Time to start targeting Chink students

The FBI has given carte blanche to all patriots with true grit to take the initiative and start targeting Commie-Chink students for eradication. Kill the men outright, in the case of the slant eyes sluts, rape is permissible only if you intend to kill them afterwards.

Holding them for ransom is allowable only if there reasonable cause to believe their family is rich enough.

HAPPY HUNTING

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-america-fbi-director-warns-2018-2
youtube.com/watch?v=jq-hMOfeCW0
youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commie-chink sluts will not be spared. Sorry.

Relevant article:

businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-america-fbi-director-warns-2018-2

Hello CIA.

Ayy--Eye--Sea

youtube.com/watch?v=jq-hMOfeCW0

youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM

Slide shill thread
sage

Just wait till we start killing these chicoms on American soil.

Before that niggers will kill you and your entire family and rape your mother corpse

Implying Niggers won't join in the rape fest. Once we black bag some gook sluts, they can get bleached first, then BLACKED.

Don't bet that Tyrone won't want to get in on that.

Niggers would kill your spic ass first though. They hate your kind the most and your mother and sister will get raped by BBC before the death

I'm white you fool.

"One of the things we're trying to do is view the China threat as not just a whole-of-government threat, but a whole-of-society threat on their end," Wray said. "And I think it's going to take a whole-of-society response by us."

>China out-Sorosing Soros

hahaha globalists BTFO

Kek.

Blacks wouldn't step up to defend chicoms.

Dangle some KFC and bound and gagged asian pussy and they will throw down. Guaranteed.

>globalists illegally transfer white wealth/industry/tech to China
>globalists let china rape and replace the plebs for the last 4 decades
>entire white nations destroyed (Australia, Canada, US...)
>now they see China is going to gulag the globalists
>h-hey g-goys its time to rise up and protect the deep state from Chinese domination

nah fuck that. We the People stand idly and enjoy watching the globalists die in the hands of their Chinese puppet.

You lazy cowardly cunt.

You will end up a boiled frog. I am hopping out of the pot.

Which van is best for black bag Ops?

Dodge Sprinter? Or is that too obvious?

nah, the majority of whites already got boiled alive by the traitors. we are already dead and have been living thru the hell they created.

its time they get a taste of their own medicine. there is nothing left to save or redeem.

let them experience the hell that they gave us.

The patriot movement is well and alive brotha wake up.

Those elites are already in their ivory towers in Basil, Manhattan, Aukland, and Tasmania.

We can take back the USA without any worries bro.

I was so mad when she was left behind.
>"we just need you to give us your signature on paper"
>goes with them instead of just hanging back in the car
>bitches
>gets lost
>finds them again and bitches
>assaults comfy cia guy
>bitches
>she was even shown that she can't do things the way she wanted to do it via cartel spy cop who wanted to fuck her
>still doesn't stop her from bitching about the way they do things
She and her pet nigger pissed me off so bad.

would rather see it all burn, along with the elites, then sacrifice my people for their profit

as a patriot you should be empowering and antagonizing the Chinese to rise up and give the PTB the hell that they gave us. let the Chinese violently takeover beverly hills, hamptons, hollywood, wall street, d.c.. let the elites board the gulag trains.

remember the elites use chinks/shitskins to eliminate us, now its time we use the chinks/shitskins to eliminate them

>2 birds with 1 stone

Their IQ is too superior for me. MUST SECURE MY PEOPLES FUTURE !

You sound like a lazy pot smoking californicator. Enjoy your communism. Get ready to bow to either the slants or the mestizo la raza Narco overlords.

Texas is my last stand.

bring it nigger. we will take the military base in SC again and china will march on american soil in washington state again. this all happened just a couple years ago

when your faggots commit suicide like your predecessors a couple years ago it should cull the heard enough that white power dies out

The CIA dude-bros were based. That Emily Blunt chick was more like sweaty eye-candy for me. The attempted rape/ kill scene with that dude "Shane" from Walking Dead got me hard.

Not gonna lie.

>"cull the heard..."

KEK. OK mang. Work on your chinglish you fucking commie shill.

Oh and you guys think that asians are intelligent. Sum ting won here.

>Get ready to bow to either the slants or the mestizo la raza Narco overlords.
the traitors already made that happen decades ago.

where is the government when millions of slants/poos/squat monster are being trafficked into the country for the last 5 decades?

where is the government when millions of whites get killed by the shitskins?

where is the government when millions of whites get kicked out of jobs/houses and replaced by shitskins?

they are out putting whites in prison for trying to protect their civil rights and country!

karma is a bitch. and the elites are gonna get what they deserve

No dude. The elites are already gone. They are all clustered in their little sanctuaries, and you are gonna be eating food made from chink gutter oil if you don't do something.

Doesn't matter. There is enough momentum. And we won't be using the overplayed "Columbine" scenarios.

I like the RAM Promaster, but do think that would stand out? Is it subtle enough?