? Does the church push interracial marriage maybe?

youtu.be/5deP2Yygx0k

>woman
>pastor

No such thing. Women are not called to be priests. Get the fuck out Protestant scum

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

She looks like she had a stroke

You can ask her on youtube

>named their first kid Judah

i'll call my Groove Street brothas to get of this Balla fool

wearing purple like that in my hood

>pastor
>woman
>coalburner

I would rather get buttfucked by a muslim than follow a woman like that

She's a nigger lover

Literal La Creatura faces

Whats wrong with her face?

Feel free to ask her respectfully about why she married a nigger

you really would rather that ? ;) im here if you want.

is that jamie fox

She was beautiful back then...

Exceptions don't make the rules.
That being said, give it time.

I think in this case baby looks prettier than the mother.

Be more specific now, I was raised Southern Baptist (largest protestant group in US), and they sure as hell wouldn't have tolerated a female preacher (or sunday school teacher for mixed groups)

How do Muslim terrorist from a shitty middle eastern country like you end up on Sup Forums ? I don’t understand . I’m not putting down your country or religion but it’s funny seeing people from countries like Syria and Afghanistan on here

fuck off bro, im an oldfag, unlike most amerimutts who came here from r*ddit.

my guess is he's using a computer of some sort

Dude i was just wondering. Isn’t your country all war torn with electricity that’s only on from sunrise to sunset ?

Is it true Jordanians are the most insane and radical Muzzies on Earth? I've seen some statistics that make Pakistanis look sane by comparison

>computers
>Muslims

So much forehead

>woman
>pastor

hahahaha you fucking retarded amerimutt, your brain really is peanut sized, jordan is stable and has a good economy, one of the safest countries in the world, internet is everywhere here.
By your standards maybe, but we are true muslims, too bad out government is jewish slave.

She's so fucking ugly that niggers can have her

Jesus christ, you could land a 747 on that fivehead.

She is aiding the jews in their mission to destroy whites, including christians. She simply has no idea what she's doing.

>out government is jewish slave
Sad.

To be honest, up to each people to do what they please in their state. It's the jews that are fucking everything up.

Can we have a little shitposting on her channel?

>christianity is a joke
more news at 11

her congregation must be black.

He seems a decent dad at least.

so anons cant make coal burner jokes? fuck this thread

This. Women can’t be pastors. They can LARP as such though.

A coalburner does not have a stable loving family.. she is just a woman who loves a Black man... nothing to see here

I agree. She isn't worshipping the eternal jew correctly, and it is scandalous.

I’d love to watch that :^).

White womyn are literally da best.

Only thing better are half Swedish half Korean hapa women

Yes, Modern Christianity is cucked. You would not believe the leftist infiltration. 50 years ago this would be considered sin, now it is okay. Now Lbtq is making its way into the mainstream. 20 years from now most churches will do gay marriages. The nose knows the final step.

Coal burners should be shot

>be in Muslim country
>woman get raped 24/7
>ban woman

Problem solved

love it too, the only good thing that comes from multiculturalism is the white genocide.

To all the American Christ-cucks who claim that Jesus is the answer to all cultural Marxism and how it will prevent race mixing etc.
How do you explain this?

>She simply has no idea what she's doing.
Have you met any women who does?

Her father is black

nur die evangelikalen akzeptieren frauen in führenden positionen, das ist einer der gründe warum sie an bedeutung und mitgliedern verlieren.
alle anderen christlichen grupierungen nehmen sie nicht ernst und schütteln nur den kopf

in germany there will only protestants accept woman in leading positions, thats why protestants get forgotten

That kid looks Cambodian

>protestcuck
Into the trash (and hell) it goes.

What do you expect white men are no longer seen as top dog anymore unfortunately and that is why white women will start going for other races and as time will continue their number will only grow.Now white men either reclaim their power that they lost or gave away willingly or will be seen very weak by everyone.

Christianity needs to be outlawed

Are you the same mutt that claims the term nigger isn't exclusive to blacks?

Lol I know for a fact I can go to Pakistan and get any woman I want and she will even convert to Christianity for me

Light-skinned blacks breeding with dark-skinned blacks is not coalburning. Who cares.

dios mio....

>Are you the same mutt that claims the term nigger isn't exclusive to blacks?

No.. that would be your REAL father!

>But she and her family seem to live a happy life, and the usual coalburner-jokes don't work here.

Fuck off cucknigger. Some whore fucking niggers means nothing, nor does religion which is for sand niggers including Jews.

The guy looks like a gorilla
how can women even be attracted to this?

Something something outlier
> All claims otherwise are invalid

this is from the bible which protestants read and your church burned through history